Fifa 13

This game comes out 25th September in the US and 28th in Europe.

I'm definitely getting this on release alongside 4200 microsoft points. I'm looking forward to ultimate team and the attacking intelligence feature. So yeah, discuss this.

I'm also really looking forward to the game coming out, but I'm a bit sceptical on how the game differs from Fifa 12. Are there any significant changes or is it just a Fifa 12 but expensive-all-over-again? Just realised I'm sounding like I'm not looking forward to it...

idiotfrommars

HODOR HODOR HODOR
is a Tutor Alumnusis a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Four-Time Past WCoP Champion
lol rey, I beat you every single time we play

Looking forward to making about 10 bronze hybrids and beating up on all the scrubs with no chemistry because that's the only way I can win!

First of all I'll be opening packs for 4200 msp cause players going to be very expensive the first days, then I'll make a bronze team. After that I really don't know what kind of team I wanna do.
Hybrid French/French League team or just a premier league team. I really don't know. what kind of team will you create in UT?

Nobody has been posting here for a while.

So, game's been out for a while now. Pretty fun I must say but rage inducing.

Welliton is a beast

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
didnt get them either, ea is retarded and is giving them out to people who had "frozen" stuff. I had frozen shit and didnt get anything.

typical ea

Love this game, building Serie A squad. I'm doing a bit of merching to make money, so far I only have ABATE 93 PACE <3 and DE ROSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!

Just gotta get pepe over luiz, pique over botia and di maria or navas over joaqin and I'm set for another div 1 title.I tried Ozil+Benezema first and then Kaka and Higuain and the later is doing so much better, kaka is amazing for just 15k.

Pretty sure that the team above doesn't cost too much.

Trollmonchan, for 28k you should be able to afford Sneijder and Van der Vaart.

tried van der vaart out before i had emanuelson, the way he plays just doesn't go well with my style

i will try sneijder out later probably thx

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)