NOC Death on the Dance Floor [Game Over: X Wins]

you'll notice that my slash central candidates have all been lesser posters, so any associations are sorta hard to jump out from the get go. I think it gets easier to find the third when we see a red flip and can go back and iso that red-flip's interactions. We can start the iso on uto (and smogon) early though, sure, since I'm convinced he's red.
honestly you may get lynched today so please tryhard and look into interactions with the first two because there's no telling if you'll get to do it later

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
I'm not liking heal throwing out a seemingly random poe solve out without comment but I'll keep thinking about associatives for now
I'm really getting fucking tired of people calling my posts random, uto and smogon being on my sus list has not by any stretch of the imagination come out of no where :eye_roll: Me thinking moody is town hasn't come out of no where. Me seeing an un-CC'ed dopog and thinking they have a good chance of being town is not coming out of no where. Everyone else gets put into a slash city because that's kinda my null list anyway.

Like holy fuck, stop spinning this BS narrative that I'm posting without progression or without reasoning. The reasoning has been building this whole time and it's not like I feel the need to repeat the same things over and over and over and over again. Stop asking me to.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
honestly you may get lynched today so please tryhard and look into interactions with the first two because there's no telling if you'll get to do it later
It's not like anyone will give my thoughts any shit if I die and flip green, no one is giving m2h's thoughts a care either. I also don't like how you're basically expecting me to solve the entire game. Like no, fuck you town if you misvote me, you gotta own up to some of your own bs too if that happens. I have two very strong scum targets, asking me to know all 3 of them by day 2 is kinda a dick move, especially when you probably wouldn't listen to them anyway just like you've been calling my reads shallow when they've been anything but.

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I can try, and I am trying, to find the third, but to hold that over my head asa threat like "you're dying so you better solve the game for us" is so not cool.

It's not like anyone will give my thoughts any shit if I die and flip green, no one is giving m2h's thoughts a care either. I also don't like how you're basically expecting me to solve the entire game. Like no, fuck you town if you misvote me, you gotta own up to some of your own bs too if that happens. I have two very strong scum targets, asking me to know all 3 of them by day 2 is kinda a dick move, especially when you probably wouldn't listen to them anyway just like you've been calling my reads shallow when they've been anything but.
I have pretty clearly been giving m2h's reads attention
And have established (you even agreed yourself) that it led me to you/uto not being t/t hence why you're in the lynch pool
idk why you're lashing out at me

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I have pretty clearly been giving m2h's reads attention
And have established (you even agreed yourself) that it led me to you/uto not being t/t hence why you're in the lynch pool
idk why you're lashing out at me
maybe because you keep calling my posts shitty and random when they are anything but, when you keep calling my solves bad and incomplete when yours are in the exact same state.

you're right - the way i'm seeing the game doesn't make sense if heal/uto is t/t - and I'm not ready to give up on the way I'm seeing the game

I just don't see why uto is scum outside of poe related reasons - so there's the poe making sense, but also the perspective of their actual play making sense from scum and I haven't really thought it does? I also can't remember heaps of weird resistance to their wagon d1? maybe I just want to feel justified in voting them based on their content but I'm not seeing it

maybe I need to actually generate solves

and then another layer for me
does scum mega vote scum uto in this spot if heal is town? i guess they have to given their town read on heal but lmk what you think MoodyCloud?
I noticed that you didn't ask uto any questions in your big page30 post, and devoted comparatively little time to commenting on them ? aren't they kind of your blind spot rn idk

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I already explained why I think you being sus of me is going to get taken advantage of by scum if you continue to do it, but you continue to do it anyway. You may not end up voting me, but based on your words here moody, if I'm misvoted today I'm blaming you now.

Ok so here's where it's at (order of the nulls is a bit arbitrary + I made some judgement calls, mostly for my reference, may be wrong about uto/bloody's) - what's wrong with this picture?
persontop scumtop town
energylol?
megautobloodyenergytennysonmoodysmogondopog?heal
moodyutohealbloodysmogonmegatennysonenergy
bloodyhealutotennysonenergymoodysmogondopogmega
smogonhealmegautotennyson
healutosmogonbloodymegaenergytennysondopogmoody
tennysonbloodyalso lol?
utobloodyhealdopogenergysmogonmegatennysonmoody
dopogmegahealutomoodybloodysmogontennysonenergy

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
Ok so here's where it's at (order of the nulls is a bit arbitrary + I made some judgement calls, mostly for my reference, may be wrong about uto/bloody's) - what's wrong with this picture?
persontop scumtop town
energylol?
megautobloodyenergytennysonmoodysmogondopog?heal
moodyutohealbloodysmogonmegatennysonenergy
bloodyhealutotennysonenergymoodysmogondopogmega
smogonhealmegautotennyson
healutosmogonbloodymegaenergytennysondopogmoody
tennysonbloodyalso lol?
utobloodyhealdopogenergysmogonmegatennysonmoody
dopogmegahealutomoodybloodysmogontennysonenergy
What's wrong with this picture is only 1 person has me in their top half, and there's 3 scum... The post implies that 7 people are willing to vote me... when there's only 6 townies :big_thonk:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
when do you need to go MoodyCloud

do you have any reads Energy?

and HeaLnDeaL : sorry if you answered before, I couldn't find it - early on in the day was smogon account the 3rd person on your hit list for scum candidates?
The true answer at the time of that post was moody, since he was pissing me off. Day 1 I thought moody was def town, early day 2 I had doubts, the doubts have sense been calmed.

Smogon is so high on my list now because I think they way he talks about the vig is anti-towny, and because I don't think there's any substance to his reads, and I have a clear memory of him being the town leader in a game where I was a SK and yet he said in this thread that he never leads town and that "I should know that." Like nuh bruh, I know you have been town leader before, don't lie :roll_eyes:

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
I also tagged smogon in my post that talked about how I thought the way he talked about the vig was weird, and oddly he has replied to like every post of mine within that 24 hour period BUT that one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)