duck - This one should be more useful for VGC16, it's on like every other team. - (Sassy Cresselia)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello!

I deposited a level 21 male Solosis (Monozyto)
IGN: Applejack

Thanks in advance!

P.S. Can you nickname her Luna, please?

EDIT: Received. Thank you so much! (:

Last edited:
That's a very nice Cresselia. When catching it, did you speed check it or did you catch all encountered?

Deposited: Lv 20 female trapinch/knacklion (GM)
IGN: jAquaD

Received! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
palkiaqua I was using a final gambit staraptor to check the hp stat and a smeargle with 82 speed to check the speed.

Again, if you posted here and didn't receive one, please post again and redeposit a different pokemon! I'll still gladly trade it to you. I won't run after you though.

Just deposited a Wailmer
Male
Level 35
Same name in German
IGN: Robin

Just received it. Thanks so much

Last edited:
This is my first entry into one of these! I would love one!!

Deposited a level 27 Eevee.
Female
Evoli german name
IGN = Shifu

I got one!! Thank you so much!!!!!!

Last edited:
palkiaqua I was using a final gambit staraptor to check the hp stat and a smeargle with 82 speed to check the speed.

Again, if you posted here and didn't receive one, please post again and redeposit a different pokemon! I'll still gladly trade it to you. I won't run after you though.
I received it, thank you!

I think Final Gambit Staraptor is perfect for catching. However, you can't tell Cressy's speed through the ability notifications, unfortunately. I didn't know that at lv50 an IV of 3 and 0 led to the same speed stat!

Hey Most, I just checked and was sniped a while ago! I've now deposited a level 22 male Swablu (german name Wablu), IGN Steve, message "Most" asking for the Cresselia again. Thank you in advance!

Hello, Most! I would like to have a Cresselia too.

Deposit: Sealeo, level 33, Male
IGN: Sapphire

PS: Would like to have the nickname "Celestia" if alright.

Thank you so much!

Deposited a Level 37 Audino (Ohrdoch). In-game name Ttar.

This is a seriously based giveaway, thanks!

EDIT: Got it, thanks!

Last edited:
Mmh, I think 4 out of the last 7 requests got sniped. Please redeposit if you haven't received it by now :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)