Status
Not open for further replies.

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Did he even contact me? No.
Did I contact him? Yes
Did he answer? No

Do I need to explain why I should get the activity win or you're able to use your brain?
I hesitated to post a response to this because I would rather not sidetrack the thread, but I feel this warrants a response.

I am fully capable of using my brain, thank you. I am also fully capable of realizing that I should notify a host of any problems with contacting an opponent, as well as try more than once more than two weeks ago to try to get a match done, something you clearly are incapable of doing. I would have considered giving you the win if not for your incredibly entitled attitude. There is a reason why the match was called as a flip: neither of you deserved the win, so I see no reason to give you the win when you have done nothing to deserve it, regardless of whether or not Stone Cold deserves it either.

Ojama

Banned deucer.
Stone_Cold22> secondly, i'm forfeiting the win to you because i can't play. been in and out of hospitals all week

come at me koffing garnett

Da Letter El

Officially internet famous
is a Community Leader Alumnus
Alakapimp vs Zephir - Zephir, activity
Myzozoa vs michael209 - EDIT: extension granted until tomorrow, 5 PM edt.
Pedrock vs Masterclass - flip, both were "more" active than the other at different points in time and both were active. Pedrock wins flip.
Rewer vs Emix - Emix, was winning series and was more active for all but the last couple of days

All of round 1 is completed. Please get your round 2 matches done, thanks.

If you have an appeal over how these decisions were reached, I am on IRC and have room in my inbox for PMs. Please send them in within 24 hours or I will not consider them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)