[Expert] Snack Food Supremacy - Game Over aska's full cheesies win

askaninjask

[FLAIL ARMS]
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
“Hey! Push Flamestrike forward!” shouts Da Letter El.

“Yeah! He’s meat and he smells!” is the general consensus from the crowd.

However, as all of you try to push him to the front of the shelf, all you get are handfuls of bread.

“Ahahahaha!” shouts Flamestrike to the rest of you as he runs to the back of the shelf. The rest of you follow, hearing askaninjask’s footsteps just outside the pantry.

askaninjask opens the pantry and sees that all of his food has mysteriously moved to the back of his shelf. In order to reach them, he would have to bend his knees and reach his arm all the way across, and there’s no way he’s doing that.

Nobody has been eaten.

It is now Night 2. Deadline is 48 hours as of this post.

Yeah, I had good reason to step out, trust me. I'll be on IRC in about an hour (hopefully) if anyone wants to chat, had an assignment to finish -_- (oh you can also PM me on Smogon if you want)

EDIT @ Thorns: You dommed me in dude? Not even sure what that means and I'm also not sure what exactly you or anyone did to me in dude (I subbed in and went with the flow lol)

Altair

just who is the coon?
Action received, Deadline.

You all wake up nice and early, and see some ants are chewing on some snack remains. Instead of being smart and staying away, you all check it out for shits and giggles.

The ants soon walk away, having finished their dirty work. The first corpse you see is billymills, who had been killed with something too tough to chew.

Role PM said:
Dear billymills,
You are the Chocolate Chip Cookie.

There is nothing better than a fresh-baked chocolate chip cookie, right out of the oven. No matter the recipe, you’re always good.

Unfortunately, you really don’t have any powers right now, aside from the kill. But if / when one of your friends goes down, you will gain their power and fight on.

You are aligned with the Cookies. You win if you eliminate the Meat, Pretzels, and Pop-tarts.
the second was Ditto, who died a salty death.

Role PM said:
Dear Ditto,
You are the Sugar Cookie.

Although you appear to be plain on the outside, in fact you are a known criminal who regularly kidnaps people and holds them for ransom.

Every night, you may PM Altair and askaninjask “Night X - Kidnap <user>” You will take that user and hold him for ransom. <User> then has two options.

Option A: He pays the ransom, which is his vote for the next day. If he chooses this option, you are unable to kidnap the following night.

Option B: He does not pay the ransom, and is silenced for the next day and hooked for the next night.

You are aligned with the Cookies. You win if you eliminate the Meat, Pretzels, and Pop-tarts.
There don't seem to be any other corpses. You soon hear a tremor from outside the door. aska and RODAN's stomachs are growling!

It is now Day 3, which ends in 48 hours / majority.

As some of you already know, the meat intend to *removed vote* today. The Pretzels have yet to lose anyone and it's about time they do, especially since 3 factions they are against have lost at least 1 member. I'd advise anyone who is against the Pretzels to follow this lynch.

A quick note: surely you all remember what happened last day? You know, when you all tried to lynch me and failed? Yeah, it'll happen again. I don't know about you guys, but I'd much rather not waste another lynch.

Claiming LPV is the oldest trick in the book. Also, unlimited LPVs, or any LPVs other than one-timers, are very rare.

EDIT: If each faction has four members, lynching DLE would eliminate an entire faction. Lynch him instead.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)