Kyurem-Black @ Icium Z
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 204 Atk / 52 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Protect

I started off with my favorite Mega Metagross/Kyub/Koko core. Metagross goes well with Kyub, is also probably the best mega in the meta right now, and instead of using offensive Koko this time I run dual screens + Volt Switch for momentum, Taunt is basically to keep TR out so I don't have to lose half of my squad against it. Next, I want an Intimidate user and I went with Incineroar, this thing has Fake Out/U-Turn/Knock Off which provides great support for the team and Flare Blitz to beat steel types. Choice Band Zygarde is a good option even though I could go with DD to pressure your opponent as well because Zygarde has really nice bulk and you can also put screens up with Koko, but it still gives an offensive presence. Cresselia with Helping Hand and Ally Switch makes it easier for the team to take out threats and other bulky supporters. Ban Ally Switch.

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
1522779507065.png
1522779528552.png
1522779545190.png
1522779612385.png
1522779642595.png
1522779624202.png

All (Tyranitar-Mega) @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Protect

Aboard (Excadrill) @ Life Orb
Ability: Sand Rush
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Drill Run
- Iron Head
- Protect

The (Kyurem-Black) @ Icium Z
EVs: 204 Atk / 52 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Freeze Shock
- Fusion Bolt
- Ice Beam
- Protect

Legendary (Tapu Bulu) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Nature's Madness

Nido (Incineroar) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 240 HP / 88 Atk / 148 Def / 32 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn

Bus (Zapdos) @ Mago Berry
Ability: Static
EVs: 248 HP / 36 Def / 40 SpA / 184 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Thunderbolt
- Heat Wave
- Tailwind
- Roost

The idea behind this build started with using kyurem to threaten out mons like lando, zapdos, and bulky waters, that would otherwise keep excadrill from punching holes in the opposing team. The last three members of the team help the first three to sweep. Bulu helps the rain matchup and provides needed eq protection, zapdos provides speed control and also helps with bulu in breaking waters, and incineroar's fake out and intimidate help tyranitar to set up and threaten out steels. The team has limited fighting switchins, but as long as you maintain speed control you should be able to pivot around well enough. Pretty simple and fun sand team.

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
So uh... that was a fun week, right? Sorry everyone, my life got crazy at around the time I dropped this and it kept slipping my mind. Think it's time we finally bring this back, but since the meta's changed fairly significantly in the past 8 weeks (again, really sorry...), I'm just going to hand it to the team that got the most likes that round and start another one anew. So, a belated congratulations to The Cheesen One, and let's turn to the future.

The Clanger, or as it's officially named, Kommo-o, was a bit of a slowburn addition to the USUM DOU meta. Ultra Sun and Moon brought Kommo-o access to an exclusive Z-Crystal and powerful Z-Move in Clangorous Soulblaze, which not only hits hard with spread damage for the first time since Z-Moves' inception, but also raises all Kommo-o's stats aside from accuracy and evasion by one stage. With a decent physical and special movepool including STAB attacks, Poison Jab, Flash Cannon, Flamethrower, and access to Stealth Rock, Kommo-o has decent flexibility for a setup sweeper. This flexibility is even further augmented by three viable abilities allowing Kommo-o to pick and choose its counters: Bulletproof neuters Mega Gengar, Ferrothorn, and Stakataka; Soundproof prevents Kommo-o from being Roar'd out after its setup and helps the mirror matchup, and Overcoat can see niche use in blocking Amoonguss' Spore and Rage Powder as well as damage from hail or sand. Despite the flexibility in its own set, the support that Kommo-o requires to be successful often leaves teams with Kommo-o looking fairly similar, but let's see what you can come up with!

The deadline for this week, when I swear I'll put up voting on time, is Saturday, June 2nd, at 11:59pm EST!

~Cue fight music~

In order to make Kommo-o "spammable", I felt that Incineroar and Milotic firsthand needed to be on the team. Incineroar provides a great combination of Fake Out & Intimidate support as well as being able to clean up Steel-types. To make matters worse for the opponent, Milotic deters Intimidate users from entering because it can easily clean them up.

Then, I added Mega Metagross because it counters Kyurem-B and Psy Spam very well. I still felt that Celesteela and bulky Water-types like Tapu Fini & Volcanion still needed to be checked, so Zapdos was a good choice. Not to mention its nice Tailwind support. Tapu Bulu was the last addition, legitimately for its Ground resistance.

*I guess you can switch Incineroar's Knock Off with Darkest Lariat and Tapu Bulu's Taunt with Roar. Down with ladder memes.

