Project Doubles Teambuilding Competition - Closed

EmbCPT

VGC 2022 Masters Champion
I've been trying to keep away from making serious public comments on the teams I see, but after checking this thread and seeing submissions from 2 tier leaders, I couldn't bring myself not to leave this post here. Since this is the DOU teambuilding competition, I feel like there's no better place for me to express my opinion on some teambuilding issues I've been noticing. Feel free to move or even delete this post if that's what you believe is correct.
I'll try to make them sound as much as suggestions as possible, but I think it's time people understand what I mean when I joke around about "ground resists". I really hope my message, after over a whole year, is finally understood on yet another attempt. I'll go by order of submission.

Tree's team is first. I wonder if anyone else noticed the lack of a ground resist there. You can obvioulsy go ahead and ignore the existence of speed control by saying that there are multiple Blizzard users to pressure Lando and Zygarde, but the funniest part to me is how hard Camerupt goes in. Picks up KO's on Volcanion, Scizor and Ninetales, while also threatening 2HKO's on everything else. Gastrodon is another Ground type the team absolutely hates, as nothing really pressures it at all while it can KO Volcanion and possibly Zygarde. Volcanion and Fini are other 2 Pokémon this team struggles a lot against. The only water resist on the team is walled by both and nothing OHKO's Fini. Actually, only Zygarde's Z and Darkrai can threaten a 2HKO on Fini, both of which very suboptimal options, while 4 Pokémon are absolutely walled by Volcanion. Koko also seems to be somewhat of an issue, especially if Zygarde is checked, but it's not as huge of a hole as the ones seen before. I'd say your best option to help with so many issues without changing the team too much would be running a Toxic Zapdos over Mew. A weirder option would be Mega-Aero + Ferro over Mew and Scizor. You keep most of their roles while fixing the Gastro and Fini issue. Ferro gives you a better option vs TR, while Aero walls camerupt, sets up twind and rocks and pressures Volcanion. These aren't ideal, but I'm trying to follow the rules and not change your team too much.

n1n1's team seems to struggle a lot vs Rock. 3 weaknesses without a single resist sounds a big alarm, especially given how common Stealth Rocks are. Tapu Fini and Volcanion are also insanely problematic, especially the former. I was thinking of replacing Mew with a Kartana and making Lando rocks with a berry.

Derivatives definitely needs better Fini answers. Honestly, I'm sorry but that team has far too many holes. Using 1 fighting type is already hard, 2 with a dragon is just asking for trouble. I wish I could help.

Amir's is, in my opinion, the best team in the thread. I can see opposing Metagross being really annoying though.

n10sit seems to have forgotten Metagross is a Pokémon and that Ground is a type. Don't forget that you don't have to be Ground to use a Ground move and that speed control exists. Tapu Lele also seems to be a huge issue. I'd reccomend running Iron Head on Sandslash just for this reason, honestly. I'm trying to find ways of fixing the Metagross weakness, but a well protected one will always tear through your build. I could just be wrong, honestly, and Zygarde + Inci under veil could be enough, but it is a fact that your switch ins to a Tectonic Rage are no where to be found. I hope this helps figuring something out.

Egor's biggest issue seems to be Incineroar, it straight up walls 5 Pokémon on the team. Metagross also seems to be an issue. I think Gastrodon over Amoonguss fits perfectly. It resists Rock, which you are insanely weak to, checks both Inci and Metagross while also still providing a water resist. I'd consider Thunderbolt on P2 if you make this change, as it helps vs Fini and you no longer need foul play for Metagross.

Finally, I'd like to say that I know these may not be your most serious teams, but the issues I pointed out here are commonly seen on teams this community uses in actual tournament games. If we want our community to grow, it's important to improve our teambuilding habits. I'm not perfect either, nor are my teams, but I feel like I've had enough experience (and success) in this game to be the one saying we have notorious teambuilding issues and that's clearly shown when, on a teambuilding competition, almost every team shows obvious holes and no one seems to notice them. I hope my post helped you not only improving the teams you've submitted, but also the way you approach teambuilding. Let it be clear that this is just the way I see the game. In my opinion, we all have a lot to learn about this game and I feel like many aren't willing to keep learning, which is one of DOU's biggest issues. Please don't take any of this personally, I'm just trying to help.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor
n1n1's team seems to struggle a lot vs Rock. 3 weaknesses without a single resist sounds a big alarm, especially given how common Stealth Rocks are. Tapu Fini and Volcanion are also insanely problematic, especially the former. I was thinking of replacing Mew with a Kartana and making Lando rocks with a berry.
Thanks, I'll give that a try. And feel free to keep giving me feedback if you have any, I have been struggling with gen7 dou so its valuable to me.
Lots of teams people post here are more to show off how creative they can get, not always serious. But that makes this competition so fun imo

