Dusclops

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I notice dusclops didn’t have a strategy on here for S/M or even a tier at that but I think it makes an extremely viable stall. When equipped with eviolite and the right ev balance it can reach over 500 in both defenses! I have mine set up with toxic, nightshade, rest, and haze. I feel like it’s a pretty self explanatory stall set but for the fun of it, I’ll do it anyway. I feel any good stall need toxic, put a timer on what’s in front of you so things run a little smoother. Nightshade is there as the main offensive, doing steady damage to most Pokémon, and while paired with poison will either wear the opponent down or force a switch. Haze is there for anyone who thinks they can boost their stats before the toxic timer hits zero, and once you get too low on health you hit rest and start over. Dusclops can definitely eat the damage it’d get while sleeping. My only real complaint besides speed( but throw him on a trickroom team and you golden there) is that things get a little tedious against normal types. I mean toxic will do it’s job but there’s not much else to do but enjoy his ceaseless stay time.

Lumari

empty spaces
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris an Administrator Alumnus
TFP Leader
Hi, if you want to propose a moveset for Dusclops you're free to do so in the thread(s) titled "analysis discussion thread" in the proper tier subforum(s); however, afaik all QC teams don't consider Dusclops viable enough for an analysis at this time. I'll be moving this out, enjoy your stay and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)