DPP DPP OU Summer Seasonal #1: Round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Substitutes:

Substitutes were taken chronologically from the Substitute List and randomly placed into the bracket via the !pick command on Showdown. firelit nights observed this process. Substitutes and new matchups are below:

dice never responded to fatty, so he is substituted out for Bowlii-
AnimeroDaniel never responded to TheJFrenzy, so he is substituted out for DnB
NEWAL has not been on whatsoever while MetalGro$$ has been active, so he is substituted out for shawyu 1313
Louna never responded to hellpowna, so he is substituted out for Real FV13
Action Game told CKW to "take the win", so he is substituted out for Raining Inside
Bellecour has shown zero signs of activity since signing up for the circuit while Kev has been active, so he is substituted out for TheDarkSwirl
SOMALIA missed the scheduled time vs Djokra, so he is substituted out for IPF
StepC never responded to Shizuki, so he is substituted out for Rey Joya
neomon never followed up with The Thunderbirds, so he is substituted out for Robert
ithrowrocksatkids never responded to Dankoc, so he is substituted out for Hardw1re
GelatinOSO and lighthouses have not made contact with each other, so they are double substituted out for ReshiRampage and Blazeilyass
Oltan never replied to BeatupTerrakion, so he is substituted out for London Beats
BlazingDark never responded to Vusty., so he is substituted out for Quartosa
Trapp never followed up with apesh!t, so he is substituted out for StarBlim
Zesty43 told Altina to "take the win", so he is substituted out for Uncle Jack

A reminder that the Final Deadline is July 29 at 12 PM GMT-4. I posted these a bit early because I'm very unsure of my activity tomorrow, so if I made a mistake with any of the substitutes, you have 24 hours to contact me; after those hours have passed, the decisions here are finalized.

Last edited:

H.M.N.I.P

https://youtu.be/pIr6TjG7Rko
is a Past SPL Championis a Past WCoP Champion
Calling activity on my opponent, he clearly hasn't shown any interest in playing our series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)