Dorron's Rickroll Thread (RIP 2021-2023)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think trying to modernise RBY is the wrong approach. Instead, RBY could use some grounding back in tradition.

We should revert back to the good old days where RBY was unplayable through any means except an IRC bot, the cartridge-correct Body Slam + Normal-type interaction wasn't implemented, and Golem was seen as equal to rather than vastly inferior to Rhydon. That way, we can get the 2002 experience in 2022. Doesn't that sound great?

Dorron

BLU LOBSTAH
is a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a defending World Cup of Pokemon Champion
I think trying to modernise RBY is the wrong approach. Instead, RBY could use some grounding back in tradition.

We should revert back to the good old days where RBY was unplayable through any means except an IRC bot, the cartridge-correct Body Slam + Normal-type interaction wasn't implemented, and Golem was seen as equal to rather than vastly inferior to Rhydon. That way, we can get the 2002 experience in 2022. Doesn't that sound great?
this article is for you

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
Dorron it’s come to my attn the emotional duress this thread causes members of our community has reached a crisis

this thread either stops here and you’re free to roam untethered,
OR you are shackled to this thread as the only thread you may post in Smogoff until the end of time…

the choice is yours

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)