DOU Doubles Classic I - XY Cup Signups

Stratos

- OTL
is a Tiering Contributor

The commencement thread for this tour can be found here, with details on scoring and the playoffs that will follow the conclusion of these three cups.

SPECIFIC RULES
  • This is a standard XY Doubles OU tournament. Here is the main XY DOU resource.
  • This tournament will be Single Elimination.
  • Rounds will be Best of Three. You may switch teams in between battles of the same set.
  • Matches are to be played on Pokemon Showdown!
  • To encourage the development of the metagame, and so that everyone is on an even playing field, all matches must have replays recorded. Only games shown in a replay will be counted.
  • If you are found signing up under more than one alt, you will be banned from circuit events for life.
  • Activity calls will be made by me, potentially with neutral assistance from a TD / the other Classic hosts. Coin flips will be done on PS!
  • In the event that something is added to or removed from the Doubles OU metagame in the middle of a round, that change will be in effect starting the next round. Don't count on it lol.
Standard Rules and Clauses
  • Species Clause: A player cannot have two Pokemon with the same PokeDex number on his team.
  • Evasion Clause: The moves Double Team and Minimize are banned. (No other evasion boosting things are banned).
  • OHKO Clause: The moves Horn Drill, Guillotine, Sheer Cold, and Fissure are banned.
  • Endless Battle Clause: Anything capable of intentionally creating an endless battle is banned.
  • Swagger Clause: Swagger is banned.
  • Uber Clause: Anything that appears on Doubles OU's banlist is banned. This is the banlist for Doubles OU:
  • Mewtwo
  • Lugia
  • Ho-oh
  • Salamence-Mega
  • Kyogre
  • Groudon
  • Rayquaza
  • Jirachi
  • Dialga
  • Palkia
  • Giratina
  • Giratina-Origin
  • Arceus
  • Reshiram
  • Zekrom
  • Kyurem-White
  • Xerneas
  • Yveltal
  • Dark Void
  • Gravity and sleep moves with below 100% accuracy
  • Soul Dew

Post in or free at last, free at last, thank God almighty Skymin is free at last to join!

Signups will close on June 21 at 9:59pm Eastern time (GMT-4). NOTE TIME CHANGE. I'm a working man and can't stay up till midnight to post the next round.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)