Mafia vs Village Dead Mafia (GAME OVER) Won by The Mafia & The Survivor

so I had this bit ole scumhunting experience with the dead folks, bc I wanted to know who'd want who dead and why, then I realized since my information is basically restricted to what Walrein has told me, I have no reads!

also I wanted to know what was up with lichfather, then I realized it was a play to get town off the scent. gg

checked, I have the sheet, but everything leading up to this point seems inconclusive. Walrein claimed something which would normally be super scummy, but due to the fact that Village lead and Walrein seems too Experienced to slip like that, meh

Yeti

dark saturday
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
walrein was cleaned by the bf/gf getting his role yet he has failed to kill a single person AND paperblade was still alive at that point

we know pblade framed aubisio (rip) so that was one of his actions, walrein or ag was likely the other

i doubt both are mafia

ag hasn't defended himself at all, he seems content he's being rightfully lynched

so does that leave walrein as the buffoon? or the scum?

Walrein as far as I understand got trusted pretty early esp if the watcher confirms the BG was on him all game he knew who internet was. He may not have killed but he was probably involved in blocking a couple?

I think if we were getting straight moled we'd be in a worse spot tbh.

Yeti

dark saturday
the bg being on him after i died when he hasnt successfully killed a single person is a true farce play

he should've been trying to save mithril and gme

on the plus side wolf's mark really does vanish upon dying so if he thinks he's gonna win as a wolf he's gonna lose with the rest of us villagers lmao

Yeti

dark saturday
a google images search for "mole walrein" reveals the metagame banner as the second result

aaaand a screenshot of unclesam on skype several rows down

lmao

Since other people are probably curious.

<Eagle4> yo what was the reasoning behind the king/kirsche mislynches
<Eagle4> worth a try
<elcheeso> king was because the guy was 100% useless outside of mentioning the phylactery (and he didnt even give the full deets on empoof), gave basically zero info all game and even though it was a ml i have zero regrets about it, kirsche was just a lot of assumptions with the mafia having an og and what their safe claim would be (amongst other minor things i cant remember at this point) given how the protects and shit had played out

Also according to the sheet, Yeti was cleaned n1 by the twins, Walrein n2, Aubisio n3, so it's entirely possible that both AG and Walrein were given false roles along with Aubisio. But yeah, I kind of feel like Walrein would have lynched less mafia if he was moling, and probably most importantly... I think I was the final say on who we were lynching with king and kirsche. I mostly ignored AG in those discussions because his role was just super weird and didn't make sense to me as a safe claim and was a bit weird for mafia to have. But of course, I kinda forgot about Paperblade's role so... yeah. This is why you don't let a noob make important decisions!

That said, I did tell Walrein to put internet on Mithril the night he died, but he ignored my sage wisdom and went for GME because he was the important twin >:(

Yeti

dark saturday
king played terribly all game and kirsche completely fumbled over claiming he'd sged me n0 when i was cleaned by two different people then suddenly realized the wolf's mark hooked him n0

so they weren't like The Worst calls ever but

wtf did you guys think AG's benefit role was after the correct lynch?? the sheet says he was to bet on aubisio n3 and i'd assume paperblade's role outsped the twins allowing them to frame aubisio that night for the d3 mislynch, wtf did walrein think AG was doing after that? he claimed he was back up and backing up zorbees to me after and idr if i told anyone that bc i was concerned someone on the sheet was a mole due to the mislynch. like i just dont see how you ignore how shady and irrelevant he was all game over king/kirsche instead lmao

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)