n10siT

Hoopa can do anything!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
EmbCPT if anybody is using any of these teams in tournament play, that’s on them. For me personally, I often times just look for a creative/stupid/weird team I have in my builder that fits the requirements of the current competition. In those instances, im not trying to provide anyone with tournament teams, nor am I under some insane impression the team that I post is something I should even be proud of. However, I do also provide genuine tournament level teams from time to time, which I believe most of the people in this thread try to do. God forbid some of us try to have some fun in playing/building Pokémon, or try to have some creative ideas in a way that we couldn’t normally when building for tournament games. It seems extremely unfair to post a condescending callout of the week’s teams under the guise of helping without ever even participating in this thread.

EmbCPT

EmbCPT if anybody is using any of these teams in tournament play, that’s on them. For me personally, I often times just look for a creative/stupid/weird team I have in my builder that fits the requirements of the current competition. In those instances, im not trying to provide anyone with tournament teams, nor am I under some insane impression the team that I post is something I should even be proud of. However, I do also provide genuine tournament level teams from time to time, which I believe most of the people in this thread try to do. God forbid some of us try to have some fun in playing/building Pokémon, or try to have some creative ideas in a way that we couldn’t normally when building for tournament games. It seems extremely unfair to post a condescending callout of the week’s teams under the guise of helping without ever even participating in this thread.
First of all, it seems the point went completely over your head. I never said these teams are being used in tournament, only that the teams I see in tournament have many of the same issues these ones showed, hence why I felt was relevant to post about it. You can post whatever you want here, I'm just relating the issues seen here with what I believe to be a current issue with the community as a whole. What it seems to me is that you disregarded my whole point just to defend yourself from what you perceived as an attack, which brings up another issue. I was very clear about my goal, but all you saw was a call out and it saddens me to know that's all you took from my message.
Since it seems I was unclear, I'll explain myself better. I've been meaning to criticise on a clearer note the teambuilding issues I've been noticing in tournaments. I found this thread to be the perfect opportunity to do so, since it is about teambuilding. To better illustrate my point, I killed two birds with one stone by giving my opinion on the teams people submitted, allowing me to both explain what I think we should work on and actually help the users directly. If my help becomes invalid simply because I don't engage in the actual competition, then I'm sorry, note taken. I have my own reasons to not do so, but I don't feel like this is the moment to excuse myself on that.
It honestly frustrates me to see that all my attempts to contribute to this discussion are always seen as attacks. I definitely have some fault on that, as I do tend to deliver my points rather harshly, but I've noticed this community to act very defensively in many situations, which is something I felt the day I joined it.

MajorBowman

wouldst thou like to live fergaliciously?
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Let's get this thread back on track, this isn't meant to be a place where people argue over their views on the community at large and its various faults. That's absolutely a conversation worth having (on discord or in another thread like the np thread), just not here.

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
Now getting back to your regularly scheduled programming... Congratulations on winning the round talkingtree! Your team and description have been added to the illustrious Hall of Fame.

1547066966246.png

Heatran is the focus of this week's round. With the introduction of Gen 7, Heatran saw a fall from grace. People have even been pushing for it to be removed from the viability rankings. Heatran does boast a good offensive typing and it's great ability allows it to wall Mega Charizard-Y, which has recently become one of the best pokemon in the tier. It can act as a powerful attacker in tailwind or even under trick room with eruption. It is limited by its common weaknesses and the tier's grass types now running fighting coverage, but it is sometimes able to circumvent this with substitute. It also is able to provide utility by setting up stealth rocks. How will you attempt to get this "unmon" to put in work. I am excited to see. Good luck to all!

Submission deadline is Sunday, January 13th at 11:59 pm EST!

EmbCPT

I've gotta say, out of all Pokémon you could've chosen, Heatran was just perfect for me to follow up my recent posts with a contribution.

