dialganet's now Moony shop! (ref. page 11 for Gen VII stuff)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CMT for

Latios | Julia (34117) | female | level 35 (untouched)
31/x/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Timid Nature - Levitate
Defog/Refresh/Water Sport/Mist Ball
Full-Redis

Latios | CHEVAR (39189) | Male | level 40 (untouched)
31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Timid Nature - Levitate
Defog/Refresh/Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
Full-Redis

hi im interested in this
(if Sap Sipper)
Ability: Sap Sipper/Gooey
Nature: Modest
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I got a shiny competitive moon ball scizor up for trade
hit me up if you are interested and ill give you the details:) enjoy your day

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Naughty Infiltrator Seviper(F) 30/31/30/31/31/31 (+Body Slam, Final Gambit, Iron Tail, Switcheroo)
HP Ice
Modest Adaptability Skrelp(M) 31/30/31/30/31/30 (+Acid Armor, Haze, Toxic Spikes, Venom Drench)
HP Fire

Still interested in these 2?

They are clones worth noting if it matters.

Although it may be a bit of work as you dont have 2 of the EMs I was wondering if you can breed this:

Relaxed Unaware Wooper(M) 31/31/31/31/31/31 (+Curse, Encore, Recover, Stockpile)

Its in Field and Encore/Stockpile have some good distribution on some Wild Pokemon so I dont think it should be too difficult outside the spread with my gender bias >.<

Hard to find something else though as I have become a bit picky due to the amount of 5IV 4EM Matching Ball Pokes I have collected. I was wondering if I can ask for a Glameow(F) in a Premier Ball. Dont have DW access but I can hunt for a HA one to Premier Ball in ORAS this weekend if you want to put up the wait for me to get it. I can teach it Flail and Wake Up Slap as well as I see it being a bit more useful than Last Resort and Snatch as it now gets both via ORAS tutors. Normally do not like to ask people to go too far out of their way like Glameow might be so I can get that female parent with those 2 moves for you and you can add Quick Attack/Bite that you have and the last IVs to make something like:

Jolly Keen Eye Glameow(F) 31/31/31/x/31/31 (+Bite, Flail, Quick Attack, Wake Up Slap)

Not the first time I offered help to someone to breed something but dont have anything planned to breed for a while til my guild starts the next project so I can put in some time to help you breed this Glameow if your interested.

Helps improve upon your own Glameow as well as you can then get it in a nice ball.

Also if you need a female of the Skrelp for rebreeding purposes b/c of the Dive Ball I can either breed another 5IV or give you a spitback w/ HA to go along with the male.
We can work on this (and a spitback HA Skrelp would be great: iv, EM and nature really don't matter).

It would be a no brainer if I had an easier schedule. You see, I have an exam session next week, so I won't fully available until December 19th (evening), and a 6 iv, HA, with gender preference mon can be a pain to hatch. However, I know that Quagsire requires all stats, even speed, but it's going to take a while. If you can wait, then we're set.

About Glameow, I can wait all the time you need to catch one in premier ball. Unfortunately I am way behind schedule in my AS playtrough so I cannot go hunting for it personally.

Let me know what you think about this.

Hey, CMT for Sassy Foongus. In particular I have a Moon Ball Misdreavus you may be interested in. Link in sig :)
Female Timid would be perfect. Let me know if we have a deal. If we do, I'll PM/VM you once I'm done.

I have a few damp mudkipz you can have is there anything on your list you would be willing to trade for it?
What about Timid female Snorunt with 4 EMs (aka a future Froslass)?
CMT for

Latios | Julia (34117) | female | level 35 (untouched)
31/x/31/30/31/31 (HP Grass)
Timid Nature - Levitate
Defog/Refresh/Water Sport/Mist Ball
Full-Redis

Latios | CHEVAR (39189) | Male | level 40 (untouched)
31/6/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Timid Nature - Levitate
Defog/Refresh/Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
Full-Redis
What about Adamant Entei and Calm Celebi?

