Abilitie (worth using): Adaptability

Notable Moves:

[/B]-Quick Attack
-Baton Pass
-Last Resort
-Body Slam
-Yawn
-Flail

Now I'm no expert in singles, I've spent all my competitive time playing Doubles ever since 3rd gen, but were I lack experience I feel I make up for by being Unpredictable, And though I listed some move I feel are worth noting for Eevee, In my experience I've only ever used 2 moves on Eevee, Protect and Last Resort, doing this gives you an eevee with a 100% accurate 140 base power STAB move that can be used freely. This leads to a VERY obvious weakness, since it makes eevee have 0 coverage moves. but I often use Eevee as my ace in the hole anyway, and not so much a lead, Removing the trouble pokemon first leaves Eevee free to pick up the pieces, so Tell me what you guys think. For the record my crowning achievement was OHKO'ing a Darkrai that missed it's Darkvoid =D

Did you get this approved?

Also Eevee struggles in LC because of all the Fighting-types so idk why this is even a thread.

TrollFreak

(╮°-°)╮┳━┳ (╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
is a Contributor Alumnus
You don't need to get these threads approved, this isn't Serebii <.<

Also, that set is p. bad in the OP, the CB and Mixed Attacker sets are the most viable Eevee sets around

EDIT- NVM, there isn't even a set, its just moves no one would use like Yawn and Body Slam and Frail, please edit it so we get viable sets in the OP, and idk how OHKOing Darkrai has to do with LC discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)