Drag (mostly RPDR - Spoiler Heavy)

Myzozoa

go backwards from the end, a reverse outline
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Past WCoP Champion
imo she would never have been in the bottom if she would have just padded, i thought her runway was the worst

tysequaine

80% sexy, 20% disgusting
I'm honestly so gutted that Ra'jah went home bc I get my life every time she goes off on someone. Plastique was found dead. I also loved the contrast between Ru's 'we are family' platitudes on the main stage and the queen's going into the back room and proceeding to scream at each other. I hope Silky and Yvie drama can sustain us for the rest of the season

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
This episode was a waste, rajah’s look would have actually been one of the best if it wasn’t tearing at the seams.

Yvie’s look was the best and giving a win to plastique in this episode was so contrived but needed for her to make the finale.

I’ve never been one to totally buy into the producer riggery stuff but it was so blatant this week. On top of Alyssa being there, Plastique gets a video from her boyfriend? A coincidence, I’m sure...

Cleo

Brown Seal? STUNNING!
is a Battle Simulator Driver
I’ve never been one to totally buy into the producer riggery stuff but it was so blatant this week. On top of Alyssa being there, Plastique gets a video from her boyfriend? A coincidence, I’m sure...
I’m just glad Rajah called it out. Pretty refreshing to see that a queen during filming the competition can see the producers’ edit

No, fuck Ra'Jah. She's shady af, talking shit about Plastique and other queens while being kissy kissy I love you in the workroom with them. Next time glue on your earrings. you'll never be glamour

This season has just been boring overall. I don't know if it's content fatigue like eggy said or poor casting or what but nothing feels iconic - yet. I'm hoping something happens and soon. My money was on a double sashay of Brooke and Vanjie for off screen fuckery (you know, actual fuckery) but then we'd lose the best personality, so.

Because I have nothing better to do, my top 6 predictions:

6. Nina West
5. Vanessa Vanjie Mateo Get These Cookies, Baby
4. Silky
Finale
2. Plastique
2. Yvie
1. Brooke Lynn

Come at me.

Cleo

Brown Seal? STUNNING!
I could never come for you bc an ugly girl could never come for a pretty girl

I would love to see Shuga go further but shes fading. Maybe she becomes the Kameron Michaels of this season, but I can see the below happening instead

My top 6 predict is:
vanjie < plastique < a’keria (a top four like s9/10?) < nina/brooke < yvie wins

Exeggutor

twist
is a Live Chat Contributor
Shuga's fading because she's been cast as a backdrop and she's not getting screen time.
Ra'Jahs looks are crusty and she manages to embody every jealous, ashy black girl I knew in secondary school, and her recognising that she's not been cast to win won't change that.
Vanjie should have been in the bottom and Nina was fine.

I hate this goddamn show

Cleo

Brown Seal? STUNNING!
I forgot to say that. Vanjie not being in the bottom is criminal. It's akin to The Vixen's look on s10 ep1's (also should've been bottom)

Cleo

Brown Seal? STUNNING!
Really fun episode. I just have two things to say
1. If they’re calling out silhouettes, then Silky needs to be called out for wearing the same gown 3-4 times
2. Nina should have been blac chyna won. Runway + Snatch Game >> Silky

Bughouse

Like ships in the night, you're passing me by
is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
yes to #1. #2, sure, except Shuga should have won if runway mattered on the snatch game episode.

vanjie should have been lip syncing not Brooke. But I'm not mad about it lol because that was like a top 5 lip sync of all time (top 3? I'm genuinely not sure... may be the best).

Cleo

Brown Seal? STUNNING!
Shuga’s RUNWAY WAS SO GOOD. Also her snatch game was spot on. Just not as funny which is why I didn’t think of her immediately. But yeah I would’ve been fine with her winning too

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)