Project Doubles Teambuilding Competition - Closed

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
n1n1 takes this week. Congratulations! The team and description will be added to the Hall of Fame. Moving on to the next round...

1545601287984.png

Mew has proven itself to be a very reliable support mon this generation. It has an incredibly diverse move pool and can do practically anything. Tailwind and trick room help it to establish speed control and stealth rock allows it chip opposing teams, while defog lets it remove hazards from its own side of the field. Mew can use fake out, pivot with volt switch/u-turn, or use flamethrower and ice beam to give it an offensive presence. Mew's sets can be quite unpredictable and this is in part what helps it succeed. How mew will help glue your team together is up to you!

This week's winner also provided a helpful resource on possible mew sets, so I have decided to include it. Feel free to reference it should you feel stuck this week.

https://www.smogon.com/forums/threads/creative-sets-in-doubles-ou.3594207/page-2#post-7985828

Submission deadline is Friday, December 28th at 11:59 pm EST!

Mack Knife

Future 50th President

Mew @ Mago Berry
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 252 HP / 116 Def / 108 SpA / 28 SpD / 4 Spe
Bold Nature
- Fake Out
- Overheat
- Transform
- Tailwind

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 224 HP / 28 Def / 244 SpA / 12 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Normalium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Nature Power
- Taunt
- Volt Switch
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Mago Berry
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 140 SpA / 84 Spe
Modest Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Kyurem-Black @ Misty Seed
Ability: Teravolt
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Atk / 32 Def / 20 SpA / 116 SpD / 76 Spe
Quiet Nature
- Icy Wind
- Roost
- Fusion Bolt
- Dragon Tail
This a team I think shows mew's strength. That is, mew is a good support mon that can patch up a few bad mu's. This mew set (which I stole from n1n1's post after I decided it was better than than the mew I originally ran on the team, which was just normal mew from smogon with fire blast) is a great bulky tw setter and overheat helps eliminate ferros and kartanas which otherwise would severely threaten the team. This is my favorite lando set to run with koko (and in general) bc of their ability to pivot and tect out of bad mu's. Normalium z koko is something I have seen less of but I still love the ability to run both stabs + taunt on a koko set. A fini set is required for my koko. I chose a calm mind set that allows for a bit more offensive presence that the team enjoys. I like running speed on my finis btw. M ttar provides a wincon and really works well in conjunction to this mew set (i.e mew has a neat transform partner and helps eliminate the two previously mentioned fire weak mons that ttar struggles with. Kyurem-B caps off the team as a tr deterrent and a secondary bulky speed control. I won some tour room tours with this team a while ago (including three officials in one day xd), but that doesnt prove much. Overall it should be solid tho.

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion

Mew @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 28 SpA / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Transform
- Fake Out
- Tailwind
- Ice Beam

Zygod (Zygarde) @ Groundium Z
Ability: Aura Break
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 144 HP / 96 Atk / 92 Def / 12 SpD / 164 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
EVs: 248 HP / 204 Atk / 20 Def / 24 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Genesect @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Download
EVs: 164 Atk / 92 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- U-turn
- Iron Head
- Ice Beam
- Flamethrower

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 128 HP / 44 Def / 80 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 140 Def / 116 SpA
Calm Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Heal Pulse
- Protect
I decided to pair Transform+TW Mew with DDance Zyg. Ice Beam helps vs likes of Lando, and Fake Out gives Zyg more setup opportunities. Zyg has standart DDance set with ZGround. EV spread allows Zyg to 1v1 M-Metagross by surviving its Ice Punch and OHKOing it with ZGround. Incin gives second Fake Out and Intimidate support, as well as slow U-turn to bring my mons on the field safely. Gene is a revenge killer, Psyspam check, way to beat Bulu for Zyg, and another U-turn pivot. M-Mane eases Zyg's setup via Intimidate and Snarl, beats the likes of Fini and Milo, and acts as an another pivot thanks to Volt Switch. Fini checks Rain, spreads damage alongside Zyg, beats Dragons like KyuB, and keeps teammates healthy via Heal Pulse.

