Fathers Day Thread

Pikachuun

the entire waruda machine
Dads are like dictators: They make you do work that you don't want to do and punish you if you don't do it.

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I bought my dad a tie, but I chose one that I liked and thought he'd hate so he would say he didn't want it and give it to me and I could say that I bought him something. But it turns out he actually likes it...so...yeah. At least I should still be able to borrow it every now and then.

imma celebrate with my best bro/mentor because my father hasn't really been there for me since i was a young child - like, around seven or so.
not sure what we'll do. probably just fool around or DO POKEMON BATTLES.
once he's done with his dad of/c

My dad was taken to the Champagne region of France alongside the rest of my family.

Yeah I live a pretty sweet life.

Stratos

Banned deucer.
I bought my dad a tie, but I chose one that I liked and thought he'd hate so he would say he didn't want it and give it to me and I could say that I bought him something. But it turns out he actually likes it...so...yeah. At least I should still be able to borrow it every now and then.
i'm pretty sure this makes you an awful person (i'm not joking)

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
i'm pretty sure this makes you an awful person (i'm not joking)
I love my dad, but most times he is a really picky guy and he rarely likes whatever I get for him. I have no idea if he will like or not like something and it really annoys me. So I was thinking it was more likely than not that he wouldn't like whatever I got this time, so I picked a safe option.

That being said, I was very pleasantly surprised and happy when he said he liked it and wore it the very next day. (That is, today.) I exaggerated my intentions a bit for humor's sake, but I guess it's not as funny as I thought. Sorry.

My brother and I bought our dad tequila. It was brother's idea and my mom paid for it, but still, if he likes it, it'll be better than any other present we gave him. (I think he still hasn't used that Home Depot gift card we gave him last year, even though he's been there multiple times.)

I saw this movie with my dad for father's day. There's a scene in which the protagonist is almost raped, and after her would-be rapist is killed, you see her in the shower, seemingly sobbing. Actually, she's masturbating while envisioning the rapist being killed. Also there's some weird sexual tension with her uncle.

So yeah, not a good father's day movie, but good. And fucking weird.

i saw the pokemon facebook page wish everyone a happy father's day which i thought was very inappropriate considering four out of five pokemon masters are raised by single mothers

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)