EIFFs Trade Shop (X/Y) - CLOSED (temporarily)

ok maybe for the ones im working on right now then its adamant sandile I should have a few later today

so if youre interested in them let me know
I would be interested in it if it was Jolly Moxie with Pursuit as egg move. Otherwise, not interested.

nope adamant I could get it joly nature but egg moves are impossible for me flawless is hard enough to get to the point I can breed flawless takes about 16 hours at least and there is not a single way for me to get egg moves.

besides you want an specifick ability and egg moves for one that hasntso thats not realy fait anyway. so il look elsewhere

Want a Male or Female (You choose) ITALIAN Honedge with x/31/31/31/31/31?I'd like to get a Gastly

Send me a message if you are interested

Guys I didn't know the meaning of the world "spitback" so I googled it........WTF just WTF!
By the way I'd like one of those abras, I can offer you an adamant gale wings 5I.V fletchling(with PKRS if you want).

Guys I didn't know the meaning of the world "spitback" so I googled it........WTF just WTF!
By the way I'd like one of those abras, I can offer you an adamant gale wings 5I.V fletchling(with PKRS if you want).
I allready have Pokerus and some 4IV fletchlings I plan on breeding, so I have to say no to the offer.

CMT, Interested in Magikarp and Joltik, maybe we can do 2 for 2, if not i would be more interested in the Rattled Adamant Karp

Honedge
Nature: Adamant
Ability: No Guard (turns to Stance Change when Aegislash)
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: n/a
Ball: Poke Ball
Egg group: Mineral
Stock: 1 female | 2 male
Note: level 1.
For a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Hasty frokie with protean?

CMT, Interested in Magikarp and Joltik, maybe we can do 2 for 2, if not i would be more interested in the Rattled Adamant Karp
Not interested in the things you have, but I see you (maybe) planning on getting some Ferroseeds with egg moves. I would be interested in some of those, so contact me again if you get some with good IVs.

Honedge...
For a 31/xx/31/31/31/31 Hasty frokie with protean?
Sorry, but I allready have a Hasty (and Timid) Protean Frokie of my own.

Interested in female Joltik spitback 31/xx/31/31/31/xx I have 4 IV Jolly Moxie Cross spitbacks, 4 IV Adamant Marill spitbacks and 5IV imperfect Noibat spitbacks.

I'll trade a set of spitback parents for that F Joltik and a Syncro abra.

Interested in female Joltik spitback 31/xx/31/31/31/xx I have 4 IV Jolly Moxie Cross spitbacks, 4 IV Adamant Marill spitbacks and 5IV imperfect Noibat spitbacks.

I'll trade a set of spitback parents for that F Joltik and a Syncro abra.
Thanks for offering, but I actually allready have everything you are offering, sorry.

I have updated with Moxie Heracross :)

Heracross NEW
Nature: Jolly
Ability: Moxie
IVs: 31/31/31/x/31/31
Egg moves: n/a
Ball: Ultra Ball

Se first post for more details.

Interested in:
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 Adamant Honedge, preferably male.

Offering:
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 Jolly Gible with rough skin and Outrage

My FC is 4699 5615 7204

Let me know if this works

Interested in:
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 Adamant Honedge, preferably male.

Offering:
31 / 31 / 31 / x / 31 / 31 Jolly Gible with rough skin and Outrage

My FC is 4699 5615 7204

Let me know if this works
Is Gible female? If it is, then yes to the trade.

CMT for one of the Male 31/x/31/31/x/31 Heracross.
Oh, I see I wrote the spitbacks wrong. All Heracross spitbacks have 5 perfect IVs, but one relevant IV is always missing. I do have Male 31/31/31/31/x/31 and 31/x/31/31/31/31 if those are of interest for you. From your thread the only thing I'm interested in is Speed Boost Torchic with Baton Pass (any gender).

CML for female joltik
Male Inkay for it?

Looking for: male Timid MG Abra.
Offering: please refer to my thread.
I'm assuming you won't give me HP: Fire Froakie, right? :P
Can I get a Adamant Hyper Cutter Pinsir for it? Preferably female, but male will be OK too.

McGrrr

Facetious
is a Contributor Alumnus
I'm assuming you won't give me HP: Fire Froakie, right? :P
Can I get a Adamant Hyper Cutter Pinsir for it? Preferably female, but male will be OK too.
Probably not :p

I prefer to trade females for females, but asking for a female Abra would be unreasonable. I think male for male would be fairest, agreed?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)