Mew @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Will-O-Wisp
- Super Fang
- Tailwind

Kartana @ Figy Berry
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 64 HP / 192 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Tailwind
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Electrium Z
Ability: Electric Surge
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Dazzling Gleam
- Volt Switch
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Iapapa Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 44 Def / 164 SpA / 28 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Protect

Tyranitar-Mega @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Rock Slide
- Crunch
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

Volcanion @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 232 HP / 164 SpA / 112 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Roar
- Protect

I decided to try Will-o-wisp Mew to enable a setup, instead of using Transform once the setup is complete. In testing I found that opponents would target Mew early in the game to try to deny a potential Transform + Mega Tyranitar sweep, so Will-o-wisp was more successful as it crippled potential threats to Tyranitar. Will-o-wisp also protects the team against threats that it would otherwise be quite weak to, such as banded Zygarde and packs a bit of surprise factor into the team. Electrium Z Koko + Kartana give the team 2 good ways of pressuring Tapu Fini, ensuring Misty Terrain stays off the field so Mew can spread burns. Kartana is also nice as a second tailwind setter. Special Lando-T adds intimidate and some extra coverage. Mega Tyranitar was the set up mon and Mega of choice, giving the team a proper psychic resist/immunity as well as a good check against weather teams, Charizard-Y in particular. Finally Volcanion rounds out the team, giving it a water immunity, fire coverage and phasing to prevent trick room or opposing setup.

The gameplan usually revolves around dealing with the opponent's speed control and Tyranitar checks via Mew, Tapu Koko and Kartana, hopefully either securing the speed advantage or putting Tyranitar in position to sweep to close out the game.

Replay:
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen7doublesou-839845503
Mew crippled Kartana turn 1 and my own Kartana KO'd Suicune to give me speed control at the end of the game, where Kartana and Tyranitar were able to run through my opponent's team in a close finish.

Non-standard set details:

252 SpA Life Orb Tapu Lele Psychic vs. 64 HP / 192 SpD Kartana in Psychic Terrain: 231-273 (84 - 99.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
I chose to run adamant Kartana over jolly because of the extra power that adamant provides and to allow Mew to outspeed Kartana and use Super Fang in tailwind before Kartana moves, allowing Kartana to pick up easy beast boosts with a double target. Kartana now speed ties with timid Tapu Lele so I made sure it could live a Psychic in terrain, just in case.

The Lando set is taken from the EV spread compendium, I just moved a few points from Spa to speed make sure it could outspeed AV Kyurem-Black.

Adamant Mega Tyranitar outspeeds modest Tapu Koko at +1. Since Mega Genar's ban many people have started to use modest over timid on Koko. Using adamant over jolly on Mega Tyranitar doesn't actually make much of a difference at +1 speed, aside from the aforementioned timid Koko, Mega Salamence and Naganadel are the only mons on the VR that +1 jolly Tar outspeeds but + 1 adamant does not.

164+ SpA Volcanion Steam Eruption vs. 252 HP / 24 SpD Incineroar: 396-468 (100.5 - 118.7%) -- guaranteed OHKO
112 Speed EVs on Volcanion ensure you outspeed Mega Manectric in tailwind, the rest dumped into hp.

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
Voting is now open! Submit a vote for the team that should be given a spot in the Hall of fame!

Mack Knife
Egor
YoBuddy

Voting deadline is Sunday, December 30th at 11:59 pm EST!

Last edited:

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
YoBuddy brought home the win this week. Congratulations! Their team and description will be added to the Hall of Fame. Moving forward...

1546282225364.png
1546282300406.png
1546282316646.png
1546282340420.png

Winter is now in full effect (for the northern hemisphere anyways) and temperatures should be dropping as snow begins to fall. Your building challenge this week is to build a team that incorporates a pokemon with the ability snow warning. Hail provides players with the ability to use 100% accurate blizzards, set up the very helpful aurora veil, and allows slush rush pokemon to speed past opponents. How dedicated your team is to hail is up to you. Good luck buillders!

