Dare Pyro to recreate any Pokémon character [DISCONTINUED]

Hello, everyone. I'm ThePyrokinetic, but you guys can simply call me Pyro, ThePyro or something like that.
As you've read in the title, I will be accepting requests to try recreating ANY Pokémon character - be it Professor Oak or Guzma.
The app I'll be using is Papa Louie Pals, made by Flipline Studios (creators of the Papa Louie saga). It's a character-creating program made by fans of the saga for creating mini-stories. Except I'm not a fan - I just played one of their games, back in 2010, and wanted to see if it still existed, and well, I found the app.
It's not made to be accurate, so it doesn't have a big amount of stuff - however, that's the fun, as the challenge is to dare me to recreate the character as accurately as I could.

Example: here I try to recreate Ash from the Kalos saga.
unnamed.png
Screenshot_2018-07-28-08-15-48-1-1.png

Rules (for now): I'll only be accepting Pokémon characters - can do other chars in the future if this gets popular enough. Obviously, I can't do Pokémon themselves. And please, no flaming - and obviously, don't do anything that isn't in the Smogon rules.

Have fun!

Last edited:
Interesting art style, I kinda like it

Do Alian the Mega Charizard Trainer
Done. Couldn't do him quite similar, though - his clothing is very strange and, obviously, the program doesn't have it - so I had to emulate it the best I could. But I still kept his major traits (such as the blue scarf), however, I used more traditional clothes.

unnamed.png
Screenshot_2018-07-29-13-31-39-1.png

Hi. Discontinuing this thread for the following reasons:
1) It never really got attention in the first place, and I can see why.
2) Using this program got really boring after a while, since it's VERY limited.
3) I have started drawing for real, and I think I'm gonna create a proper thread once I get a bit more used to it.
4) This was a bad idea from sketch.
Not even gonna stretch it that much, since I know nobody really liked this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)