do you put ketchup on your eggs

well do you?

• Total voters

Mack the Knife

Goodbye Smogon! I may return, I may not!
is a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I used to like ketchup on tons of things. Now, I can't stand it, except for on fries. I don't even like it on hot dogs.

Arcticblast

Trans rights are human rights
is a Forum Moderatoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
I'm not a huge fan of eggs (really only have them scrambled lol), but I prefer them without ketchup most of the time (salt and cheese is fine). Ketchup isn't bad on them, just not amazing.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
You can't eat french fries without vinegar-- vinegar is the main ingredient in ketchup. So yeah, if we're eating it Brittish-style calling 'em chips with dat fish, better be tons of straight-out vinegar; but even with my American fast food, you can't eat fries without ketchup (ie. you need dat vinegar).

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't, but I acknowledge that it's tasty enough for people to eat.

Nor do I eat my fries with ketchup either. Ranch dressing all the way.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
^Fair enough, that's legit. (Ranch Dressing has Vinegar as a primary ingredient too)

A1 sauce is also an acceptable answer. A1 and Ketchup share the same primary ingredients: Tomato and Vinegar. Therefore, Steak Sauce is basically just Ketchup, but manlier-- and manlier can only be better.

Hence, Eggs can also be eaten with A1 sauce.

Last edited:

Jukain

!_!
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
wtf is ketchup and eggs

a few weeks ago i got a breakfast sandwich from a new place, and they added ketchup without asking. it was fucking disgusting.

blitzlefan

shake it off!
yeah a little bit of ketchup on the side is okay with scrambled eggs
other than that, it's not that great
wait no i need to bandwagon like half the other posters did I HATE KETCHUP (please i bet half of you do it)

I feel ketchup adds to the 'ultimate bloke breakfast' feel
I would not, however, apply ketchup to any non-bloke foods

Why the tomato hate? I'd rate it as one of the best vegetables in the world (yes I know it's a fruit but don't be smart-ass); it can function well in so many dishes. KETCHUP, on the other hand, I cannot stand. I think the last time I had ketchup was 2 years ago...

Chou Toshio

Over9000
Why would the ketchup clash with bacon? Bacon, Sausage, Spam, Corned Beef... you can't eat breakfast meats without Ketchup either right? o_O

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)