Submission deadline is Friday, January 4th at 11:59 pm EST!

talkingtree

large if factual
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Two-Time Past SCL Champion

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 156 HP / 20 Def / 80 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Aurora Veil
- Encore
- Protect

Darkrai @ Life Orb
Ability: Bad Dreams
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Sludge Bomb
- Dark Pulse
- Protect

Zygarde @ Groundium Z
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SpD / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Dance
- Substitute
- Protect

Volcanion @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 120 SpA / 140 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Steam Eruption
- Weather Ball
- Protect

Mew @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 20 Def / 8 SpA / 12 SpD / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Tailwind
- Stealth Rock
- Incinerate

Scizor-Mega @ Scizorite
Ability: Light Metal
EVs: 252 HP / 136 Atk / 36 SpD / 84 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Bullet Punch
- U-turn
- Swords Dance
- Roost
Haven't built hail in a while and I wanted to try out some wild stuff so this team's a little wacky. Darkrai's main problems are that it doesn't do enough damage to only hit a single target and it's a bit too frail, so Blizzard + Veil support make it much more usable. LO Dark Pulse OHKOes most Mega Metagross, so that's better than any Z set imo. These two can't really touch Incineroar, which is a pretty big issue, but Zygarde sets up on that so added that next. Sub Groundium's best here because Groundium actually KOes Incin/Mega Metagross and Sub's easier to keep up with Veil support. Volcanion gives yet another Mega Metagross check, since you really need lots of solid answers to it with Alolan Ninetales. It also has access to Weather Ball, which is a pretty neat tech that turns into a 100-BP Ice-type move, great for hitting Zygarde and Zapdos. Fake Out helps set Veil or set up DD and Tailwind is pretty crucial for Darkrai and Volcanion to thrive, so Mew's great role compression. Stealth Rock makes the team pretty solid on chip damage when combined with Hail and Incinerate's primarily for Berry removal but also OHKOes non-bulky Kart and 2HKOes Scarf Genesect with hail chip. Last I realized I didn't have a Mega or anything that could take hits from Lele, so Mega Scizor fit the bill pretty well, also taking advantage of Veil to set up. A U-turn + Roost set fits better here, since this team needs momentum and doesn't have another terrain to block Psychic Terrain, making pure SD Scizor a bit of a liability at times.

This description is already a bit too long, but a couple notes on the spreads:
- Takes 60 Atk Mega Mence Double-Edge and OHKOes 252/28 Lando-T with Blizzard
- max/max
- outspeeds Modest Kommo-o and, at +1, Mega Manectric; takes Scarf Lele Moonblast without Veil
- takes 252+ Zygarde Tectonic Rage with Veil up, outspeeds Modest Scarf Lando-T in Tailwind, dump in SpA
- takes 252+ Lando-T Tectonic Rage or Timid Koko Gigavolt Havoc without Veil, outspeeds Kyurem-B
- Outspeeds 0 Spe Fini, OHKOes 0/4 Lele with Bullet Punch and hits an Atk jump point, dump in SpD

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor

Ninetales-Alola @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Blizzard
- Moonblast
- Freeze-Dry

Beartic @ Fightinium Z
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 8 HP / 252 Atk / 248 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Superpower
- Icicle Crash
- Stone Edge
- Protect

Mew @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fake Out
- Super Fang
- Icy Wind
- Stealth Rock

Araquanid @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 168 Atk / 88 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Liquidation
- Leech Life
- Sticky Web
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 12 Def / 196 SpA / 48 SpD
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Rock Slide
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Overheat
- Protect

This is my submission for this weeks team building competition.

