Darkness Beyond V2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Well.... First all, lets talk about it on vm instead of using my thread as chat room.

Just add me to your friend list so you would be able to send me vms.

Yo Diabolico, just want to ask if you can help me clone a Pokemon? Thanks! :)
I wish I could, but I can't right now. And I'm afraid I won't have enough time to do clone services for people and I won't be available for quite a while when tomorrow comes because tomorrow I'm going on a thanksgiving vacation and I probably won't be back until either saturday or sunday. I'm sorry. :(

But I want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving break and I hope you all have fun and enjoy watching the thanksgiving parade on the USA news (in the morning on thanksgiving day) in New York. And also, Pikachu should be in the thanksgiving parade as well.

EDIT: @Canelo - Nice try, Snoop. >:)

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I have some mons I think you might like and you have some things I want, but they are from user Cassie. Any reason I can't trade mons I got from her?

I have some mons I think you might like and you have some things I want, but they are from user Cassie. Any reason I can't trade mons I got from her?
Sigh..... Lets just say I have personal issues with her.

And what sort of pokemon do you have that you think that I want?

makiri

My vast and supreme will shall be done!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Three-Time Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oh what kind of personal issues, maybe I should get rid of these mons she gave me.

Oh what kind of personal issues, maybe I should get rid of these mons she gave me.
If you want me to talk to you about it, I suggest that make a friend request with me so I add you to my friend list that way you and I talk about this in private on pm instead of using my thread as chat room. If you don't mind.

But I really can't talk right now, I have to go to bed early so I can wake up on time to catch my plane at the air port.

I'll tell you about my issues later (after I add you to my friend list to talk about this private) when I get arrive at my home during my thanksgiving vacation

Huy

INSTANT BALLS
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
20.) I do not and will not trade anything for a pokemon that was rng'd abused by these players:
BlaQk, Syndrome (Kairyu), Alternative, Shady6101, Lightningfusion, Lolpo, Cassie, Nexus, Eppie, Jubilee, Stavros, UUwarrior, iChrono, 7014gree, Jordan14, Jkfrankko, and Canelo
And I don't want to do business or have anything to do with them. (I have my reasons)
http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19407

* Personal blacklists are not allowed in trade threads. It's fine if you do not wish to trade with another user for any reason, but blacklists only air these dislikes in public and lead to excessive flaming, which is against Smogon-wide rules. Users who have shady trading practices can be reported to the forum-wide blacklist thread.

I wish I could, but I can't right now. And I'm afraid I won't have enough time to do clone services for people and I won't be available for quite a while when tomorrow comes because tomorrow I'm going on a thanksgiving vacation and I probably won't be back until either saturday or sunday. I'm sorry. :(

But I want to wish you all a happy thanksgiving break and I hope you all have fun and enjoy watching the thanksgiving parade on the USA news (in the morning on thanksgiving day) in New York. And also, Pikachu should be in the thanksgiving parade as well.

EDIT: @Canelo - Nice try, Snoop. >:)
You really have to let go of whatever you think he did to you.

@Huy - Sigh..... alright, I'll take it off. (I guess even though it's not a banned or a blacklist, it's still a blacklist.) (facepalm)

EDIT: Done.

@Canelo - How can I? All these bad memories just won't go away. I just wish it would just go away like it never happened. -_-

Also, I thought you and cassie aren't my friends anymore because you guys were ignoring me. And when i saw you two were talking about me to lolpo I thought you two were making fun of me. So I thought you two hated me. -_-

New Updates

Updates

V4V's Poliwrath (Adamant) (Non-redis)
Ability: Water Absorb
IV's: 31/31/31/31/31/31
EV's: UT
Moves: Focus Punch, Ice Punch, and Encore
(Available on the 5th gen)
(Cloned from the AR device)
(I can trade this. You can't)​

Shii's 3rd gen Deoxys-S (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Fire
IV's: 30/14/27/30/31/30
Moves: Stealth Rock
(from an Emulator)
(I can trade this. You can't)

Please CMT for this, I'll also offer credits.

Shii's 3rd gen Deoxys-S (Timid) (Non-redis)
HP - Fire
IV's: 30/14/27/30/31/30
Moves: Stealth Rock
(from an Emulator)
(I can trade this. You can't)

Please CMT for this, I'll also offer credits.
I suppose I could do it for credit points.

Expert Evan

every battle has a smell!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Diabolico said:
Dear Fellow smogoners,

I decided to close my thread earlier since I have other important priorities and I can't afford to buy enough time to rng abuse some more pokemon of my own. If I have any pending trades with anyone, please send me a vm to let me know so we can finish it.

Also, I'm not leaving smogon just yet, because I might come back and ask for some ev training services and also practice battling.

Sincerely,
Diabolico
Closed upon request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)