DPP Cup III - Round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
Oibaf cune gets the activity win over CZ.

jirachee edit: in addition, philip7086 gets the activity win over e7e

Last edited by a moderator:

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
Activity win request

April 25, 2017
[2:42 PM] reyscarface: Hello! When are you free to play for DPP Cup
April 28, 2017
[10:54 AM] Reymedy: around st times saturday/sunday
[11:05 AM] reyscarface: Give me a time
[11:05 AM] reyscarface: And day
[2:04 PM] reyscarface: Ok ill assume either works then, i wont be on sunday
[2:04 PM] reyscarface: So saturday it is
[2:05 PM] reyscarface: Now if you could, what time on saturday or i suppose ill pick one

Reymedy took 3 full days to reply to my initial contact and then dropped 2 possible times, saturday and sunday. I cannot play this sunday so I said saturday is fine. I asked for a concrete time but he didnt give me it which lead me to waiting for hours on smogtours seeing if he would show up. He did show up, as he was online, but he ignored my messages / was AFK for the full time. As of now, I have been waiting for over 5 hours and the tour is long over, with Reymedy not replying still. I even tried to contact him both on discord and smogtours to no avail. I have to go now and wont be able to play tomorrow or the next few days as I will be swamped with hospital work.

Nelson

Young, Wild & Free
same as for rey. i harassed tof to play during the week which he never agreed despite having stated that i would have trouble to play this weekend. Hence he told me that he be there during my evening, so i stayed on yesterday for 4 h around tour times but ofc he never showed up. activity then.

Edit: it is now 8 pm (tour time) and tof still hasn't showed (nor did he log on)

Requesting an activity win.

Last edited:

Reymedy

ne craint personne
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Activity win request

April 25, 2017
[2:42 PM] reyscarface: Hello! When are you free to play for DPP Cup
April 28, 2017
[10:54 AM] Reymedy: around st times saturday/sunday
[11:05 AM] reyscarface: Give me a time
[11:05 AM] reyscarface: And day
[2:04 PM] reyscarface: Ok ill assume either works then, i wont be on sunday
[2:04 PM] reyscarface: So saturday it is
[2:05 PM] reyscarface: Now if you could, what time on saturday or i suppose ill pick one

Reymedy took 3 full days to reply to my initial contact and then dropped 2 possible times, saturday and sunday. I cannot play this sunday so I said saturday is fine. I asked for a concrete time but he didnt give me it which lead me to waiting for hours on smogtours seeing if he would show up. He did show up, as he was online, but he ignored my messages / was AFK for the full time. As of now, I have been waiting for over 5 hours and the tour is long over, with Reymedy not replying still. I even tried to contact him both on discord and smogtours to no avail. I have to go now and wont be able to play tomorrow or the next few days as I will be swamped with hospital work.
he wasnt there during the ST
to check this : I played the ST and I also had my RBY cup scheduled for the exact same time (that I completed)
I went afk after an hour which is more than enough of a window

as for the 3 days to answer, it's not like I can play with someone -6hours behind me on week days anyway, and if he can't play sunday/comes 1 hour late on saturday then too bad for him

requesting activity, him to play today or worst case scenario an extension for monday

Finchinator

-OUTL
is a Tournament Directoris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Top Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past WCoP Championis the defending OU Circuit Championis a Two-Time Former Old Generation Tournament Circuit Champion
OU Leader
Lost 2-1 to H-C in a series of Pokemon. 80%s aren't my thing, but I enjoyed the series nevertheless, ggs man and gl in the upcoming rounds!

Reactions: H-C

Andy Snype

Mr. Music
requesting extension if it's not done by tonight. been communicatin via text since we've both been busy irl, but we are aiming for tonight. rest assured, we are actually trying to get this done.

same as for rey. i harassed tof to play during the week which he never agreed despite having stated that i would have trouble to play this weekend. Hence he told me that he be there during my evening, so i stayed on yesterday for 4 h around tour times but ofc he never showed up. activity then.

Edit: it is now 8 pm (tour time) and tof still hasn't showed (nor did he log on)

Requesting an activity win.
I'm right here around tour time and will be on from now till we play.

Lost, the game rewarded my opponent with some lucky breaks after he was just tilting me, oh well at least learnt a lesson, ggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)