Metagross @ Leftovers
Trait: Clear Body
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Stealth Rock
- Bullet Punch
- Meteor Mash
- Earthquake
It has a so low Spd that i don't want to give him 252 or try a Jolly Nature or an Agility set. It sets up Stealth Rock, sweeps with Meteor Mash + Bullet Punch, Earthquake is vs Heatran, Chandelure, Blaziken and other Fire-types. Its problems are Volcarona and Gyarados, should i try with Rock Slide > Earthquake?

Espeon (F) @ Light Clay
Trait: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Psychic
Sure better than Xatu. With its ability EH and status moves bounce, Reflect + Light Screen to help sweepers and Light Clay to boost screens (8 turns and not 5). Hidden Power [Fighting] to cover Dark- and Steel-types that i can't hit with Psychic.

Sableye (F) @ Focus Sash
Trait: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Will-O-Wisp
- Sunny Day
- Night Shade
- Taunt
Counter of all physical sweepers, Sunny Day to blew away (lol) sand and rain, Taunt obv, Night Shade for a damage of 100 pv. It's immune at Extremespeed and Mach Punch, what more?

Chandelure (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Fire Blast
- Shadow Ball
- Energy Ball
- Hidden Power [Ground]
I'm able to use it in Pokemon Online server. 426 SpAtk, but compensade by an awful Spd. Very good coverage, Life Orb for a certain OHKO. I don't want to give him a Scarf because is difficult that my opponent can do an OHKO. Hidden Power [Ground] vs Heatran and Electivire. Probably i should give some EVs in Spd to outspeed Nidoking and Mamoswine

Terrakion @ Leftovers
Trait: Justified
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Swords Dance
- Sacred Sword
- Stone Edge
- X-Scissor
108 Spd and 129 Atk, an amazing sweeper. X-Scissor against Psychic- and Grass-types such as Reuniclus, Latios, Celebi, Tangrowth, Stone Edge and Sacred Sword STAB (Close Combat isn't a good choice combined with Swords Dance). Jolly nature to outspeed Garchomp and Modest Latios. I think Jolly Swords Dance is better than Adamant Rock Polish, but i'll try also this other option

Gorebyss (F) @ White Herb
Trait: Hydration
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
- Shell Smash
- Baton Pass
- Scald
- Ice Beam
BPass a Shell Smash is the best BPass :D With +2 Spd and +2 SpAtk Raikou and Chandelure - With +2 Spd and +2 Atk Terrakion can sweep in an amazing way: outspeed and, most of time, OHKO. Its SpAtk is not bad, so, especially if i take a boost, i can sweep with Scald STAB and Ice Beam for coverage

OMG A MANECTRIC!! IT SUCKS!!
So true. try a thundurus in his place.
Also, u cant tank hits with chandy, try a timid nature with max speed and sp attack, with sub/shadow ball/fire blast/energy ball
Over weavile, have u tested an anti-lead deoxys-s? it works way better than weavile in my experience

It's not that Manectric sucks, it's just that there are better Electric Types. Like Thundurus.

It looks like you're using him for a Special Sweeper, so at least TRY this Thundurus:

Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Volt Switch / Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Greater amount of coverage than your Manectric. Volt Switch hits Water and Flying, Dark Pulse hits Psychic, Focus Blast hits Steel AND Rock, HP Ice takes out Grass and Dragon.

OMG A MANECTRIC!! IT SUCKS!!
So true. try a thundurus in his place.
Also, u cant tank hits with chandy, try a timid nature with max speed and sp attack, with sub/shadow ball/fire blast/energy ball
Over weavile, have u tested an anti-lead deoxys-s? it works way better than weavile in my experience
I don't want to try Thundurus, i really hate it .-. Talking seriously, i prefere Manectic because of its good SpAtk and Spd, an noone can predict a Manectric (obv it has TBolt, but who think Manectric has Flamethrower and Signal Beam? LOL). Anyway if i'm not wrong Thundurus is Uber, so i won't use it anycase. Chandelure has enough defenses to resist at some Earthquake, Earth Power or Waterfall, so he can't tank but he can survive to kill. Weavile is a good lead with Taunt and the couple Night Slash + Pursuit. Deoxys-S is not bad, but i want to try a good lead or someone with Magic Coat (i tried Clefable, Grumpig and Kadabra @ Eviolite)
Thundurus (M) @ Life Orb
EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
- Volt Switch / Thunderbolt
- Dark Pulse
- Focus Blast
- Hidden Power [Ice]
Same thing, and anyway isn't better Nasty Plot than Dark Pulse?

Bruno, thundurus has MORE sp. attack and speed.
Thundurus is OU, lrn2google.
Chandelure has enough defenses to resist at some Earthquake, Earth Power or Waterfall, so he can't tank but he can survive to kill.
You said that, and no 90 90 defenses with mediocre HP will not live that. No one uses weavile with conkledurr running around.

Thundurus may be better, but Manectric has Lightningrod. Thundurus is the better choice, but if you want to stick with Manectric, then go for it.

I think you should at least try Thundurus for a few battles. If you still don't like using him, or if you see he doesn't do anything for your team, then you can return to Manectric. But the people who are basically yelling at you to use him are being a little ridiculous.

You can't just say Prankster is better than Lightningrod. They both fill specific roles, and perhaps Bruno wants the +1 Sp.Attack and electric immunity instead of getting a Prankster Nasty Plot.

However, I think you should try Raikou. Not only is it adorable, it also has Volt Absorb, all around better stats, and Calm Mind. It also has access to Aura Sphere and it has 10 more base speed than Manectric.

