Final Fantasy III Mafia- Warriors of Light and askaninjask Win!!!

First of all, I'm curious RBG, why do you need Nepto dead so badly? There are only 2 factions that need Nepto dead, Warriors of Light and the Neutrals. None of the crystal warriors need them dead, so who are you? For all who want to see, this is the true win conditions for Nepto after inspection.
I never said I needed them dead. I said that you would promised to kill them and then you clearly were not able to deliver on that promise.

In each group, there are 5 members, broken up in 2 twin pairs, and 1 extra attached to one of those pairs (the 2+1). My position in this arrangement was the center of the 2+1, I had 2 people claim to know my job class. After some hardwork, I discovered all the "extras" in each of the elements. Crux was one of these extras, and my twin partner immediately told me to be suspicious, almost eagerly; one of my first true clues. I got tips that Sledge and vonFiedler were also the "extras" of their respective groups, and they can confirm or deny if they wish it. My hint for you is that these men are trustable, however the other safeclaim twin is NOT. RBG is that man in this structure, just like Goldenknight was.
This logic is Bullshit. Do you really think that the hosts would have put the WoL in the same postions in all the factions? No of course not. That would make it too easy to find them all. Once you find one of them, you are able to find them all, which would make the WoL majorly shafted.

Earth has already been suspicious, and the clues were already there. One of the last things I have to say about that is during my dealing with RBG for Day 2's lynch, he was extremely hesitant to make an almost entirely 1-sided deal. This is what I offered:

+Free kill on either WoL/Fire/Wind
+No damage on Earth/Water
+Death of a Nepto

I fully admit that I did not cater to that last offer, but I was just as mystified as anyone else. Nepto probably has higher HP than I estimated. However, RBG's hesitation to kill Goldenknight was really peculiar to me, as dealings with water went much more smoothly.
My hesitation had to do with the fact that at first, you were giving me no reason whatsoever, when for all I know, he could have had an ability that activates when lynched that benefits you, or that he was a weaker role for your faction and yours is the stronger role. Forgive me for seeming dubious when you willingly offered someone who could possibly be on your side to be lynched, when I already had you as a viable lynch target as your sides leader.

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Attack RBG

Why, oh why did you ask him to kill a Nepto in the first place if I may ask? Also if you really want to defend yourself, paste your PM for crying out loud.

Attack RBG

Why, oh why did you ask him to kill a Nepto in the first place if I may ask? Also if you really want to defend yourself, paste your PM for crying out loud.
Ummmm, I didn't ask him to. He offered to when he asked me to lynch GK instead of him. (Edit: Also note we made this deal before it was revealed you could win with the elementals and he didn't ever come back to me to offer other suggestions) Besides, he seems to be leading Team Charizard, so he seems like a viable lynch candidate anyways.

And sure, I'll paste by PM with parts of it edited out.

Acklow said:
Dear RBG,
You are a Sage.

Sages are those who have gained knowledge in all schools of arcane arts. They can use all types of spells!

You have 11 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 0.

Your magical abilities are numerous, and your knowledge in magic is very vast. You are no doubt one of the most powerful users of magic in the whole universe! Thus, at Night you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled any of the following:

<like I'm showing you guys all of my abilities>

You may not cast more than one of each spell a Night. Be aware though, that if you have less HP than the cost of the spell, you will be unable to cast it.

You know the identity of the Monk. The Monk is <not telling you this either>.

You are allied with the Earth Crystal Warriors. You win if the Earth Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Fire Crystal Warriors.
Johann said:
an error was noticed, your faction needs to beat THE WIND CRYSTAL WARRIORS AND WARRIORS OF LIGHT. please note the change.

Altair

just who is the coon?
fucking swampert is as thick as a brick

lynch game_freak201

by the way this is my 400th post

edit:
This logic is Bullshit. Do you really think that the hosts would have put the WoL in the same postions in all the factions? No of course not. That would make it too easy to find them all. Once you find one of them, you are able to find them all, which would make the WoL majorly shafted.
When a team has four mole roles and knowledge of people from the crystals, you have to give them some way to be found out more easily. And this was Acklow's way of doing it. Not the best way imo, but if you take away the positional thing, the only way we're finding WoL is chance.

edit2: fine if swampert wants to be manipulated by rbg...

we will get you later rbg i guess

When a team has four mole roles and knowledge of people from the crystals, you have to give them some way to be found out more easily. And this was Acklow's way of doing it. Not the best way imo, but if you take away the positional thing, the only way we're finding WoL is chance.
The whole point of moles is that you actually need to work to discover them. Doing this requires no effort what so ever and severely nerfs the WoL a lot. If that is all that you are lynching be off of than you have less brain cells than a mentally handicapped amoeba.

Edit: I don't expect the Charizards to stop lynching me, because no matter whether I am WoL or Swampert, I am an enemy. I still 100% insist that I have been working for the Swamperts and trying to help them throughout this all.

There is another method of WoL detection in the game. Swamperts, this was used on vonFiedler, and it came up WoL negative. It is to my understanding that it is between RBG and Von for Earth mole. Goldenknight was also able to provide a full role pm with correct win conditions for the faction he was trying to mole, and I'm sure RBG is fully able to as well. Take this into account when casting your vote.

In addition, it did take effort to discover the team structure of all the elements, in fact I still don't know the full team structure of every group, and I doubt anyone else does. It's through the cooperation of the opposing 4 elements to figure out their respective moles. Ho-oh's moles happen to fall in the same position in the structure, and though that doesn't automatically mean that it works the same way for Swampert, the cleansing of vonFiedler has led me to the conclusion that RBG is also WoL.

