Eyan's bored drawings

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Hi, this is a part of the forums that I didn't think I'd set foot in, but here I am. I mainly draw casually for others when I'm bored, so nothing here is the best nor are they the cleanest. I'm pretty busy irl so I don't see myself posting much, but my friends wanted me to make one and it's nice to store them here. Anyway, here are a bunch of images in chronological order bye bye

Non-Smogon related:

Drawing for my best friend's college graduation:

Simple poster I did for my university's band (censored some words for privacy reasons):

Drew this for my musically inclined friend:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Smogon Related:

A banner I did for Pak's RMT:

Logo for The Asiancy (just a group of friends):

Logo for Asia in UU WCoP:

Logo for US West in UU WCoP:

:blobwizard:

Last edited:

Eyan

sleep is the cousin of death
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Been mainly doing logos for some team tournaments.

UU Snake Draft (Dragon's Den Dragonairs)

UU Snake Draft Dreamyard Diancies

LTPL Artistic Articunos

https://i.imgur.com/fXq4BQb.mp4

Been doing some matchup cards for RU and UU circuit playoffs too. Trainer assets are from the games of course. Background drawn by me in the style of SM/USUM. Experimenting a little with animations too and will probably get more creative with that as I do more.
E.g. from UU and RU playoffs:

Honestly, being asked to do logos and stuff gives me a lot of chances to try out new styles and refine old ones, so let me know if anyone wants me to do one (when I'm free of course). Eyan#0728 on Discord.

Last edited:
My life changed the moment I glimpsed at that Ninetales Asia logo. Bro your art is godly. I hope you you get rich off art cause holy shi- If I could, I would give u a million dollars that's how legenedary it is. Just wow I am at a loss of words. Wish you the best and good luck on those exams!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)