I think you should at least try Thundurus for a few battles. If you still don't like using him, or if you see he doesn't do anything for your team, then you can return to Manectric. But the people who are basically yelling at you to use him are being a little ridiculous.

You can't just say Prankster is better than Lightningrod. They both fill specific roles, and perhaps Bruno wants the +1 Sp.Attack and electric immunity instead of getting a Prankster Nasty Plot.

However, I think you should try Raikou. Not only is it adorable, it also has Volt Absorb, all around better stats, and Calm Mind. It also has access to Aura Sphere and it has 10 more base speed than Manectric.
I wasn't yelling, I was simply stating the better move, also prankster t-wave is one of the most aggrevating things this gen, oh and nasty plot, a +1 lightning rod manectric won't be doing shit to my chansey. Kthxbai.
Lol @ nothing can outspeed weavile
Swellow, deoxys, and jolteon all can outspeed and do hefty damage.

Hi there! This seems like a pretty decent team, but I would like to give you a few suggestions.

First off, Weavile. It really doesn't benefit from leftovers all that much since it can't take that much of a beating. I would personally use a Choice band set (which I have used myself with great results) I say this only because you have Espeon to deal with hazards so taunt isn't needed that much. Ice Shard / Night Slash (or Pursuit) / Low Kick / Ice Punch should be a good set with a Jolly nature.

Next is Manectric. As perviously stated, it's kind of in Thundurus' shadow for the most part. I can see you are really attached to using him, so you should use something that Manectric can do and Thundurus cannot, and that is tricking a Choice item on to potential walls. You see, Thundurus is walled by S.Defensive Gastrodon and even Quagsire to a lesser extent if it is carrying Focus Blast / Hammer Arm. If it has grass knot, it's walled by Chansey and back. Manectric can deal with these walls by tricking a choice item to them. Signal Beam isn't really worth it because you have Weavile for Psychics, Grass types are already hit by Flamethrower, and most dark types are hit by Thunderbolt harder than Signal Beam. Try a set of Switcheroo / Thunderbolt / Overheat (or Flamethrower) / Hidden Power Ice. You can try either Specs or Scarf as an option, but Scarf is usually more harmful to walls than Specs is, but you may find yourself wanting a little more power.

On Terrakion I think you should try out a "Double Dance" set. It will give you more versatility based upon the team you are facing. Replace X-scissor with Rock Polish and change your item to a Life Orb. The idea is to Rock Polish against fast, offensive teams that apply pressure, and Swords Dance is for slower, Defensive teams. You can also keep your current set you have now also, as there is nothing wrong with it. You should also try Hidden Power Ice over X-Scissor, as even with a Hindering Nature I believe it 2HKOs most Gliscor, which walls your current set.

One last note, I don't know why you are in the Dreamworld metagame, because to me right now this team seems perfectly legal in Standard OU, unless I'm missing something or you just like to play Dreamworld.

Good Luck with the team!

sense i see you really dont want to use thundourus and want a special attacking sweeper you could use a zapdos most people may even be surpised of its power because most people think it will be defensive and even better is you can still keep your lightning rod ability because zapdos gets it from DW.may not be as good as thundourus but is better then manetric.

unfortunaltyl though if you with a lightning rod you cant use heat wave with it but i would use this set

Zapdos
Item:life Orb/leftovers
Evs: sp ATT-252/Hp-152/Speed-100/
Ability: lightning rod
Moves:Thunderbolt,Hidden Power [ice],roost,Volt Switch

hope i helped (:

First of all, you said that Thundurus is predictable and Manectric is not. Fuckload of bullshit. I'm not trying to be mean here, but really, I am pretty sure any good player or average player knows that Manectric will carry Flamethrower. Maybe not so Signal Beam, but so what? You caught your opponent off guard once. Then it will be easily countered. Why not just try out Thundurus and see what happens? You don't have to rely on that Balloon to give you just that one time immunity to Ground type moves.

And, Weavile. Giving it Leftovers. I don't really think Weavile will need it. Life Orb will give you much more damage input plus, Weavile is not bulky enough to utilize Leftovers.

Even though it is not common, TR Reuniclus will give you tons of problem. Like really, tons of it. So I suggest a CB Scizor for Terrakion. It's a good scout, and revenges with Bullet Punch. And most importantly, it can check TR Reu.

However, I think you should try Raikou.
Is strange that you say that, because 2-3 hours ago i changed Manectic for Raikou :D Now i update, anyway i have a Scarf set. Kay-tay i'll not use that set, i need Taunt and Pursuit and Night Slash must stay togheter. I can't also give a Terrakion Rock Polish and Swords Dance both, otherwhise i have no coverage, while with X-Scissor i cover Grass- and Psychic-types.

You say its a eviolite team but I see no eviolite or no NFE pokemon so you might just want to change the title of your RMT.

EDIT: 1337th viewer.

sense i see you really dont want to use thundourus and want a special attacking sweeper you could use a zapdos most people may even be surpised of its power because most people think it will be defensive and even better is you can still keep your lightning rod ability because zapdos gets it from DW.may not be as good as thundourus but is better then manetric.

unfortunaltyl though if you with a lightning rod you cant use heat wave with it but i would use this set

Zapdos
Item:life Orb/leftovers
Evs: sp ATT-252/Hp-152/Speed-100/
Ability: lightning rod
Moves:Thunderbolt,Hidden Power [ice],roost,Volt Switch

hope i helped (:
Use a period somewhere in your post please... Anyways Thundurus has better coverage and speed, while boasting the same typing, Lightningrod is not released, anyways, also Thundurus has prankster t-wave, and is the only pokemon that can. Thundurus is the best electric type IN the metagame.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)