Favourite foods?

Italian cuisine. Pasta and Pizza are my top picks.

Japanese cuisine. Can't get enough of these: Sushi, Takoyaki, Yakisoba, and Ramen

Pretty much anything with meat, potatoes or cheese.

Being from a multi-ethnic country, the cuisine in Singapore is quite diverse. Some of my local favorites include Wonton Noodles, Hokkien Mee, Nasi Lemak, Satay and Roti Prata.

I personally enjoy a cheese quesadilla with Pizza sauce.

Yesterday I had one and pretty much dumped a ton of butter on it and it was delicious.

Beef/Chicken shawarma with rice with hot sauce white sauce a pita and a garden salad. or your typical fast food chinese food nom nom nom :D

Smuckem

Resident Facility Bot Wannabe
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
- Vanilla Wafers
- Poulet cordon bleu
- Cow's foot soup
- Sausage Pizza/Calzone
- CHEESE (in all forms)
- Special K

Flare

ENDURANCE
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Rice and Beans with Chicken, Spaghetti, Lasagna, Pizza, Sandwich, Salmon, Steak, Apples, Cherries, Guavas

Martin

A monoid in the category of endofunctors
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Tacos, Burritos, Quesadillas, Rice and Beans with Chicken, Spaghetti, Lasagna, Pizza, Sandwich, Salmon, Steak, Apples, Cherries, Guavas
The first time I read this post I read it as one giant meal rather than a list of good foods and gagged at the thought of the sheer volume of food.

deetah

Bright like a diamond
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Social Media Contributoris an Artistis a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Smogon Media Contributor
GP & SocMed Lead
I love pizza, pasta, french fries, all that good stuff. I also love strawberries, and cheesecake. Chicken wings are good too.

Call me odd but, I absolutely love salads. I mean the freshness of raw vegetable and occasionally fruit is unparalleled in the culinary world. There is huge diversity in flavour among each salad type and experiencing those different tastes at their bests is one of the greatest feelings in the world. I despise those store bought, half baked ones as compared to freshly prepared ones by myself or the other people around me who are salad enthusiasts. Now that you have read the weirdest thing on this thread go watch some asmr to make yourself feel satisfied.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)