diseases/conditions you have

His Eminence Lord Poppington II

proverb:the fish who eats most dies still too
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^season-zones, man

pretty extreme eczema that i've had since i was six
horribly flat feet that also limit my flexibility (i can't sit cross-leggedly / come close to touching my toes / get cramped when i try and stretch)

i'd have a bunch of social problems if i wasn't so fucking SANE y'know?

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
apparently he's never heard of a "summer cold"

or, you know, a virus

my eyes are really bad :/ need to wear night contacts, and even then longdistance stuff, or stuff on the whiteboard at school is kinda hard to see.
at least i can look at the computer screen thou. thats why i like handouts in school rather than white board lessons
but thats nothing compared to the other stuff in this thread :/

Last edited:

michael

m as in mancy
is a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
super shaky hands that mean doing things like pipetting into agarose / polyacrylamide gels and adding fine powder into small places is really difficult (which sucks ass if you're majoring in chem, biochem, and pharm syntheses, js).

congenital arthritis in my knees from my father's side but it's nbd unless i'm walking for hours and hours on end. my dad's had surgery on both knees for his arthritis and i've most probably got the same thing which doesn't really bode well.

does making appalling puns ad infinitum count as an illness?

Furai

we will become who we are meant to be
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
im having a p bad cold atm its been like a week oh my god

MTHFR, Factor II, Factor V. Thrombophilia if you know it, but nothing too serious. :)

I had a heart murmur a long time ago, it's thankfully gone.
Other than that... I had a mole removed once because it looked like melanoma and I have a family history of skin cancer, but the test was negative.
I also have perpetual allergies, which almost certainly has to do with Louisville being one the worst cities in the country for allergies.

aurora

aujourd'hui à
is a Contributor to Smogonis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I have irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), which strikes at the most inconvenient at times and robs me of sleep (I tend to wake up in the middle of the night with an excruciatingly painful stomach ache for no apparent reason).

It's a real pain in the arse.

im the epitome of perfect health outside of a kidney stone i just got over, but i heard jabba has aids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)