Enguardes fun pokemon TRADING 5IV SHUPPETS FOR SPITBACKS, CLOSING TOMORROW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, you know the drill. I breed pokemon and if you see something you like you can request it!

I breed on request and have a don't care about your balls. But if you're interested in mine i'll show them to you.

Please post in my thread first bumpi- i mean convenience purposes

Genderless pokemon are hard to breed so I doubt i'll trade them unless they're for another genderless or a realllllly interesting offer.

FC: 3582 - 9210 - 3579
IGN: Daniel

I am Australian GMT+11 so unless you find me on #neverused on irc we'll probably have to arrange a time. If you can use irc that would be magical.

Pokemon I currently have:

Shuppet: Adamant 31\31\31\xx\31\31, Frisk or Insomnia, Phantom Force + Destiny Bond

Golett: Adamant 31\31\31\xx\31\31, Iron Fist. Also have a 5iv klutz one available if your'e into that ?_?

Snubbull: Impish 31\31\31\xx\31\31, Intimidate, Close Combat + Heal Bell. (I have a bunch without perfect speed ev's if you don't mind that)

Bergmite: Impish 31\31\31\xx\31\31, Own Tempo or Ice Body

Magikarp: Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31, Swift Swim

Goomy: Calm 31\xx\31\31\31\31, Gooey, Sap Sipper or Hydration (Also have one with perfect IV's)

Chatot: Timid 31\xx\31\31\31\31, Tangled Feet or Keen Eye, Nasty Plot, Boomburst + Encore

Rotom: Bold 31/xx/31/31/31/xx, Levitate (Slower Volt Switches)

Magby: Modest 31\xx\31\31\31\31, Vital Spirit or Flame Body

Beldum: Adamant 31\31\31\xx\31\31

Roselia: Modest/timid 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Natural Cure, Leaf Storm, Sleep Powder, Spikes

For your Talonflame troubles and good chance of fucking with Mega Kanga

Slugma: Relaxed 31/xx/31/31/31/xx, Flame Body

Dratini: Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Marvel Scale, Dragon Dance

NEW

Poliwag:
Modest 31/xx/31/31/31/31, Swift Swim (Drizzle), Water absorb

Tepig: Adamant 31/31/31/xx/31/31 Blaze, Sucker Punch

Will be doing more Pokemon soon, hopefully:

Sewaddle

Wants:

Male toxic spikes omanyte (idc about iv's, will trade for a spitback)

Modest 5iv abra

Articuno with decent iv's = 2 5iv pokemon

adamant duskull (idc about iv's, will trade for a spitback)

adamant play rough, aftermath stunky (forget that i'd like poochyena, skunky fucker only gets Sucker Punch form the DW

HP ice helioptile and hp grass litleo with timid natures and i'll be very generous

Pretty much any 5iv pokemon i don't have.

Will trade spitbacks for spitbacks

4iv dittos that aren't in both atk and spa = 3 5iv pokemon

who would trade a 5iv ditto

Completed:
Magby and Golett spitbacks for Squirtle

Golett for Timburr

Chatot for Sheildon

Chatot for Riolu

Chatot for Nidoran M

Magby for Archen

Chatot for Smeargle

Golett for Klink

Goomy for Sawk

Golett for Cranidos + Life Orb

Magby for Delibird

Snubbull for Mankey

Roselia for Charmander Y

Rotom for Bagon

Goomy for Mareep

Magmortar for Solosis

Magby + Beldum for Articuno

Golett for Cryogonal

Tepig for Darumaka

Goomy for Teddiursa

Beldum for 6iv Litwick

Poliwag for Skarmory

Female Pig for 6iv Makuhita

Babe for Cottonee

Snubbul for Venipede

Last edited:

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
Sounds good, I have one in stock I believe, I'm only going to be available for another 10 minutes or so, but I'll be available all day tomorrow.
Thats cool i'll be available most of tomorrow as well just vm me when you're good to go!

Golett: Adamant 31\31\31\xx\31\31 Do these have no guard? Either way CMT for it and a female Magby spitback. I'd probably be willing to accept a 4IV Golett as well, depending on the spread, it has to overlap with my best ditto.

It's unlisted in my thread, but I have a 5IV Magnet Pull Magnemite, non HP Fire.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
Golett: Adamant 31\31\31\xx\31\31 Do these have no guard? Either way CMT for it and a female Magby spitback. I'd probably be willing to accept a 4IV Golett as well, depending on the spread, it has to overlap with my best ditto.
Sorry I forgot to mention earlier that they are Iron Fist Goletts. Perfect Golett will take me a while to get, but i have spitbacks of the following if you dont' want to wait.

31\xx\31\xx\31\31

31\31\31\xx\31\xx

31\31\31\xx\xx\31

Magby is 31\31\31\xx\31\xx

, i'm interested in a modest squirtle spitback for either of those?

Sorry I forgot to mention earlier that they are Iron Fist Goletts. Perfect Golett will take me a while to get, but i have spitbacks of the following if you dont' want to wait.

31\31\31\xx\31\xx

Magby is 31\31\31\xx\31\xx

, i'm interested in a modest squirtle spitback for either of those?
I'll take that Golett, it overlaps w/ my 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 Ditto

All my Squirtle spitbacks are female Bold. However i have a 5IV Modest I'd trade for both spitbacks.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
I'll take that Golett, it overlaps w/ my 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 Ditto

All my Squirtle spitbacks are female Bold. However i have a 5IV Modest I'd trade for both spitbacks.
sure i'll send you both of those for the modest squirtle :) i'll add you now.

EDIT: sorry the female magby is actually 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 is that ok? otherwise i'll take bold squirtle for the golett. Sorry about that!

Last edited:
sure i'll send you both of those for the modest squirtle :) i'll add you now.

EDIT: sorry the female magby is actually 31/xx/31/31/xx/31 is that ok? otherwise i'll take bold squirtle for the golett. Sorry about that!
That's perfectly fine, arguably better. I'm online now.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
cmt for roselia
A sturdy phanpy for a roselia sounds excellent if you're interested!

Venipede egg moves and cmt for beldum?
I'll get back to you in 3 days if don't hear anything about the previous venipede offer!

I'll trade you a 5iv electrike for a shuppet
That sounds good to me!

Beldum: Adamant 31\31\31\xx\31\31 for admant sand rush drillbur 31/31/31/x/31/31?
Sorry i'm actually not interested in Drilbur at all now that I think about it :(

Last edited:
Got your message, I have added you and I'm available. My IGN is kyle. I'm hatching eggs/breeding so if i don't respond right away that is why, thanks :D

Thanks for the trade.

Last edited:
How about a Riolu for one of the chatots?
Sure, I can do that :)

Added your fc; let me know when you want to trade, if you start a private convo with me, it will send me an email, which may get my attention faster usually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)