Fifa 13

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
if ya cant beat them, join them

Reached 600k now, if I sell my teams ill be at 750k. Gonna go up to a million and then buy one hell of a team with players that will rise in price, should get million and a couple hundred k once im done selling it after. fortune here we come.

lol at that pace ^
is Anita even good?

Anyways that team I posted last page is complete now. heres the starting 11

On the bench and reserves i got the likes of Koscielny, Jones, Hoilett, Sturridge, Giroud, Long and cazorla.

Guess how i got all those players in less than a day?... I pulled maicon in a pack which means easy 150k

:pirate: the team that won division 3

the team that won division 3 comfortably

i wanna get assaidi instead of koo, even if hes vastly overrated even by fifa standards

weak link: demichellis - the monstrous 33 pace cb

the team that won division 3 comfortably

i wanna get assaidi instead of koo, even if hes vastly overrated even by fifa standards

weak link: demichellis - the monstrous 33 pace cb

Get Mirallas or Shane Long over Chamakh
Cazorla(Only like 17k) over Downing and make the backline BPL and your good to go in div 2

Oh and Tiote(Only 4k) over that guy next to Barry.

Assaidi is great but I dont think you can convert him to CAM

reyscarface

is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a defending SPL Championdefeated the Smogon Frontier
World Defender
damn wtf rey how did you get so much money

@rockstar i think its kevin nolan [next to barry]

All those were bought for very cheap, the ones in the first 2 pictures were all 10k profit and on the rest like 5k profit. Maintenance deals mate. EA usually warns players when a maintenance will occur, which means UT goes down, but bids dont freeze, so if you left a bid up you will 90% likely get the card as nobody will upbid you. So you go look for cheap players, say Gotze for 150 start price, bid on him, then once servers drop you should get him. Sadly a shitton of people know about this method now so its insane bidwars like 5 mins before the servers go down for EVERY SINGLE PLAYER. You think youre creative by bidding on the beast Kouyate but someones doing the same guaranteed. So yeah not as effective now, bidding idiots just rise the price to like the average anyways and its not worth it anymore.

Starting soon im going to use the method i used in fifa 12 that got me like a million and half coins, just realized it can be done in UT 13 too.

Oh and just got a price fixing group on another forum, together we have around 4 million in assets, should be very easy to price fix whatever player we want to price fix and multiply our assets insanely in a couple of weeks.

thx for the tips rey

tried it last night. bid on like ~20 diff guys at 4am, went to bed, woke up and had lost all the auctions lol

I've sold my Seria A team and now have around 28k (I'm currently selling some more, so that amount may rise a little bit).

Any recommendations on what team to get?

cool team rockstar. i'm really liking any formation with 3 centrebacks and 2 centre defensive mids, they're just really hard to break down. reus is also really really good in this game so props for using him.

Yeah 3-5-2 is the best formation atm because of all the pace teams.Reus is amazing, him and Klose have like 80 goals together.

TOTY Klose has a 99 Finishing Stat which is so good

Rockstar, you mean TOTW not TOTY, right? lol.

I really want to make a 3 - 5 - 2 but I'm afraid cause I'm not good at defending. Should I? :/
I'm liking 4 - 5 - 1 a lot at the moment.

Yeah TOTW*

Just give it a try, if you use 3 good CBs and 2 decent DMs you should be good to go in terms of defense, its really hard for the oppo to break down

I heard that Lloris isn't too good in this game even though his stats.

I'm going to make a team with Emenike and Welliton soon.

Woooo, I finally have my own copy of FIFA 13 = free online pass = Ultimate Team

Pretty cool how you get 4 packs in addition to your starter packs. I managed to score these guys
Juanfran from Athletico, also Rafael and Carrick from Man U. I also got a couple of other not as good golds.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)