Hulk (Kommo-o) @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Overcoat
EVs: 48 Atk / 208 SpA / 252 Spe
Naive Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Close Combat
- Poison Jab
- Protect

Loki (Incineroar) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Atk / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Knock Off
- Flare Blitz
- U-turn
- Fake Out

Hela (Milotic) @ Maranga Berry
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 252 HP / 104 Def / 64 SpD / 88 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Icy Wind
- Recover
- Protect

Thor's Hammer (Metagross-Mega) @ Metagrossite
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Meteor Mash
- Zen Headbutt
- Stomping Tantrum
- Protect

Thor (Zapdos) @ Expert Belt
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 80 Def / 64 SpA / 40 SpD / 72 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Roost
- Tailwind

Fenris (the Wolf) (Tapu Bulu) @ Figy Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Atk / 56 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Taunt
- Protect

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

building around kommo o, your team has to have tapu killers. thats what koko and m-gengar are for. AV koko has a super positive fini matchup and allows for pivoting/sky drop/natures madness. gengar is hp ice for lando and traps and kills things that beat kommo o. inner focus roar cune is great and provides speed control and a way to beat tr esp paired with this koko set. lando sets rocks, has earth power bc i have no ground immunes, and can pivot with u turn and remove items with knock. lo kyube is here mainly for amoong but it also kills fini's and landos which is always good. team went 1-0 on ladder and is a certified n10siteam™ give me your votes

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Bulletproof
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Assault Vest
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 80 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 36 SpD / 104 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Dazzling Gleam
- Sky Drop
- Nature's Madness

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Ability: Shadow Tag
EVs: 104 HP / 4 Def / 148 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Suicune @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 88 SpA / 108 SpD / 60 Spe
Calm Nature
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Tailwind
- Roar

Landorus-Therian (M) @ Mago Berry
EVs: 132 HP / 124 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Earth Power
- Knock Off
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Kyurem-Black @ Life Orb
EVs: 96 Atk / 160 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Earth Power
- Fusion Bolt
- Protect

sawamura

Banned deucer.

"Well this team It's simple, Inci And Porygon the Tanks that work around Milo, Kommo It's a good option to be able to retake the game, and Gengar does the function of Traper before Fini, lele that they are high Fears of Kommo"

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Taunt
- Protect
- Sludge Bomb
- Shadow Ball

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
Ability: Soundproof
Timid Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
EVs: 216 HP / 216 Atk / 76 SpD
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Flare Blitz

Tapu Lele @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Dazzling Gleam
- Shadow Ball
- Psychic
- Moonblast

Milotic @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Competitive
EVs: 212 HP / 192 Def / 32 SpA / 72 SpD
Calm Nature
- Hypnosis
- Scald
- Recover
- Coil

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 16 SpA / 80 SpD
Calm Nature
- Ally Switch
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Electroweb

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
EVs: 104 HP / 4 Def / 148 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Zen Headbutt
- Superpower
- Nature's Madness

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Dragon Pulse
- Protect

Incineroar @ Figy Berry
EVs: 248 HP / 88 Atk / 44 Def / 112 SpD / 16 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Genesect @ Assault Vest
Ability: Download
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Iron Head
- U-turn
- Ice Beam
- Extreme Speed

Mew @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Ice Beam
- U-turn
- Transform
- Tailwind

The main idea here was pairing gengar + kommo with reliable tailwind and a pivot in mew. I used this in DPL finals and it went pretty much exactly how i wanted. Genesect is av and bulu is scarf to improve things like the manectric matchup and just making sure that Bulu actually gets to collect its kill. Sub on gar lets it trap a little better by staying on the field a bit longer. Everything else is pretty standard

Gengar-Mega @ Gengarite
Timid Nature
- Shadow Ball
- Sludge Bomb
- Substitute
- Protect

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 124 Atk / 132 Spe
Adamant Nature
- U-turn
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- Fake Out

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
EVs: 80 HP / 252 Atk / 176 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Drain Punch
- Belly Drum
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Stone Edge
- Superpower
- Horn Leech

Clefairy @ Eviolite
Ability: Friend Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Def / 36 SpD
Relaxed Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Helping Hand
- Follow Me
- After You
- Protect

Genesect @ Assault Vest
EVs: 228 Atk / 56 SpA / 224 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam
- Electroweb

In team preview it seems like a normal Gengar Kommo-o team yet I threw the Belly Drum twist on this Kommo-o. With the additional support of clefairy on top of the trap support and incineroar, it’s actually pretty easy to set up. The general idea is to blow the zmove to get the defensive and speed boosts, while doing some chip damage, and then belly drum when it’s safe, and drain punch to heal back up. Max attack jolly so it still does damage in games that belly drum isn’t feasible. This set punishes defensive play and surprises the opponent. Rest of the team is rather standard, after you clefairy for hard trick room and electroweb genesect to have a form of speed control.

