embarassing shit you did on the forums

Fishy

tits McGee (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)
i think the second thread i ever made was about writing and "passing notes" lol i don't find it embarrassing but i do find it adorably juvenile

837FF568-03A0-4E98-9944-D90836B8FFCA.jpeg

the thread was from 2009!!! ahhhh to be young again & unaware of all the fuckshit this site would bring me :smogthink:

I used to be a toxic asshole because I was basically being manipulated by an older man who obsesses over Yo-Kai Watch back on G+ and coupled with me being an immature middle schooler back then, this was an awful mix.
I'm genuinely sorry to those who had to endure me back then. I really should have known better.
Guilty Polterpup.png

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor
There were some who considered past-me to be "cringe" and "embarrassing" but they have all been banned due to saying ethnic slurs. Natural Selection wins again.
i was banned for a different reason. i also consider present you to be that as well

checkmate gambit queen's netflix series

i was banned for a different reason. i also consider present you to be that as well

checkmate gambit queen's netflix series
I was banned for being the toxic little shit I used to be back then since I was under that guy's charm (but I eventually realized how awful he was and how much of a creepy degenerate was) and it got extended since I was mistakenly informed to make an alt by a close friend of mine back on G+ and also for posting potential CAP starter designs on 4chan per request of a friend.
I again, regret being toxic, the friend seemingly has no memory of the event (and she's ghosting me for some reason too) and maybe the 4chan thing wasn't such a good idea in hindsight.

Though its not like there's anything good on the video game boards on it anymore since all it is complaining about Reddit and Twitter despite using memes originating from both lmao.

I was banned for being the toxic little shit I used to be back then since I was under that guy's charm (but I eventually realized how awful he was and how much of a creepy degenerate was) and it got extended since I was mistakenly informed to make an alt by a close friend of mine back on G+ and also for posting potential CAP starter designs on 4chan per request of a friend.
I again, regret being toxic, the friend seemingly has no memory of the event (and she's ghosting me for some reason too) and maybe the 4chan thing wasn't such a good idea in hindsight.

Though its not like there's anything good on the video game boards on it anymore since all it is complaining about Reddit and Twitter despite using memes originating from both lmao.
jesus, dude. i mean i believe in forgiveness and all but posting someone else's art on 4chan is pretty fucked. i hope you just cut her off instead of trying to make amends.

jesus, dude. i mean i believe in forgiveness and all but posting someone else's art on 4chan is pretty fucked. i hope you just cut her off instead of trying to make amends.
Honestly this was more on me rather than her.
I basically took the joke way too far.
(Though the other lady which was involved with the alt incident basically cut me off for no reason despite our convo on Discord and telling me that Verlis was in the right all along because he hates Smogon despite all of his iresome acts in the past)

Ullar

card-carrying wife-guy
is a Smogon Discord Contributor

i thought youd already posted. why did u reply to my post with further exposition

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)