I wanted to use a Slush Rusher. I've used Sandslash in the past but hes been bad so gave the Bear a try this time instead. Its using Superpower + Fighting-Z to kill Incineroar; also stone Edge for catching CharY switchins.
NineTails has Freeze Dry to help with Gastodon, Pelipepper, and other waters.
Mew has Stealth Rocks to help vs Fire types which do well vs Ice
Big Spider and Lando for more Fire Checks.
I picked Manelectric for a water mon check

Last edited:

Vanilluxe @ Choice Scarf
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Flash Cannon
- Ally Switch

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Solar Power
Timid Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Tailwind
- Protect

Gyarados @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Serious Nature
IVs: 29 HP
- Fire Blast
- Waterfall
- Blizzard
- Protect

Terrakion @ Rockium Z
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Close Combat
- Rock Slide
- Protect
- Roar

Scrafty @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Super Fang

Goodra @ Assault Vest
Ability: Gooey
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Blizzard
- Fire Blast
- Draco Meteor
- Thunderbolt
Special Gyarados, as dumb as it is, has always been my favorite set, glad to feel the need to use it again lol. I figured Vanilluxe might not be used at all, so I gave it a shot after using it in the duubers tour.

Vanilluxe was chosen because it is Vanilluxe. It has a very high special attack stat for an Ice- type, beating all other non-mega Snow Warning mons, and a workable speed stat for a Choice Scarf, unlike Abomasnow which is weaker and slower, and about as frail. Vanilluxe does not necessarily miss hitting Water- types, as it learns Freeze-Dry, and Flash Cannon is there as some form of coverage. Ally Switch is never a bad move, as your opponent will never expect it because it is broken.
Charizard Y seemed like a strong pick for a hail team, as it beats Steel- types, handles rain decently (not on its own ofc), and cancels the damaging effect of hail, allowing for a bulkier team to be built upon, and it provides a form of speed control and a strong STAB spread move.
Gyarados LUL. This is supposed to use Blizzard and Fire Blast to reap the benefits of both weathers, while also carrying its standard STAB Waterfall. This also acts as a way to compress Intimidate, Zygarde check, Ferrothorn check, Incineroar check, rain check, and sun check, at the cost of potentially sucking a lot, but the risk is worth it for the memes I think.
Terrakion is the team's sun check, and a necessary Rock- resist. It's capable of switching into Stealth Rock without taking 25%+, unlike the first half of the team. Rockium Z just secures a KO on a Charizard Y so that it doesn't avoid or block the Rock Slide, and is just a Z-move in general.
Scrafty has an Assault Vest and Super Fang to deal with bulky stuff more easily, and is another essential Rock- resist.
Goodra is a god-tier rain check and has double Intimidate support combined with weather supported coverage moves and STAB Draco Meteor, there's no reason to explain its brilliant and deserved placement within the DOU Overused meta game.

THANK YOU

Last edited:

AmirAlexander

Jisoo Today at 23:25 zitto nabbo
is a Top Artist Alumnus

Ninetales-Alola @ Light Clay
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Aurora Veil
- Roar
- Freeze-Dry
- Protect

Incineroar @ Figy Berry
EVs: 192 HP / 28 Atk / 248 SpD / 40 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Tapu Fini @ Mago Berry
Happiness: 0
EVs: 248 HP / 8 Def / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Heal Pulse
- Nature's Madness

Zygarde @ Aguav Berry
EVs: 228 HP / 128 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Extreme Speed
- Coil
- Protect
- Thousand Arrows

Metagross-Mega @ Metagrossite
Ability: Tough Claws
EVs: 200 HP / 76 Atk / 80 SpD / 152 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Iron Head
- Ice Punch
- Stomping Tantrum
- Protect

Zapdos @ Electrium Z
Ability: Static
EVs: 252 HP / 72 Def / 108 SpA / 56 SpD / 20 Spe
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Tailwind
- Heat Wave
- Protect

I find that the best use of hail is to set up Aurora Veil on bulky offense teams. In this case the team is based around enabling a Zygarde sweep: metagross gets rid of fairies and the occasional ice type, while zapdos takes care of bulky waters. Veil makes Zygarde insanely bulky and gives it multiple chances to set up, with incineroar buying it free turn to do so. Ninetales and Incineroar also have the benefit of threatening grass types that resist TArrows. Metagross is bulky enough to live 252+ lando z-eq under veil and underspeeds fini by 1 point, which allows it to KO stuff chunked by nature's madness. Zapdos provides some form of speed control, which metagross and zygarde greatly appreciate. Ninetales carries Roar to help with trick room teams and ladder cheese.

