Enguardes fun pokemon TRADING 5IV SHUPPETS FOR SPITBACKS, CLOSING TOMORROW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you allow redistribution of your Pokemon/their offspring? If yes, would you be interested in a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cryogonal hatched at Frost Cavern or a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Natural Cure Staryu for your perfect Iron Fist Golett?

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
is a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hey :)
I am interested in one of your Timid Roselias.

- Sneasel, Jolly, Pickpocket, 31/31/31/x/31/31, egg moves: Pursuit, Icicle Crash, Counter, Fake out, Premier Ball, 3F
That sounds good to me!

Do you allow redistribution of your Pokemon/their offspring? If yes, would you be interested in a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Cryogonal hatched at Frost Cavern or a Timid 31/x/31/31/31/31 Natural Cure Staryu for your perfect Iron Fist Golett?
Yeah I don't care lol, Cryognonal would be great! I'll message you when i get one.

Hi. I like Golett. Besides X Mega Stones, Leftovers and pretty much any other item you may need, I can offer the following 5 IV pokemon:

Modest Mareep 31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest Horsea 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Elektrike 31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast 31/31/31/x/31/31

That sounds good to me!

Yeah I don't care lol, Cryognonal would be great! I'll message you when i get one.
Alright, I can wait :)
I believe my timezone is the same or close to yours, so around when would you be able to trade? Getting late and hot so I might not be able to trade in some hours.

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
Hi. I like Golett. Besides X Mega Stones, Leftovers and pretty much any other item you may need, I can offer the following 5 IV pokemon:

Modest Mareep 31/x/31/31/31/31
Modest Horsea 31/x/31/31/31/31
Timid Elektrike 31/31/31/31/31/31
Adamant Moxie Heracross with Rock Blast 31/31/31/x/31/31
Would you be willing to do 5iv heracross and a 4iv spitback elektrike for the Golett?!

Alright, I can wait :)
I believe my timezone is the same or close to yours, so around when would you be able to trade? Getting late and hot so I might not be able to trade in some hours.
Lol might be a day or two, definitely not tonight. I'm GMT+11 :)

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
Sure. But do you think you can trade today? I won't have wi-fi from tomorrow until Monday.
Er afraid not. Goletts can take about an hour and i've got a few to do it seems + its 1:15am my time :( i'm happy to wait until Monday if your time. Sorry.

Er afraid not. Goletts can take about an hour and i've got a few to do it seems + its 1:15am my time :( i'm happy to wait until Monday if your time. Sorry.
Sure. Just send me a message when you're ready and hopefully we can trade as soon as possible.

I got a
30/31/31/31/31/26
modest articuno
I am interested in these 2
adamant beldum 31/31/31/xx/31/31
modest vital spirit magby 31/xx/31/31/31/31

Beldum for 5 IV Teddiursa w/Play Rough and Night Slash? IF not Beldum, then Gooey Goomy for same offer.

Last edited:

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
Beldum for 5 IV Teddiursa w/Play Rough and Night Slash? IF not Beldum, then Gooey Goomy for same offer.
I'll gladly do that for gooey goomy as long as the Teddiursa is Female and has Quick Feet. i'll pass you on a 4iv beldum too for free lol

Enguarde

I only play ADV UU
yeah it has quick feet and female. My FC is in my sig, IGN is jack.
Cool i'm kind of erratic with internet due to limited wifi and that i'm probably doing stuff but hopefully we can trade soon.

I can breed venipede with ha spikes and toxic spikes for a snubull
That sounds good to me! Probably won't do anymore breeding until after christmas holidays though if thats ok.

Cool i'm kind of erratic with internet due to limited wifi and that i'm probably doing stuff but hopefully we can trade soon.

That sounds good to me! Probably won't do anymore breeding until after christmas holidays though if thats ok.
Thats fine just make sure to pm me when u have the snubull!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)