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
1527805286181.png
1527805257140.png
1527805271315.png
1527805301694.png
1527805317065.png
1527805334861.png

Got (Manectric-Mega) @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Lost (Kommo-o) @ Kommonium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Dragon Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Protect

In (Genesect) @ Assault Vest
EVs: 112 HP / 112 Atk / 60 SpA / 224 Spe
Naive Nature
- U-turn
- Flamethrower
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam

Tempting (Tapu Bulu) @ Miracle Seed
EVs: 100 HP / 252 Atk / 156 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Our (Araquanid) @ Mago Berry
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Adamant Nature
- Liquidation
- Sticky Web
- Wide Guard
- Protect

Fate (Landorus-Therian) @ Life Orb
EVs: 76 HP / 252 SpA / 180 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- U-turn
- Protect

Kommo-o needs to be provided the opportunity to set up and this team has plenty of pivots who are able to bring it in at the right time. Bulu and manectric are able to deal with fini and life orb lando can also help to pick off other fairies with lo sludge bomb as well as keep mons like manectric and koko from volting around. Two ground resists as well as double intimidate make it near impossible for zygarde to sweep. Webs help kommo to set-up on stuff like kyu-b that would normally threaten it out and help the generally slower team to better apply offensive pressure. The sets are all pretty standard with gene outspeeding base 95 and being able to ohko lando and non bulk lele, bulu is just running speed to try and outpace slower fini and lando speed creeps base 70's.

Zard Y maestro Auray with another powerful squad;

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Overheat
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Mew @ Aguav Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 36 SpD / 220 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Defog
- U-turn
- Tailwind

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 188 HP / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- U-turn
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower
- Close Combat
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Life Orb
Ability: Electric Surge
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Roar
- Protect

Ferrothorn @ Iapapa Berry
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 92 Atk / 32 Def / 132 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Stealth Rock
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Protect

Team I used to win the first live tour. Its really just a team I made for the the last winter seasonal that had Marshadow over Kommo-o and some different sets. The idea is that Zard Y + something strong with spread/good coverage (see: marshadow, band zyg) is impossible to switch into once you set up the right conditions. Mew is there to facilitate that nicely, with fake out, tailwind and defog as well as good pivoting to get the breakers in. Koko is the best tapu to pair with zard, as its a fast mode that doesnt need tw and the electric + fairy coverage also makes for a good pairing next to zard. Ferro and Lando patch up my gengar and rain matchups: av lando can eat any hit on gengar trap teams and pick up a ko with any one of its moves, ferro has rocks to aid vs av kyub and zapdos and is just there to switch into a big hit and get back out into my breakers.

You can run ice beam on mew if you want and I did in my last two rounds since my opps hadnt been bringing reliable sr setters and had been packing zygardes. Roar koko is for the fullroom mu since my team gets messed up if tr goes up early. and roaring t1 can really mess up the opposing gameplan with fake out + u turn mew for hoopa.

In terms of playing the team: Mew + zard y is a very safe go-to lead just to put on immediate pressure and have mew do its stuff. Mew in general is great in the front and I expect its a good lead 90% of the time. Ferro is a possible lead to vs non-rain if you need rocks up quickly. Dont be afraid to Overheat Kyubs when you get the chance as you outspeed and its easy damage. The idea most games is to set tw early, and use those turns just to deal as much damage as you can while setting up kommo. then when tw runs out you still have the speed advantage which allows opportunities for more tailwinds.

As a general sidenote: ALL zard ys should be timid max speed otherwise lo kyub becomes a very big issue for these types of offensive comps.

Zard Y :sogood:

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion
Time to vote! Please respond with the name of the user you'd like to vote for this round.

Test Bot #
n10sit
zikam
miltankmilk
Mint16
laptops
AuraRayquaza

Voting deadline will be Wednesday, June 6th at 11:59pm EST!

talkingtree

large if factual
I knew I shouldn't have set up a week to end on my birthday... totally slipped my mind to close this then. This week, Smogon Doubles Tour II SM 1 winner AuraRayquaza nabs another win with his team. As per usual, the team and description will be commemorated in the Hall of Fame. Next up...