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus

Ice Cream - Raekwon (ft. Ghostface Killah, Method Man & Cappadonna)

so the core is ice cream + sandslash, u use sandslash like solely as support its stats are so ass its only redeeming quality is fast veil which is what the team is built around, fast super fang is cool too rly helps zygarde beat stuff, dd zygarde and cm fini are the two set up sweepers helped by veil, incin supports those two and sandslash rly well and finally venu beats things like kart/fini. this teams single worst matchup is like zard y + kyube like if u play that with this u might as well click x but this has solid mu's vs a lot of standard balance stuff that cant break fat zygarde/fini set up thru veil

Ice Cold Bitches (Sandslash-Alola) @ Light Clay
Ability: Slush Rush
EVs: 252 HP / 32 SpD / 224 Spe
Calm Nature
- Super Fang
- Stealth Rock
- Aurora Veil
- Protect

Melt Down When (Zygarde) @ Groundium Z
EVs: 144 HP / 96 Atk / 92 Def / 12 SpD / 164 Spe
Impish Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Dragon Tail
- Dragon Dance
- Protect

In The Clutch (Tapu Fini) @ Wiki Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpA
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

They Want They (Incineroar) @ Figy Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 108 Atk / 20 Def / 116 SpD / 12 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn

T*tties Sucked (Venusaur-Mega) @ Venusaurite
Ability: Chlorophyll
EVs: 252 HP / 40 SpA / 216 Spe
Timid Nature
- Giga Drain
- Sludge Bomb
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Protect

Ice Cream (Vanilluxe) @ Focus Sash
Timid Nature
- Blizzard
- Freeze-Dry
- Taunt
- Protect

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion

Abomasnow-Mega @ Abomasite
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Blizzard
- Giga Drain
- Ice Shard
- Protect

Incineroar @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 20 Def / 116 SpD
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Flare Blitz
- Knock Off
- U-turn

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 16 SpA / 92 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Trick Room
- Ice Beam
- Foul Play
- Recover

Hoopa-Unbound @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Magician
EVs: 192 HP / 224 Atk / 92 Def
Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Trick Room
- Protect

Diancie @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Clear Body
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SpA
Brave Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Trick Room
- Protect

Amoonguss @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Regenerator
EVs: 240 HP / 172 Def / 96 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Rage Powder
- Spore
- Giga Drain
- Protect
I decided to build a full-TR team around M-Abomasnow. It really struggles vs Steels, so I immediately added Incineroar, which beats Steels and appretiates M-Abomasnow pressuring Waters. Next step - TR setters. Since my team'll be full-TR, I need more than one setter. Firstly, I added Porygon2 because it's great setter, and its Foul Play further helps vs Aegislash and M-Metagross. Secondly, I wanted another hard-hitter & TR setter. Hoopa-U is the definition of this. Breaking Protect is very nice thing, and Hoopa-U even further pressures two aforementioned Steels and simply does great damage to anything that doesn't resist Hoopa-U's attacks. Lastly, my team seems weak to Tyranitar atm, and this is the main reason why Diancie is in the team. It's my third and last TR setter and possibly sweeper thanks to WP. On the sixth slot I chose Ammonguss because it offers great support via Spore & Rage Powder and further improves my Rain matchup.

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
Its time to vote! Submit a vote for the team that should be given the win!

talkingtree
n1n1
Derivatives
AmirAlexander
n10sit
Egor

Voting deadline is Sunday, January 6th at 11:59 pm EST!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)