DPP Cup II - Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Requesting either extension or activity regarding my game vs jabba as I stayed up till like 2/3 AM (about 3/4 hours since I first pm'd him to fite yday around the scheduled time of sunday night) but he never responded to my pms or my vms.

Twixtry

Bentley coupe riding with stars
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past SPL Champion
Hate to do this but activity. We were supposed to play sunday and I was pretty much on the entire day, but my opponent didn't show up at all. Now he's giving me a time for today which I simply can't make.

DennisEG

Civil Engineer
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
opp didnt answer me till yesterday to play now, but he missed scheduled, i was on for the past 4 hours and wrote on his wall and didnt get answer as well.

JabbaTheGriffin

Stormblessed
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Top Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
gonna have to full lawyer object to an activity on this one. there was just a misunderstanding about what "all night" meant. i meant it in the reasonable human way (6-10) and he assumed i meant it in the neckbeard shut in way (midnight-4, honest mistake). we should be able to get it done.

edit: o good timing. thx.

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
[10:47:01 PM] Finch: hey guys did anyone remember me linking and playing dpp cup yesterday
[10:47:04 PM] Finch: I'm like 99% sure I never played
[10:47:08 PM] Finch: and my opponent posted he won 2-1
[10:47:11 PM] TDK: LOL
[10:47:11 PM] Finch: and i'm like so confused rn LOL
[10:47:21 PM] Finch: I searched replays for both our names
[10:47:21 PM] TDK: that happened to me before kinda
[10:47:23 PM] TDK: he probably
[10:47:25 PM] Finch: and all of the alts I used before
[10:47:26 PM] TDK: mixed up his cups
[10:47:49 PM] Finch: yea imma post I guess

dude i'm positive we didn't play - i didn't play any dpp games yesterday and i looked back on both of our alts and all of my other alts and tried and looked and couldn't find anything. this is kinda awkward, but like are you sure you aren't mixing up cups or something? there's no way i agreed to play on non-smogtours and didn't save replays and didn't remember playing at all. i'm sure this is just a mistake or a mix-up, but would like to actually play the series (i can play tomorrow from 4pm gmt-4 until midnight) if that's at all possible!

edit: update!!
after doing some searching around, maybe he confused threads with the GSC one - this post leads me to believe that may be possible, but i don't have the time to investigate this thoroughly as i have an exam in the AM. will look into this more later, but i just hope this can be addressed properly, thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)