Dodrio Cup - Week 3 Pools

Status
Not open for further replies.
To orgs:
This is the table for our group (Vermilion City Pool).

There are two more rounds till the end of the pool part of the tournament. However...

Look at the table and the Nutsuckers, BACON and most lit teams:
Nutsuckers have to play against BACON = 1 week
Nutsuckers also have to play against most lit, however BACON also have to play against most lit.
Therefore you need to have at least 3 weeks to play all of these games, am i right?

The same situation is for us (Tři zlaté vlasy), MD and Ed Edd n Eddys team.

I'm now just grabbing popcorn to see what you'll do with this problem :)
View attachment 317356
What’s the issue though?

What’s the issue though?
The issue is there are still plans for two matches (for each team) in two weeks, however it is now not mathematicaly possible to make everybody play against everybody.
Team A must play against B and C
Team B must play against A and C
If the first week is A vs B, the next week A must play against C and B must play against C, which is not possible if it's match/week.

Tl;dr bad combinatory

couple this with the pairings issue Tungovník pointed out where I didn't even realize the tour would take an extra week to complete, and it's just not worth doing pools anymore.
I should have pointed this out a week later so we could have had a chance to move from 4th place in our pool :D

Anyway thanks for the tournament, I really enjoyed it <3 Hope we'll do better next year

Calling for activity win vs C-Tiki
I've reached out twice prior to the Thursday deadline with no response via VM Wall.
Opponent hasn't logged on since 14 Feb 2021

i contacted my opp a little late this week but they haven't been on since last week the 13th. my attempt is on their wall. would like to claim act

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)