DOU Doubles Ladder Tournament I (Won by SMB)

Nails

Double Threat
is a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Three-Time Past WCoP Champion

forgot to take a screenshot of the account at 0-0 but i started laddering today and here's a screenshot of the account at 7-0, as well as a screenshot showing the account was registered today. i have read the rules.

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Re: the rule requiring a screenshot of the alt with zero played games on it

This rule is a relic from before we required alts with a specific prefix (like DLTS1). We can now confirm the alts used for DLT are fresh based solely on the use of the prefix in the alt name and the join date. Therefore, that rule is no longer in place. This doesn't affect anyone who has already signed up (i.e. all prior signups are still valid), just something to keep in mind for the future.

For clarity: the requirements for an alt to qualify for DLT playoffs are as follows:
  • Starts with "DLTS1"
  • Join date on or after February 25, 2020

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Cycle 1 has concluded
The following users have qualified for playoffs:

Elegy2019 | Alt: EndlessWaltz | ELO: 1953
LightScreener | Alt: Luisin | ELO: 1866
Qwello Lee | Alt: Pistacchio | ELO: 1857
umbreon098 | Alt: Alice | ELO: 1857
tenzai | Alt: Daiya | ELO: 1788
The tie between Qwello Lee and umbreon098 will be broken via coin flip when all qualifiers are seeded. The four alts listed above (and any other alts from these four players) will be ignored when determining the top 4 for the remaining cycles.
Congrats to the qualifiers, good luck to all in cycle 2!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)