deetah's Sprite Thread! (Most Requests Open)

Omg these sprites are amazing, request: could we get like Flint riding on the back of a Primal Groudon? Or maybe the Pdon reared up and Flint directing the move? I don’t mind which.

If we’re allowed 2, can I have
1546473511904.png
maybe riding on the back of this. Only if we’re allowed 2.

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
Omg these sprites are amazing, request: could we get like Flint riding on the back of a Primal Groudon? Or maybe the Pdon reared up and Flint directing the move? I don’t mind which.

If we’re allowed 2, can I have View attachment 153648maybe riding on the back of this. Only if we’re allowed 2.
Hi there, for sure I can do both of these. I will just have to use the 2D version of Shiny Zoroark instead of that one because otherwise it will be out of place.

deetah

Delicate as silk
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead

If we’re allowed 2, can I have View attachment 153648maybe riding on the back of this. Only if we’re allowed 2.
Doing it this way instead was definitely the best way, here you go!
FlintAndPrimalGroudon (1).png
Avatar209AndShinyZoroark (1).png

Can I have this sprite with the outfit recolored to red+white and with a normal luxray with it?
Sure, here you go. Enjoy!

Asheviere

Banned deucer.
Don't want to be a debbie downer here as well but while you give credit in SOME places I still see a lot of other people's work being used here without any credit. Could you please add in crediting for the trainer sprites you're using because it's impossible to see what's your own work and what's taken from others.

deetah

Delicate as silk
GP & SocMed Lead
Don't want to be a debbie downer here as well but while you give credit in SOME places I still see a lot of other people's work being used here without any credit. Could you please add in crediting for the trainer sprites you're using because it's impossible to see what's your own work and what's taken from others.
Thanks for letting me know, I added a credits section at the bottom.

Hi i'm back by popular demand
deetah
Just gonna spam these so have fun :psysly::psysly:

Gen 2 Kris sprite with Suicune
Gen 2 black belt with hitmonlee and hitmonchan
Gen 2 Eusine with Suicune
Gen 2 Bugsy with Scizor
Gen 2 Beauty (Jp) with smoochum
Gen 2 Erika with Celebi
Gen 2 Silver (Kanto) with Tyranitar
Gen 2 Beauty with Lucario (you can use gen 4 sprite idc)
Gen 2 Boarder with Articuno
Gen 2 Skier with Sneasel
:blobstop::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard:
:blobthumbsup:

deetah

Delicate as silk
GP & SocMed Lead
Hi i'm back by popular demand
deetah
Just gonna spam these so have fun :psysly::psysly:

Gen 2 Kris sprite with Suicune
Gen 2 black belt with hitmonlee and hitmonchan
Gen 2 Eusine with Suicune
Gen 2 Bugsy with Scizor
Gen 2 Beauty (Jp) with smoochum
Gen 2 Erika with Celebi
Gen 2 Silver (Kanto) with Tyranitar
Gen 2 Beauty with Lucario (you can use gen 4 sprite idc)
Gen 2 Boarder with Articuno
Gen 2 Skier with Sneasel
:blobstop::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard::blobwizard:
:blobthumbsup:
All done! I was bored. xd Hope you like!

why are you so quick

Ok I'm done with gen 2 for now and I don't really like gen 1 sprites.

Gen 3 battle girl with snorlax (under her to support her fall)
Gen 3 Bill with eevee
Gen 3 Brandon with Umbreon
Gen 3 Greta with Breloom
Gen 3 Blue (blue-gen3two) with alakazam
Gen 3 Lance with Dragonite
Gen 3 Aroma lady with kecleon
Gen 3 Giovanni with Mewtwo
Gen 3 Burglar with Banette
Gen 3 Drake with Salamence
:blobstop:
enjoy these lol

deetah

Delicate as silk
GP & SocMed Lead
why are you so quick

Ok I'm done with gen 2 for now and I don't really like gen 1 sprites.

Gen 3 battle girl with snorlax (under her to support her fall)
Gen 3 Bill with eevee
Gen 3 Brandon with Umbreon
Gen 3 Greta with Breloom
Gen 3 Blue (blue-gen3two) with alakazam
Gen 3 Lance with Dragonite
Gen 3 Aroma lady with kecleon
Gen 3 Giovanni with Mewtwo
Gen 3 Burglar with Banette
Gen 3 Drake with Salamence
:blobstop:
enjoy these lol
All done! A few recolors done as usual. Enjoy ~

deetah

Delicate as silk
GP & SocMed Lead
gen 3 Lorelei with lapras
gen 3 leaf with Venusaur
gen 3 norman with slaking
gen 3 painter with smeargle
gen 3 oak with pikachu
gen 3 Tucker with swampert
gen 3 Spenser with Arcanine
gen 3 Brock with bonsly
gen 3 Glacia with Regice
gen 3 Lt Surge with Zapdos

I hope you enjoy making them ur kind of mad too
All done, here you are.

Also, shoutout to Lionyx for making my custom avatar that recently got uploaded to PS!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)