Blessed by a surge of usage and viability with the Belly Drum Snorlax + Gothitelle builds that were popular before Snorlax's ban, Mega Manectric has managed to find continued success as a fast pivot, revenge killer, and "attack control" thanks to its access to both Intimidate and Snarl. Its Speed tier is one of the biggest standouts that's contributed to its success, outpacing Mega Gengar, Tapu Koko, and any Deoxys-A greedy enough to run neutral Speed natures. With both Flamethrower and Overheat as possible Fire-type coverage moves, Mega Manectric ensures a positive matchup against the many 4x Fire-weak Pokemon that give the other fast Electric-type, Tapu Koko, trouble: Mega Scizor, Genesect, and Ferrothorn. The decision to only take three of Volt Switch / Fire-type coverage / Snarl / Hidden Power Ice is a difficult one, but many sets can be successful and provide different forms of success to many teams. Let's see what you have in store for this speedy thunder... wolf? Bonus points to whoever has the best arguments for what animal it most closely resembles.

Submissions deadline is Tuesday, June 12th at 11:59pm EST!

I don't expect anything from it based on my relatively poor performance with the team, so whatever.

Hoopa-Unbound @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Magician
EVs: 192 HP / 204 Atk / 96 Def / 16 SpA
Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tapu Lele @ Life Orb
Ability: Psychic Surge
Timid Nature
- Psychic
- Moonblast
- Taunt
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- U-turn
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 52 Def / 88 SpA / 116 SpD
Calm Nature
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Trick Room
- Recover

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
EVs: 176 HP / 12 Def / 68 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Snarl
- Protect

Celesteela @ Psychic Seed
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 232 HP / 64 Atk / 88 Def / 124 SpD
Careful Nature
- Heavy Slam
- Acrobatics
- Leech Seed
- Protect
After Snorlax got banned, I decided to come up with a replacement for Snorlax. I choose Hoopa-Unbound because it isn't performing well lately, especially when pairing with Tapu Lele. Initially, I want to pick Stakataka rather than Porygon2, but I chose the latter instead since my team would otherwise lack anyone with an Ice-type move. I've used Ferrothorn as a Tapu counter before swapping it to Celesteela. The tactic involving the team is lower the damage output of the foes with Mega Manectric and Landorus-Therian. After they swap out, either Porygon2 or Hoopa-Unbound can take advantage of that situation and proceed to perform what they do best. But from my experience, Porygon2 prefer its foes having their offensive stats dropped more than Hoopa does.

It ended up falling more flat that I would like to admit...

I want Atago to sit on me

average seiyuu enjoyer
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus

Manectric-Mega (M) @ Manectite
EVs: 68 HP / 188 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Overheat
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 48 Atk / 56 Def / 152 SpD
Sassy Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Curse
- Power Whip
- Gyro Ball
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Groundium Z
EVs: 36 HP / 172 Atk / 16 Def / 32 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Mago Berry
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 160 SpA / 32 SpD / 64 Spe
Modest Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Muddy Water
- Protect

Victini @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Victory Star
EVs: 92 HP / 164 Atk / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Final Gambit
- V-create
- Bolt Strike
- U-turn

Kyurem-Black @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 12 Def / 132 SpA / 32 SpD / 24 Spe
Relaxed Nature
- Icy Wind
- Ice Beam
- Fusion Bolt
- Earth Power

Just a pretty standard Mega Manectric team which has Tapu Fini to check rain, Lando-T to hit opposing electrics, and Ferrothorn as a steel type. I decided to put Kyub on the team for speed control and it can easily deal with zapdos. Scarf Victini allows you to get a kill with Final Gambit and U-Turn for pivoting. Lastly, I run 252 speed Manectric instead of 232 to avoid losing speed ties even though that might not be a huge issue.

sawamura

Banned deucer.

Team Around kommo, But As we see Mega Manectric i decided to include it, Goth does the job of catching Threats like Fini and koko where Lando and Bulu can help a lot Mega Manec can help in certain occasions With his lightning Road to help Suicune and Win Spa and then Use you other Skill after evolving, Suicune is to put Tailwind and Burn the Metagross and cover to bulu so that you can put sword Dance and be able to Charge to all the opposing team next to the move z of Kommo

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Snarl
- Overheat
- Volt Switch

Kommo-o @ Kommonium Z
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Protect
- Dragon Pulse
- Clanging Scales
- Flamethrower

Gothitelle @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 24 SpA / 188 SpD
Bold Nature
- Helping Hand
- Heal Pulse
- Protect
- Psychic

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 168 HP / 20 Def / 76 SpA / 16 SpD / 228 Spe
Modest Nature
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Suicune @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Inner Focus
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Modest Nature
- Scald
- Tailwind
- Ice Beam
- Roar

Tapu Bulu @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 80 HP / 228 Atk / 40 SpD / 160 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Swords Dance
- Protect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)