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
Ability: Lightning Rod
EVs: 132 HP / 124 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Snarl
- Overheat
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Mago Berry
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 248 HP / 44 Def / 12 SpA / 28 SpD / 176 Spe
Modest Nature
- Earth Power
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- U-turn
- Stealth Rock

Tapu Bulu @ Figy Berry
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 248 HP / 76 Atk / 140 Def / 44 SpD
Adamant Nature
IVs: 24 Spe
- Wood Hammer
- Horn Leech
- Superpower
- Protect

Araquanid @ Waterium Z
Ability: Water Bubble
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
Brave Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- Liquidation
- Bug Bite
- Wide Guard
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Download
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 2 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
- Trick Room

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 208 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA / 44 SpD
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 Spe
- Heat Wave
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power
- Protect

I built this team a few months ago and it originally had Mega Gengar over Manectric. The idea was to develop the Gengar+Bulu core without Incineroar, but I ended up finding a great combination in Porygon2+Heatran+Araquanid. While Porygon2 and Araquanid check the Ground types Heatran hates, as well as Fini to a degree thanks to Tbolt together with Bug Bite's ability to bypass the Berry, Heatran checks Grasses like Bulu, Kartana and Amoonguss, all of which Araquanid hates. The Spider also checks Incineroar, whose Knock Off scares P2. Landorus gives the team Intimidate support, Stealth Rock, a check to Electrics and a Fighting+Ground resist, while Bulu checks Water types, helps vs opposing Tapus and supports the team with its terrain. Manectric works perfectly as another check to Waters, while also providing more Intimidate, a check to Kartana and the necessary support to properly position the sweeping core.

Flash Cannon might seem like an odd choice on Heatran, but I found myself needing better ways of hitting Kyurem-Black, Lele, Fini and Rocks like Diancie and Tyranitar. A few changes you could make include Substitute on Heatran and Toxic over Tbolt on P2, as well as a bulkier spread on it. The team's biggest issue is the lack of Rock resists, but at least there's only one weakness.

Heatran @ Firium Z
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SpA / 4 SpD
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 0 Spe
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Magnezone @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon

Golem-Alola @ Focus Sash
Ability: Galvanize
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Return
- Explosion
- Stealth Rock

Rotom-Heat @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 252 SpA / 8 SpD
Modest Nature
- Overheat
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Thunderbolt
- Protect

Togedemaru @ Sitrus Berry
Jolly Nature
- Fake Out
- Zing Zap
- Nuzzle
- Encore

Nihilego @ Focus Sash
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Power Gem
- Sludge Bomb
- Trick Room
- Protect

So here's a trick room team I've crafted around heatran. Its got all the major staples, fake out support, ENTRY HAZARDS, some powerful pokemon like nihilego and alolan golem, even a way to trap the powerful Kartan! GIve this team a shot!

Egor

нет, товарищ генерал, это вы даёте
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
RoAPL Champion

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 8 HP / 4 Def / 244 SpA / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Heat Wave
- Earth Power
- Stealth Rock
- Protect

Tapu Fini @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Misty Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 32 Def / 224 SpA
Bold Nature
- Muddy Water
- Moonblast
- Calm Mind
- Protect

Kartana @ Grassium Z
Ability: Beast Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 64 SpD / 192 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Sacred Sword
- Tailwind
- Protect

Manectric-Mega @ Manectite
EVs: 128 HP / 44 Def / 80 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Ice]
- Overheat
- Protect

Cresselia @ Wiki Berry
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 216 Def / 16 SpA / 24 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Ice Beam
- Trick Room
- Ally Switch
- Helping Hand

Zygod (Zygarde) @ Choice Band
Ability: Aura Break
Shiny: Yes
EVs: 24 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SpD / 176 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Thousand Arrows
- Extreme Speed
- Superpower
- Dragon Tail
The team is based on Heatran+Fini+Kartana FWG core, where Heatran sets SR and helps vs bulky Grasses, Fini acts as a CM setup sweeper and protects the team from status, and Kartana gives me Speed control in the form of TW and pressures bulky Waters. M-Manectric further helps vs aforementioned types, especially vs troublesome Volcanion, and additionally provides Intimidate & pivoting support. Cresselia is a crucial Ground immunity that immensely helps vs the likes of Zygarde and Lando-T and also provides Helping Hand & Ally Switch. Trick Room gives my team a wide Speed control spectrum alongside TW. Zygarde was chosen mainly as a revenge killer thanks to Band ESpeed, but it also helps me vs Electrics like Koko and M-Manectric, as well as vs M-Metagross.

Last edited:
This looked fun to participate in! So despite putting a team that I know has plenty of weaknesses, I hope you all come to enjoy a team with no ground resists that I would probably play a bit in low ladder and pretty much nowhere else!

