Tournament Dodrio Cup - Week 3 Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are the standings listed on Liquipedia official? The results say I lost week 3 but I actually won. My Team (KJ and the Chickens, Pallet Town Pool) lost the week 1-2 not 0-3. Just checking cause it might come down to tiebreakers on who advances to the next stage so I wanna make sure the results are correct

zeefable

on the palace floor, I see my soul
is a Pre-Contributor
Are the standings listed on Liquipedia official? The results say I lost week 3 but I actually won. My Team (KJ and the Chickens, Pallet Town Pool) lost the week 1-2 not 0-3. Just checking cause it might come down to tiebreakers on who advances to the next stage so I wanna make sure the results are correct
not official, no. I'll be doing a full sweep of the results tonight and hopefully that should iron out any errors in the results on the site

zeefable

is a Pre-Contributor
Heyo it's time for the activity wins post. Every poster in this thread has been granted an activity win for this week as I saw no reasons to dispute these.

Other activity wins not in this thread:

The following players have won on activity
Bred
CamDVGC
Flynned'
jackofspadesman
Pengy
kimnaise
EvanSmoakVGC
Asada Shino San
Ttv/alexthegrouch
Nightfront
Grandmas Cookin *
Mr.GX *
DomarpVGC *
Nurul *
kidusrox *
powerjuice

* - never formally declared activity but their opponents have not been online in 1 week or more

Missing games
Redsilver vs SubZeroMartin
Pierre Goriot vs Manan999
SceneDiddy vs Atrix MJ
KortexVGC vs Rex Chaos
Pbrabbit vs Weeblewobs
Jsaok3 vs kingofmars

Extensions
He-who-is-not-to-be-named vs Splozion101
JHufself vs ways45

Extensions, Missing Games, and Missing Games from prior rounds have until Wednesday at 11 PM GMT -5 to post results. Otherwise games will be coinflipped

please let me know if there are any errors with this post

e: jhufself & ways45 have been granted an extension due to ways45 being affected by the texas outages[/user]

Last edited:
Hi, I'm sorry for the late answer, I forgot to post (I was busy and it slipped my mind, it's my fault). My opponent, Manan999 said earlier that he was giving me the win.

zeefable

is a Pre-Contributor
the deadline is over, and all unreported games have been coinflipped if they mattered or left dead if they did not. top cut round 1 pairings will be live tomorrow morning. the following teams have made the top cut (this is not indicative of seeding)

Kampung Good What
KJ and the Chicken
Brexit Barraskewdas

Ducktrio
Dual Primals Forever
Waolads

The Dunce Dunsparce
The Crab Boys
Bird Brains

3 Guys 0 Clue
Regirock for President
Mimimikyu

MDCup
NutsuckersVGC
Team Ed Edd n Eddy

Hi I'm
Chansey Bantsey
Sweater Gang

Sadistic Seniors
Gucci Belts
super duper epic elite fortnite gaming

Triumvirate
Team A
The Orbeatles

Team C
Team D
PARTY ROCKERS

insane gamers
Honey Nut Sealios
L'ecurie

TipsySpindas
FreeMarsh
Driftveil City Duelists

Pikastare
Squirtle Squad
Green Tauros Society

Massive thanks to Hawnty for lending a huge hand with compiling these results! Check out liquipedia here! Thanks to everyone else who entered so far as well, we will have signups for our next tournament go up soon :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)