Darkness Beyond V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Loukas - okay. Thanks anyway.

@Evan - There's nothing on your thread that I want. Sorry

And a Naive Azelf can't have a flawless iv set.

Hi Diabolico,
it's a long time ago since i've written to you last time^^.
So now to my desire. I'd like to spend a credit for Winter Zombie's garchomp, if it's a gible and I'd like to get it on 4th gen.

Hi Diabolico,
it's a long time ago since i've written to you last time^^.
So now to my desire. I'd like to spend a credit for Winter Zombie's garchomp, if it's a gible and I'd like to get it on 4th gen.
It sure is. But I'm afraid I don't have the gible on my 4th gen. game.

However, If you're trying to get it to learn outrage before it was transfered to the 5th gen, it already has the Outrage attack.

Hi Diabolico, would you be able to CMT again? I've had some updates, not sure if you would be interested now :P
I am mostly interested in your:
-Cubone
-Gastly in Dusk ball.
But there are others also.
Thanks in advance :D

Before I tell you what I want, let me ask you one question. And I want to know the truth. Where did you get all those pokemon (on your thread) from?

Because I see one or a few pokemon on there that are not redistributable. Which are... Chevar's shiny latios and his shiny shaymin.

Hi Diabolico :D
Looks like I can't VM you :P So I'll post here :3
Okay, PokemonTrader, Suspicious Derivative, Dewey, Dressa, Amerifunk, Iron Tyrant are my RNGer friends, we all work together. As for the other pokes they are all collected after months of hard work, going around places and seeking trades. My RNGers help me RNG, in return I find them what they what and cannot RNG themselves. I would love to RNG myself too, but I only have the 5th gen game now and the terrible DSi...
As for Chevar's pokes, I have asked he to come look at my thread and check whether he is okay with the redis policy and he was very generous and okay with it all. Here is a link to our conversation here on Smogon :)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=18735&u2=97155

Hi Diabolico :D
Looks like I can't VM you :P So I'll post here :3
Okay, PokemonTrader, Suspicious Derivative, Dewey, Dressa, Amerifunk, Iron Tyrant are my RNGer friends, we all work together. As for the other pokes they are all collected after months of hard work, going around places and seeking trades. My RNGers help me RNG, in return I find them what they what and cannot RNG themselves. I would love to RNG myself too, but I only have the 5th gen game now and the terrible DSi...
As for Chevar's pokes, I have asked he to come look at my thread and check whether he is okay with the redis policy and he was very generous and okay with it all. Here is a link to our conversation here on Smogon :)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/converse.php?u=18735&u2=97155
Are they members of smogon too? Because I usually don't take any pokemon unless it's from someone who I know.

So how do I know that these pokemon that your friends gave to you are not hacked? =/

Are they members of smogon too? Because I usually don't take any pokemon unless it's from someone who I know.

So how do I know that these pokemon that your friends gave to you are not hacked? =/

Cos they are all hack checked and I have traded them many many times with other Smogonite :D Check out my completed trades list.
Susipicious Derivatives is on Smogon for sure. The others I think are also on, but I need to find out whether their user names are different here.
But if you do not trust me then its okay I understand. Thanks for you time :3

Cos they are all hack checked and I have traded them many many times with other Smogonite :D Check out my completed trades list.
Susipicious Derivatives is on Smogon for sure. The others I think are also on, but I need to find out whether their user names are different here.
But if you do not trust me then its okay I understand. Thanks for you time :3
I know we have a pending trade :D, but out of curiosity, what hack-check program do you use?

@Evan - Okay. Well...... There's nothing that I'm interested right now but I'll let you know someother time. And you're welcome.

@Japan - I appreciate you trying to back me up, japan. But lets not use my thread as a chat room. Okay?

@Evan - Okay. Well...... There's nothing that I'm interested right now but I'll let you know someother time. And you're welcome.

@Japan - I appreciate you trying to back me up, japan. But lets not use my thread as a chat room. Okay?

Thats alright mate, another time then...

CMT; I like a few things, if you don't mind ev training and move setting your redistributables.
That would be great, Pokeguy. But I can't trade at the moment because I have some homework to do and a huge schedule. And I also need to go to bed now. But we'll talk about this when I get enough spare time. Good night. ;)

@Evan - sure.

I'd like this if you have it in Gen4 for my joltik. Sorry, I haven't done the BP- I was using my RNGing time to nail some shiny captures.

Acetrainer's Shiny Tyrouge (Adamant) (NN: Beyblade) (Fully redis)
Ability: Steadfast
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT
Egg moves: Bullet Punch and Rapid spin
(Cloned from the AR device)

I'd like this if you have it in Gen4 for my joltik. Sorry, I haven't done the BP- I was using my RNGing time to nail some shiny captures.

Acetrainer's Shiny Tyrouge (Adamant) (NN: Beyblade) (Fully redis)
Ability: Steadfast
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT
Egg moves: Bullet Punch and Rapid spin
(Cloned from the AR device)
ummm.... could I do it for credit points for right now? Since i'm updating my thread and because I can't get access to the wifi connection with my 4th gen game (except for my 5th gen game)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)