Heatran @ Firium Z
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 7 Spe
- Eruption
- Earth Power
- Flamethrower
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 248 HP / 68 Def / 192 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 2 Spe
- Ice Beam
- Thunderbolt
- Recover
- Trick Room

Camerupt @ Cameruptite
Ability: Magma Armor
Quiet Nature
- Lava Plume
- Earth Power
- Heat Wave
- Protect

Hoopa-Unbound @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Magician
EVs: 192 HP / 224 Atk / 92 Def
Brave Nature
- Hyperspace Fury
- Hyperspace Hole
- Trick Room
- Protect

Tapu Koko @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Electric Surge
Jolly Nature
- Wild Charge
- Brave Bird
- U-Turn
- Volt Switch

Scrafty @ Figy Berry
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpD
Brave Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Knock Off
- Fake Out
- Ice Punch

The idea behind team of the week to me is how to build a team centered around the Pokemon in question to be used this week. In the case of Heatran, I felt as though enabling it under TR with Firium Z Eruption was the most eye-catching option to create something centered the Pokemon. Flamethrower is used to provide a single target fire attack that this team is lacking. This led to Porygon2 as a rather neutral TR setter that could cover for Heatran's ground weakness with Ice Beam. Spread for Porygon2 was taken from Edu because I don't know Porygon2 spread too well, I assume that it handles both Landorus-T and Zygarde offensively.

The follow up was adding a Mega-Camerupt to abuse the Flash Fire to make Heatran become incredibly threatening under TR and create the option of fire spam through Lava Plume/Heat Wave and Eruption. To further enable the Heatran I added Hoopa-Unbound and made Heatran one speed faster, so it would attack second under Trick Room. This was generally amusing in that it would let Heatran potentially snowball and makes the most use of Heatran under Trick Room. Scrafty was added as support to ensure Trick Room gets up. Finally Tapu Koko is with a choice scarf to give a jank response to rain and water types by boosting Porygon2's Thunderbolt and using Wild Charge to knock out the Drizzle Pokemon. Electric terrain makes it easier to set up responses to Amoonguss on this team.

This team has many weaknesses, most notably being awful against ground types, especially Zygarde, and having minimal responses to Tapu Fini. But it's a fun take on Heatran based TR fire spam.

Platinum God n1n1

the real n1n1
is a Tiering Contributor

Heatran @ Choice Specs
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon
- Earth Power

Charizard-Mega-Y @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Drought
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SpA
Quiet Nature
- Heat Wave
- Solar Beam
- Overheat
- Protect

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 16 SpA / 152 SpD
Modest Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Trick Room

Diancie @ Weakness Policy
Ability: Clear Body
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SpA
Brave Nature
- Diamond Storm
- Moonblast
- Trick Room
- Protect

Scrafty @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Def
Brave Nature
- Fake Out
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch

Lurantis @ Figy Berry
Ability: Contrary
EVs: 252 HP / 220 Atk / 8 Def / 28 SpD
Brave Nature
- Leaf Blade
- Superpower
- Knock Off
- Protect

Hi there, this is my team. In Gen6 one of my most favorite teams was a Specs Eruption Heatran in Sun Room, its so powerful and very fun to pull off. So this is my Gen7 version of that.

Starting with Heatran, you might think I would use HP ice or Solar on the Specs set, but I get the coverage pretty well from the other mons so I run EP in the 4th slot to hit Volcanios which is the toughest match up.

CharY is running what I believe is standard for TR Stratos Sun. Heat Wave, Solar Beam, and Overheat for maximum power.

Now these 2 mons are finished my challenge is to find 2 solid TR setter while also covering the most notible bad match ups which are: Zygarde, Incin, Lando, bulky waters, Volc, other opposing fires, ect

P2 is the easy first pick as hes very reliable to set TR and with Ice Beam and Thunderbolt he improves the Zygarde/lando and water match up.

Next Diance, she is a lovely TR setter who helps beat Incin, dragons, fires

Now I decided to pick a FO user who can cover up some bad match ups. Scarfty is the only dude. He does well vs Incin and has Ice Coverage.

Finally to add a bit more offense, a ground resist, and water killer. Easy pick - the best TR attacker in the game - Lurantis

Last edited:
With all the talk going on about this thread, I was thinking it’d be good to get together some ideas that will help our own building, and the way we talk about the teams posted, so that in the future more people continue participating and posting with hopefully both better teams and better constructive criticism.

I see this thread as an opportunity to have fun and build around ideas I otherwise wouldn’t have touched. After messing around with each week’s idea I want to see and understand the different approaches others went with. Trying to understand how others thought is where I’ve been having most of my fun. So how about instead of dropping the bin maybe we collectively put more value in the description?

When I was looking at the teams I was looking for three things, how would people feel about making them more explicit in the team description for each team posted?

