Dancing Tyranitars: DD M-Tar-based RMT

Idyll

xD
is a Tutoris an official Team Rateris a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
RBTT Champion
Could I convince you to run Will-o-wisp on your Talonbird? Due to it forcing many switches into mons such as Ttar and Lando-T (which is a MegaTar check) is it actually a pretty viable option. Rotom-W also doesn't enjoy taking a burn, as after two burn turns it cannot switch in on CB Brave Birds anymore if rocks are up.

I've used the Tailwind version and I've never actually found a chance to Tailwind, but eh. Your choice.
Hey this is a really solid looking team! I've been thinking about revisiting M-Tar and this is giving me some good ideas. I'm going to second Gennosuke Fujiki on the will-o-wisp suggestion. I've found that the fourth move rarely gets used on CB Talonflame and wisp has had the most impact out of any others I've tried. Burning Lando/ Gliscor / TTar / Rotom on the switch can really help wear them down. A lot of times you'll want to u-turn instead with Kyurem-B on the team, but it provides a lot of surprise utility to Talonflame if you see that your opponent's team is very reliant on something that likes to come in on it.
Thanks for the suggestions guys. Will-o-Wisp definitely has its merits, most notably on neutering opposing Landogs and TTars. Now that you guys mentioned it, it has its uses, and can come in handy more than Tailwind once in a while. Changed.

Everyone: I actually got a replay up now; it's a battle in the mid-1700 showing the contributions of Kyu-B and Latias' Healing Wish helping TTar sweep. Posted in the OP.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)