Doubles Premier League: Player S̶i̶n̶g̶u̶p̶s̶ (Signups whatever)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Approved by the approvers by virtue of the fact that they approved me hosting this tour and at some point its necessary to post player signups

Whew! that took a while. i hope your enthusiasm hasnt worn off yet. Or alternatively, if your enthusiasm is destined to wear off, i hope its already worn off and you will decline to sign up for this tour, saving me the hassle of making activity decisions! okay signups time.

Note that if you signed up to be a captain and weren't given a team, you still have to sign up here if you want to play.

here's an example post.

Player name: Old smelly Joe
Tiers played: BW doubles, Doubles UU
willing to learn a new tier: no fuck you
notable leaves of absence: i turn into a hairy wolf-man on nights of the full moon and run through the streets, murdering as many people as i can. also my family is going on vacation in a month and i won't be able to play
[this space reserved for unreconcilable memeing.]

draft will be in 2 weeks on IRC #doubles

the tiers that exist are DOU (4) BW (1) and DUU (1)

Last edited:
Player name: Derivatives (derivations on PS!)
Tiers played: All but that shitty duu
willing to learn a new tier: maybe,, no
notable leaves of absense: ok maybe some of the tour

haha i beat check to first post

Last edited:

Checkmater

It’s just us kittens left, and the rain is coming
is a Tiering Contributor
Checkmater
Doubles OU
willing to learn: yeah sure I'd be down I guess, I've played the other ones a decent ammount each (laddering duu a lot, bw room chals)
notable leaves of absence: n

Pregame ritual of timing your massive shits to be right before big games has a 100% winrate

Last edited:

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Player name: n10sit
Tiers played: Doubles OU, Doubles UU
willing to learn a new tier: lol
notable leaves of absense: maybe some vgc tours, i dont give a flying fuck about school so no worries there

-consistent tour results in doubles ou
-top 10 on doubles uu ladder
-room staff so i have to be good

MZ

And now for something completely different
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Player name: Megazard
Tiers played: ORAS
willing to learn a new tier: Anything
I wish to fight against the doubles tyranny instigated by the illuminati. I wish to be drafted by honorable people such as n1n1 to fight against the tyranny that is infecting smogon

ryo yamada2001

ryo yamada2001
is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnus
name: Meloettaaa
tiers played: DOU but i'm a fast learner so whatever BW and DUU too
absence: no

im a really good cheerleader as i'm the proud owner of the jiggly boobs AND the jiggling jugs alt. outside of that, i'll try to help hashies run the spreadsheet and i guess i am a pretty cool person even though i have the tendency to call people eggnogs.

also fuck bunnies

Twix

jicama
is a Contributor Alumnus
Player name: Old smelly Twix
Tiers played: DOUBLES OU
willing to learn a new tier: I don't know any of the tiers to begin with
notable leaves of absense: haha nerdo you spelt absence wrong Hashtag

- beat vinc numbers
- undrafted spl great
- uses mega pinsir
- huge fan of n1n1
- n10sit is bad
- I'm actually decent at Monotype Doubles so regular should be easy

GiraGoomy

when you see a good meme
player name: me (GiraGoomy)
tiers played: vgc 2014 (and I guess Doubles OU)
willing to learn a new tier: sure m8
notable leaves of absence: i'm doing some exams but they're in the next 2 weeks so probs not that inactive

notes: - i'm aussie so that automatically makes me bad at mons

Player name: -Tynamo-
Tiers played: DOU, DUU, BW
Willing to learn a new tier: Yes
Notable leaves of absence: I have to leave for 4-5 days in mid-late April, will put the specific times later.

Lost to memoric in bw because I missed 2 Meteor Mashes.

Edit; Didn't notice the tiers until now, so I can't learn anything new lol.

Shrug

is a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Past SCL Champion
LCPL Champion
Player name: Shrug
Tiers played: DOU
willing to learn a new tier: yes
notable leaves of absence: nop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)