1. Why is the Pokémon a core part of the team? Why is it important?
2. How do the other Pokémon support this? Very brief description of what each Pokémon offers (typing/special moves/etc.)
3. What does the team need to do in order to win? Identify win conditions of any kind.

Any team with good justifications behind it is a pretty good team in my mind, and I’d love to see more of that pop up. What expectations would the rest of you feel would help keep people involved while improving the quality of what we are seeing?

Kenpwnchi

formerly Pwndkthnx
A4551D9E-E25D-4848-9E9B-5ECAAC043FAF.png
B5DF6257-E30B-4925-B687-A4BD391BB627.png
E0F4C865-86EB-4748-83FE-2972D250F50C.png
A68E67CF-A77A-4026-AFEE-9D91C753382F.png
219114DF-55C6-4ADC-96CF-F9D87AFF4A2A.png
99C6B519-5C08-42EA-B1EE-2E4111264A38.png

Heatran @ Shuca Berry
EVs: 16 HP / 36 Def / 252 SpA / 204 SpD
Quiet Nature
- Eruption
- Flash Cannon
- Solar Beam
- Protect

Tapu Bulu @ Figy Berry
Ability: Grassy Surge
EVs: 252 HP / 56 Atk / 84 Def / 116 SpD
Brave Nature
- Wood Hammer
- Dazzling Gleam
- Rock Slide
- Protect

Landorus-Therian @ Yache Berry
EVs: 224 HP / 116 Atk / 32 Def / 136 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 30 Atk / 30 SpA / 0 Spe
- Earth Power
- Superpower
- Hidden Power [Grass]
- Stealth Rock

Jellicent @ Icium Z
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 56 HP / 200 Def / 252 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Water Spout
- Ice Beam
- Recover
- Trick Room

Slowbro-Mega @ Slowbronite
Ability: Oblivious
EVs: 224 HP / 32 SpA / 252 SpD
Sassy Nature
- Scald
- Flamethrower
- Slack Off
- Trick Room

Scrafty @ Assault Vest
EVs: 252 HP / 236 Atk / 20 Def
Brave Nature
- Knock Off
- Drain Punch
- Ice Punch
- Fake Out
As you can see, this is a full Trick Room team. So, the first two Pokémon I started with were Heatran and Tapu Bulu. Both of them resist for each other perfectly. Heatran has Eruption due to how much damage can be done in Trick Room, Flash Cannon for Fairy-types like Tapu Lele, Solar Beam for Water-types and Ground-types, and Protect for safety. Tapu Bulu has Wood Hammer, Dazzling Gleam, Rock Slide, and Protect. I gave Tapu Bulu Rock Slide because it hits Fire-types, Ice-types, and Flying-types hard.

My next move was to add a second Ground-type resist. My choice? Landorus-T. It brings Intimidate to the table, and another switch in for Heatran if Tapu Bulu dies. Having two Ground-type resists allows Earthquake to be dodged. Landorus-T has Earth Power, Superpower, HP Grass, and Stealth Rock. I decided to opt out of using U-Turn due to it not really hitting anything super effectively in the current meta. Also, with Mega Gengar gone and Gothitelle rarely used, there’s no need to worry about pivoting out of Shadow Tag.

Anyways, I gave Landorus-T Superpower to counter Ice-types, and HP Grass to counter Water-types. The other two moves are fairly standard for Landorus-T. After adding two Ground-type resists, I needed my TR setters. I chose Mega Slowbro and Jellicent. I went double Water-type due to the team having coverage for double Electric-type. This means there’s no need to be concerned about things like Discharge spam. Not only that, but both Pokémon are extremely bulky, have recovery, and can set TR more than once throughout the match.

Mega Slowbro has Flamethrower to counter Bug-types and Grass-types (Ice-types and Steel-types included), and Oblivious to counter Taunt users. Jellicent has Ice Beam to counter Grass-types (Ground-types, Flying-types, and Dragon-types included), and Icium-Z for massage damage against those weak against Ice-types like Landorus-T. For the last Pokémon, I wanted another Dark resist for Dark-type moves like Snarl. I decided upon Scrafty. It has access to Intimidate, can counter Dark-types like Incineroar, and can use Fake Out to facilitate the set-up of Trick Room.

Last edited:

laptops

everything is beautiful
is a Tiering Contributor
Voting is now open for this interesting round. Vote for the user you feel deserves to have their submission added to the Hall of Fame.

EmbCPT
Egor
Human
n1n1
Pwndkthnx

Voting will close Wednesday, January 16th at 11:59 pm EST!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)