decems doodles

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Welcome to my art thread. I’ve done traditional for most of my life and im hoping to get better at digital art, but I’m not too good at it atm since it’s harder to pilot vs pencil / pen and paper imo. Anyway I’mgonna start off with some recent junk. I’ll try to post here decently often to try to monitor my progress cos I’m still trying to improve y’know

mushamu

God jihyo
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Former Smogon Metagame Tournament Circuit Champion
Some school stuff

The lines at the top is when I tried to draw my hand without looking at my paper. The less accurate hand is when I tried to use my left hand to draw my right hand. The one on the bottom is my regular drawing of my own hand

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)