Although, I've got the same old problem of not being able to clone.

hi im interested in this
(if Sap Sipper)
Ability: Sap Sipper/Gooey
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31

I got a shiny competitive moon ball scizor up for trade
hit me up if you are interested and ill give you the details:) enjoy your day
That would be awesome. Just let me know what ball and ability you'd prefer to have, according to what I can do.

Is the Scizor female? Not that it matters, just to know.

Last edited:
Hello man...
Can I have a gooey ability for the pokemon PLZ
I an poke ball that is fine with you,it is fine with me
I think the Scizor is female im not sure...
Do u want any item to go with the scizor because I can throw in one for YA...:)

We can work on this (and a spitback HA Skrelp would be great: iv, EM and nature really don't matter).

It would be a no brainer if I had an easier schedule. You see, I have an exam session next week, so I won't fully available until December 19th (evening), and a 6 iv, HA, with gender preference mon can be a pain to hatch. However, I know that Quagsire requires all stats, even speed, but it's going to take a while. If you can wait, then we're set.

About Glameow, I can wait all the time you need to catch one in premier ball. Unfortunately I am way behind schedule in my AS playtrough so I cannot go hunting for it personally.

Yeah I know, tend to be picky for mixed Pokemon with me being 6IV or bust. Speed was the most expendable but it needs the 31 Speed to outrun Slowbro which can be useful if I want to get a Toxic on it or something. I dont mind putting up a wait. If it takes too long and all you were able to find was a female along the way I probably can settle for the wrong gender but I do prefer a male b/c I think I'll have an easier time coming up with a nickname for a male as the Pokes I recieve from trades I use them for battle rather than worrying about rebreeding and like to nickname all of them :o

And no worries on Glameow. As said I'll be hunting for it to make your life a bit easier. Noticed based on your Latias your probably still a bit behind like you said so no way you could find one on your own as Glameow is post-game I'll add the 2EMs as well but cant gurantee IVs as I'll only go as far as adding Premier Ball HA Female w/ Wake Up Slap and Flail with whatever IVs it gets via DK in my course of breeding it.

But yeah take as long as you need, I dont mind waiting as I know if people are like me they have exams around this time. And I'll work on getting the spitback Female HA Skrelp his weekend to go along with the male Skrelp so you can rebreed the ball whenever :]

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Hello man...
Can I have a gooey ability for the pokemon PLZ
I an poke ball that is fine with you,it is fine with me
I think the Scizor is female im not sure...
Do u want any item to go with the scizor because I can throw in one for YA...:)
No need of an item, thanks.

Okay we're set, I'll pm you once I'm done.

Yeah I know, tend to be picky for mixed Pokemon with me being 6IV or bust. Speed was the most expendable but it needs the 31 Speed to outrun Slowbro which can be useful if I want to get a Toxic on it or something. I dont mind putting up a wait. If it takes too long and all you were able to find was a female along the way I probably can settle for the wrong gender but I do prefer a male b/c I think I'll have an easier time coming up with a nickname for a male as the Pokes I recieve from trades I use them for battle rather than worrying about rebreeding and like to nickname all of them :o

And no worries on Glameow. As said I'll be hunting for it to make your life a bit easier. Noticed based on your Latias your probably still a bit behind like you said so no way you could find one on your own as Glameow is post-game I'll add the 2EMs as well but cant gurantee IVs as I'll only go as far as adding Premier Ball HA Female w/ Wake Up Slap and Flail with whatever IVs it gets via DK in my course of breeding it.

But yeah take as long as you need, I dont mind waiting as I know if people are like me they have exams around this time. And I'll work on getting the spitback Female HA Skrelp his weekend to go along with the male Skrelp so you can rebreed the ball whenever :]
Or a lucky Scald, for that matters.

Thanks for undestanding, I'm in a bit of a pinch for exams so it'll take a bit long. No need for IV on Glameow, I will do that myself. You providing the initial mother is more than fine. Contact me for everything else you might need to know/ask.

Female Timid would be perfect. Let me know if we have a deal. If we do, I'll PM/VM you once I'm done.

What about Timid female Snorunt with 4 EMs (aka a future Froslass)?

What about Adamant Entei and Calm Celebi?

Although, I've got the same old problem of not being able to clone.

