DOU Doubles Majors II - Stage 1 (Pools)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1664878526395.png

Update for second schedule with Spurrific , decided for yesterday 10PM GMT+2 , and it's a second misschedule on his part. So he gives me the win
( for the Diancie pool ) (and can you state for the Paolode99 one one page earlier ?)

Last edited:

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Updated with the activity wins I didn't have time to go through before, including applying to other opponents in cases of dropping. Tagging John1240 since you wanted confirmation that you got the activity win vs Paolode99 (you have) and gorex to let you know that RenUvU dropped since you were scheduled. JuanSG, Loudwinner, Aldrich, ECPkmn, sasha, AtraX Madara you've all been quite inactive / gave an act win but haven't clearly indicated wanting to drop completely. Unless you tell me otherwise by Thursday 6th October, 7:00 PM GMT-4 I'm going to drop you, so last chance, if you do still want to play then post in the thread and schedule with your remaining opponents immediately.

Tagging other people with games still to schedule. Reminder that all games must be completed by Sunday 9th October, 7:00 PM GMT-4 (excluding tiebreak games).
:diancie: Diancie Pool - Neblina vs Akaru Kokuyo, Neblina vs John1240
:dragapult: Dragapult Pool - RelicanthPrimal vs papiloco, RelicanthPrimal vs GenOne, topshotta vs Guimart21
:kyurem-black: Kyurem-Black Pool - SMB vs martinvtran, Yuichi vs damien the genius, Yuichi vs pinorska, Yuichi vs martinvtran, damien the genius vs martinvtran
:landorus: Landorus Pool - shadowtime2000 vs yovan33321, shadowtime2000 vs Zeal
:mew: Mew Pool - MZB vs Frixel, ADF Test vs Grandmas Cookin, ADF Test vs MZB (ADF Test you've been scheduling poorly, be warned if the games don't get done it'll be act losses for you)
:naganadel: Naganadel Pool - leaveamessage vs Raynee403, leaveamessage vs yuki
:porygon2: Porygon2 Pool - trace vs tob
:rillaboom: Rillaboom Pool - Royal1604 vs Memoric, Royal1604 vs FloristtheBudew
:tapu-fini: Tapu Fini Pool - Toxigen vs Paraplegic, Toxigen vs AuraRayquaza, Toxigen vs Givrix, Paraplegic vs Ducky, Paraplegic vs Herv, Ducky vs Herv
:urshifu: Urshifu Pool - Ann nonima vs Nido-Rus, Ann nonima vs GasaiYunoSan, Nido-Rus vs GasaiYunoSan, NotlPrimRose vs GasaiYunoSan
:volcanion: Volcanion Pool - shaian vs KennyJ, shaian vs Elfuseon
:zygarde: Zygarde Pool - SingleThunder vs iKiQ, SingleThunder vs CyndaKill-SH, CyndaKill-SH vs iKiQ

:metagross: Metagross Pool :metagross:
With Avocadorable dropping from the tour, all games for the Metagross Pool are now complete. PandaDoux sits alone at 4-1 and will advance to the next stage, while there is a 3-way tie at 3-2 for second place between Shadowmonstr7, Yellow Paint, and myself. A tiebreak is now required, with each player facing each other in a best-of-one match again and the sole winner advancing. It does not need to be completed by this Sunday though it would be preferable, and ideally if the third game results in a reset, the two players should play their new match required right there. This information applies to any other tiebreaks required too.

Yoda2798

Not the user you are looking for
is a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributor
Doubles Leader
Out of the people tagged in my last post, sasha and AtraX Madara have not responded or been active in scheduling so have had their remaining games put down as activity losses. The result of any remaining games (excluding tiebreaks) not played by the deadline of Sunday 7pm GMT-4 will be decided at that time.

:diancie: Diancie Pool :diancie:
The Diancie Pool is now decided! Akaru Kokuyo and John1240 will advance to the second stage of the tournament. Loudwinner and Spurrific cannot reach 4 wins to tie the aforementioned two so do not need to play their remaining game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)