Delphi's Canvas

After being on here, I didn't understand what Smeargle's Studio was. (Mind you, I'm quite a incurious person when it comes to trying new things.) But, I thought why not posting some of my works. ;u;

Right now, I'm in a course of becoming a Concept Art Novice, here are some of my latest. uvu

Some Pokemon things:

EDITED, SOME NEW THINGS!

Then here we have some Unfinished Gijinkas of My Sylveon, Finas (Neapolitan) And his daughter Espurr, Murial.

As for Misc. things, just these - :

And, that's about it. Sorry for wasting space! ;u;

Last edited:
I really like the esppur picture. The details around the eyes are cool. Also the shadows in the first Misc. picture is are just cool. Shadows are something I need to spend some time studying. If you got any tips send them my way.

I really like the esppur picture. The details around the eyes are cool. Also the shadows in the first Misc. picture is are just cool. Shadows are something I need to spend some time studying. If you got any tips send them my way.
You'd want to identify where the light source is coming from first. When you have that, your shadows can follow the sun, from where they hide. I'm sorry, I am unsure how to project tips... But, there are some tutorials! Here's one, two. Even though the shadow is being portrayed on a person/character, you can transfer the concept onto terrain. Once you get it, it becomes simple, trust me! ;u;

I feel as if I get the basics behind shadows. I don't understand shadow shapes. Even though shadows can be stylized I don't understand why they look good/bad when stylized.

The Garchomp and Espurr are my favorites of this bunch so far due to the details. Keep up the good work, Delphi!

Garchomp and Gardevoir are my favorites, personally. The Espurr just doesn't look right. (Probably just me not used to its ears up, idk)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)