favorite spongebob moment/quote/scene POST HERE ITT

zorbees

Chwa for no reason!
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
"It's not just a boulder. It's a rock! A big, beautiful, rock!"
"The pioneers used to ride these babies for miles"

No one has posted the pizza song yet? Ok!

[youtube]ibTghmAyrpI[/youtube]

How could you have not posted this yet?? C'mon, guys.

DM

Ce soir, on va danser.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
jesus christ why do so many people have embedding disabled

also it's only a matter of time before moot sees this thread and squees uncontrollably for 3 hours

Found more!~
Let's see what we got here.

The...

Meep.

Nyehh, Squidward?

The gang's all here.

I don't even know what that one is.
There are just too many of these, I swear.

Nastyjungle

JACKED and sassy
is a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnus
every moment from season 2 is my favorite moment

probably the most amazing single season of any show that ever existed
but seriously everything from the first 3 seasons is iconic

wet painters or graveyard shift is probably the greatest episode

but, in the same vein, its pretty fucking depressing seeing how fast everything went downhill after the movie, spongebob has degenerated into one of the worst cartoons airing
should have killed it off after the movie

anything that comes out of mermaidman's mouth in incredibly quotable

"Remember kids, nobody can arrest you for reading!"

This thread is excellent

Squidward, you're steaming! You're like a steamed vegetable, only smarter

Also you just have shitty taste if you think that post-movie Spongebob is as good as or better than pre-movie Spongebob

Oglemi

Borf
is a Forum Moderatoris a Top Contributoris a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnusis a Top Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnus
The new spongebob isn't to terrible, atleast its better than what they regularly show on nick anyway... other bad TV shows.
yeah after 2010 the episodes have gotten better, with the 2012 ones being about as good as they were in 2004 or 2005. 2006-2010 though was pretty forgettable Spongebob-wise.

I do agree with NJ that 2001-2003 had the best episodes ever.

breh

強いだね
The new spongebob isn't to terrible, atleast its better than what they regularly show on nick anyway... other bad TV shows.
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/Krusty_Dogs
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/A_Pal_for_Gary
http://spongebob.wikia.com/wiki/House_Fancy (that fucking toenail scene ugh)

I haven't seen many of the post 2010 episodes, but I have great difficulty imagining they aren't terrible or, at least, bland.

tbh nick itself is dying; aside from spongebob reruns, there is literally nothing good there.

Solace

royal flush
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I'm still a huge fan of the No Weenies Allowed / the Squilliam thing that was in the same episode

Probably the best Spongebob episode imo

"....without any milk."

But yeah post-movie Spongebob is severely lacking aside from maybe a few episodes. (I liked the spy one and the WHATZITOOYA)

What else is on nick:
-victorious
-big time rusk
-Icarly
-how to rock

Id take a bad sponge bob episode over those any day. Yeah the writing has gotten a lot better, for a bit it seemed like there plot was random shit -> whatever location they were in exploding. What the new spongebob needs to to is get back to its root with corny jokes, cut scenes, and stupid noises tied in with a decent plot, all I want.

alkinesthetase

<@dtc> every day with alk is a bad day
is a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnus
first 3 seasons were legit, there were a few good ones in the later ones (i have always loved A New Leaf which was S4 iirc) but generally the quality was worse, and among the really recent episodes, some have just outright sucked. same goes for some of the other great nick shows, one that shines most in my mind is fairly odd parents which has kind of experienced the same decline in quality

i don't watch tv like at all anymore though so i can't speak to much more than that.

oh and how could i forget that band geeks is the best spongebob episode ever made (i went and downloaded the original song by david glen eisley SOLELY SO THAT i could remind myself of that episode)

EDIT @ below: yeah the production music is freaking awesome. i found the pickles showdown song there; that alone makes it excellent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)