That would be awesome. Just let me know what ball and ability you'd prefer to have, according to what I can do.

Is the Scizor female? Not that it matters, just to know.
I can do the cloning, no worries. Will be able to trade in an hour or so :]

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I can do the cloning, no worries. Will be able to trade in an hour or so :]
All right VM or PM me when you're available, I'll have to explain a little thing that could delay the trade a bit (roughly speaking, latios is on X while Latias is on AS, and I can't currently transfer them:/).

Ability: Natural Cure
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Yes, I actually got a flawless one)
Egg Moves: Agility, Power Swap, Hyper Voice, Feather Dance
Ball: Moon Ball

Now you may find it strange that I am looking for... a male SWABLU with the IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31, because I want to MM-breed a shiny Swablu and I know your mons are Italian so... am thinking if you are willing to breed me a male one for the flawless female Swablu in a Moon Ball.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
Ability: Natural Cure
Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31 (Yes, I actually got a flawless one)
Egg Moves: Agility, Power Swap, Hyper Voice, Feather Dance
Ball: Moon Ball

Now you may find it strange that I am looking for... a male SWABLU with the IV spread of 31/x/31/31/31/31, because I want to MM-breed a shiny Swablu and I know your mons are Italian so... am thinking if you are willing to breed me a male one for the flawless female Swablu in a Moon Ball.
All right perfect we have a deal, I'll breed it (modest/Natural Cure). I'll PM you once I'm done.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
CMT for female spitbacks of HA Roselia and Buneary? (Moon Ball Snorlax?)
Sorry for the late reply, the forum didn't alert me of my own thread :/

I would give both spitbacks for a female spitback of the Snorlax, seeing how difficult it is to get one. Adamant would be great too. Let me know if this is doable and seems fair to you.

nothing for now for Diancie
Never mind, thanks for passing by.

dialganet

Banned deucer.
And update, thanks to everyone I traded with since it's thanks to your stuff that I now have these things in stock!

Breedables:

Ability: Adaptability
Ivs: 31/x/31/31/31/31 or 31/even/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)
Egg Moves: Venom Drench, Haze, Toxic Spikes

Ability: Infiltrator
Nature: Naughty
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31 or 30/31/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
Egg Moves: Final Gambit, Switcheroo, Body Slam, Iron Tail

Ability: Arena Trap
Nature: Jolly
Ivs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg Moves: Flail, Focus Energy, Fury Cutter, Quick Attack

Legends:

Diancie | OCT2014 (10274) | Ungendered | level 50 (6 Hp, 252 spatk, 252 speed)
31/05/31/31/29/31 - Clear body
Timid Nature
Moonblast/Calm Mind/Earth Power/Psyshock
Full-redis

And this huge gem I caught while SRing on AS:

(shiny)

Zekrom | Jamaal (42385) | Ungendered | level 50 (untouhed)
12-13/6-7/26-27/31/31/31
Naughty Nature
Dragonbreath/Slash/Zen Heabutt
Semi-redis

This requires an explanation. I was SRing for a Naughty Zekrom (I already tossed a nearly 6 iv) and watching GoT at night in my living room. Lights off. I start the battle and the Zekrom seemed strange. I thought my eyes were deceiving me (it was dark and I was watching the laptop, never had I seen a shiny Zekrom, nevertheless). I was about to use Final Gambit with Staraptor to check HP iv when I surfed the internet and... luckily I wasn't too hasty. I know it's not that good and the ball sucks (believe me or not, I ran out of Premiers and Dusks), but it's a legit SR shiny nonetheless.

Hey saw your post in the other thread, someone else already got me the wooper but I still need Spiritomb in Dream Ball with Inflitrator. Would you be interested in this

Buneary@Level Ball (Female)
Klutz
Adamant
31/31/31/X/31/31
Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Circle Throw, Fake Out

dialganet

Banned deucer.
I already have it in dream ball but that won't hurt (unless you have something with a competitive ability, it just has to be female, iv don't matter), I'll breed the spitback Spiritomb now and get back to you. In the meantime, mind you pass me your fc and ign please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)