NOC eli loves matrices game thread [Game Over, Town Win!]

I'm going to be considering both options honestly. I'm home from work fortunately and will probably do a full read tonight.

I'm mad at myself because OM made 0 sense to me given the Vizh vote but I yielded .-.

I'm going to be considering both options honestly. I'm home from work fortunately and will probably do a full read tonight.

I'm mad at myself because OM made 0 sense to me given the Vizh vote but I yielded .-.
I mean, given the Vizh vote, I don't want to believe it's HH. But I've been horribly wrong, before my hiatus.

hi I’m so sorry I forgot about this
ngl i get "mafia that pocketed celever vibes" from aura? voting out caff d1 could just be so that they got cleared and they townread vizh d2
laurel seems more active than normal which is meta for him being maf iirc but like could be just bc this is endgame
tbh i really do want to vote ag over laurel but idk

Two questions:
1) Should we gamble on one person being NOT mafia (aka, the other two cross-vote as Laurel suggested)
2) If we should, who should we take the gamble on?

... For me, I was almost willing to gamble not HH at day start. Almost, but not quite.

I’m not mafia bc I voted vizh out n2, without me the vizh wagon probably doesn’t take off and a town gets voted off and as literally everything had to go right for me after that if I was maf so way too risky
Aura could’ve just pocketed Celever, like I get their excuse of being busy irl and coincidentally having the same reads as cel but still is pretty sus imo

Could you explain why you are not as well Laurel and your reads on me/ag

I’m not mafia bc I voted vizh out n2, without me the vizh wagon probably doesn’t take off and a town gets voted off and as literally everything had to go right for me after that if I was maf so way too risky
Aura could’ve just pocketed Celever, like I get their excuse of being busy irl and coincidentally having the same reads as cel but still is pretty sus imo

Could you explain why you are not as well Laurel and your reads on me/ag
By similar reasoning, I'm not mafia bc I voted out CaffeineBoost d1.
go ahead and hammer test me
That is one of...
1) obvious bait
2) magnificent confidence
3) complete honesty
Anyway, after all the failed votes and this solve... I'm willing to take this gamble.
Vote HydrogenHydreigon
Laurel when he votes me, the game's in your hands. Good luck.

Nuxl

new message from your psychologist
is a Community Contributor
Votecount 6.1
HydrogenHydreigon (1) - Aura Guardian
Aura Guardian (1) - HydrogenHydreigon

Deadline is in 6 hours and 5 minutes.

Nuxl how many asking for an extension would be needed for you to extend? Because depending on extension length... well, I have work at the current deadline, and would like to be more able to respond to any final questions.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)