Eli and DeidaraC5's Gen6 Trade Thread

Are you a battler by any chance?

If so amaura is an interesting case. Refrigerate turns nature power into a base 156 100% accurate type move only 9 points weaker than blizzard, but far more accurate. Doesn't get walled by water types thanks to dry freeze and has a solid move pool in general.

But this only matters to you if you are a battler like I am. Lol
do you have any snow warnings?

do you have any snow warnings?
No, that ability isn't released and that ability is pretty bad for amaura considering it's role as a blizzard setter is filled better by abomasnow. Which doesn't have two 4 x weaknesses. Refrigerate give so it powerful and accurate stab in the form of nature power/tri-attack.

Everything I breed is for competitive play and so far the consensus is nature power+ refrigerate > blizzard

I'm not upset. Lol I just was giving you a competitive players prospective man, because I didn't know if you played or not that's all.
I honestly don't mean to butt in, but I can see why he may believe that you were replying in a condescending manner. Of course he plays, why else would he be breeding competitive pokemon? disregard that, it's not a part of the topic. Continue this in PM.

I honestly don't mean to butt in, but I can see why he may believe that you were replying in a condescending manner. Of course he plays, why else would he be breeding competitive pokemon? disregard that, it's not a part of the topic. Continue this in PM.
There are people who breed just to enjoy breeding and to be apart of the community. Maybe he was interest in amarua to start a new breeding project, maybe he just wanted to have one with nice Ivs (quite a few people like having a competitive pokedex bit don't battle.. My buddy Christian from my last thread never use to battle but he had one of the biggest rng collections on this forum that I can think of.

And please man don't say don't mean to butt in and then say something. If you didn't mean to you wouldn't.lol just say how you feel man I can take it, also I apologize if you feel it doesn't belong in your thread, but seeing as it pertained to the competitive value of a trade I strongly disagree.

Eli, CMT for Perfect Absol, 5 IV Absol, then female Mawile.

Willing to trade 3 pokes for Perfect, 1 for 5 IV and female Mawile, in that order of importance.

Uhm I'm kinda new to this so hopefully I have something worthwhile.

I have a perfect modest Hydreigon (31/X/31/31/31/31) fully EV trained. Would that be good for a jolly Larvitar?

Also I have female Japanese Adamant Scyther with 4 perf IV's (x/31/31/31/x/31) that I'd like to trade for a technician Scyther if possible

Last edited:
Interested in a modest squirtle/its spit-backs/EV trained Blastoise w/ egg moves dragon pulse and aura sphere for your Jolly Heracross with rock blast (prefer male) or complementary spit-backs of it so that I can breed one myself??

Eli, CMT for Perfect Absol, 5 IV Absol, then female Mawile.

Willing to trade 3 pokes for Perfect, 1 for 5 IV and female Mawile, in that order of importance.
I was interested in venipede female.
Uhm I'm kinda new to this so hopefully I have something worthwhile.

I have a perfect modest Hydreigon (31/X/31/31/31/31) fully EV trained. Would that be good for a jolly Larvitar?

Also I have female Japanese Adamant Scyther with 4 perf IV's (x/31/31/31/x/31) that I'd like to trade for a technician Scyther if possible
Sorry, not really interested.
Interested in a modest squirtle/its spit-backs/EV trained Blastoise w/ egg moves dragon pulse and aura sphere for your Jolly Heracross with rock blast (prefer male) or complementary spit-backs of it so that I can breed one myself??
Im looking for squirtles with water spout, but I'd accept females with dive balls as well.

I was interested in venipede female.

Sorry, not really interested.

Im looking for squirtles with water spout, but I'd accept females with dive balls as well.
Well, what I offered is what I am willing to breed, and female is 12.75 chance, not to mention the mathematical probability that it won't have 5 perfect IVs. I just really want spit-backs. I couldn't care less about whether it is the perfect version or not. Also, I don't breed for specific balls.

Well, what I offered is what I am willing to breed, and female is 12.75 chance, not to mention the mathematical probability that it won't have 5 perfect IVs. I just really want spit-backs. I couldn't care less about whether it is the perfect version or not. Also, I don't breed for specific balls.
Oh alright, I'm sorry, since deidara already has a 4 iv female squirtle with those egg moves and water spout, Im not too interested. My apologies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)