There is another method of WoL detection in the game. Swamperts, this was used on vonFiedler, and it came up WoL negative. It is to my understanding that it is between RBG and Von for Earth mole. Goldenknight was also able to provide a full role pm with correct win conditions for the faction he was trying to mole, and I'm sure RBG is fully able to as well. Take this into account when casting your vote.
Would you care to share with us what this method is, or are you going to continue to speak in vague generalities that you could easily be lying about because you aren't backing them up with any proof whatsoever? You always try to say that you have proof for something, but you never produce. If you really have proof than you shouldn't be afraid to share it rather than speaking in vague generalities that may or may not be right.

midou said:
In addition, it did take effort to discover the team structure of all the elements, in fact I still don't know the full team structure of every group, and I doubt anyone else does. It's through the cooperation of the opposing 4 elements to figure out their respective moles. Ho-oh's moles happen to fall in the same position in the structure, and though that doesn't automatically mean that it works the same way for Swampert, the cleansing of vonFiedler has led me to the conclusion that RBG is also WoL.
Pardon me for saying this, but I found about about the pair, pair +1 structure when I talked to the Waters d1 and assumed that the Earth and Fire were built the same way. So yes, if you call common sense "effort", then yes, it would take a lot of "effort" to try to find the WoL. Not to mention there are in reality 4 different positions a WoL could be in this structure, (part of the solo pair, the middle man of the pair +1, the outside man on pair + 1, the other man on the pair +1) so your logic really doesn't work.

This is fun, are you going to give me a concrete argument to disprove, or are you gonna keep flinging balsa wood at me?

Part of Nepto Detection
acklow said:
Lastly, you have been given a clue about the warriors of the elemental crystals:
There are three amongst them that have the capability to detect the possible whereabouts of the WoL. One is a sharpshooter, another is a warrior of the Norsk, and the last is a powerful magician.
Part of my role pm.
acklow said:
Because you have a knowledge of what is light, you may at times see what others do not.
I am one of those 3 mentioned in the hint given to Nepto. It took me 2 cycles to figure out how to USE the detection ability, but this is what I was referring to. And of course I knew that the structure was pair, and pair + 1. What i meant was figuring out the specific members in each structure per team, that took work.

Acklow and I have been getting numerous complaints about the lynch system. Here is what we have to say. SUCK IT UP, DEAL WITH IT. The rule was added so the game wasn't over quickly and so the game would have a sense of order. Whining won't make it any better.

So? All you've proven is that VonFiedler isn't WoL. For all you know it could be any one of the other three earths that is the mole right now. All the other circumstantial evidence against me has been easily disproven, so that means are you taking a 25% shot at me being the WoL in the Earths. Then again, that really isn't a loss for you, considering no matter what, I am the enemy.

Acklow

I am always tired. Don't bother me.
Deadline

As you all gather together in groups, you begin discussing battle plans. At first, you hear RBG announce his battle cry, "AUTOBOTS MOVE OUT!!!...erm...FOLLOW MY LEAD AND GET MIDOU!!!

Some of you started debating on whether or not RBG was trustworthy at all.

Suddenly you hear a little voice, "Hey guys, that's not fair, I think we should get RBG!!!"
You turn around and notice it is Midou. "Bullying the little guy isn't cool, especially when he is wielding an axe!"

RBG quickly replies, "Who cares about an axe? You're our enemy, and we don't like you!"

Of course, Midou wasn't going to die without an arguement, "Hey! I'm not carrying just an axe, I'm freakin' loaded with other shit as well! Guys, get RBG! He's the REAL badguy!"

Well, most of you didn't listen to his pleas, so each of you went over to him while he was complaining and gave him a good bitchslap. Once each of you were done with that, Game Freak201 pulled out a Sephiroth sized sword and slices Midou's head off. You quickly run over to his body to see if there were any goodies laying around.

However, you only noticed this:

Acklow said:
Dear Midou,
You are the Viking.

Vikings have the ability to lure enemies into attacking them instead of other members of the party, but it’s gonna hurt!

You have 15 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 3.

You are a powerful asset to the Wind Crystal Warriors because of your redirecting skills.
At Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Provoke USER”.
This will cause any actions made by USER to target you instead.
Because you have a knowledge of what is light, you may at times see what others do not.

You know the identity the Scholar. The Scholar is <Snip>.

You are allied with the Wind Crystal Warriors. You win if the Wind Crystal Warriors eliminate the WoL and the Water Crystal Warriors.
After he was severely mutilated, you decide somebody else was also guilty of crimes.

Midou's supporters rained down on RBG with angry remarks. However, Altair says to everyone, "Hey guys, I think Game Freak201 is the bad guy! We should get HIM!"

But suddenly you hear a loud, thunderous voice:

"NO! Kaioken x 20 moi!!!!" You quickly turn around to see who spoke. To your sudden surprise, it is askaninjask!

Lightwolf quickly shouts back, "NEVER! I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM!"

As askaninjask pulls out an even bigger than Sephiroth sized sword to swing at moi, Lightwolf jumped out in the way and got himself torn to shreds.

You quickly run over to his body. There seems to be a note by it:

Acklow said:
Dear Lightwolf,
You are the Freelancer.

Freelancers can use low-level magic, but their base attributes are pretty low.

You have 8 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 1.

You are the suckiest class in the game. You practically have no purpose.
You don’t even have a true ability. However, you make a good meatwall.
Thus, at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Redirect from USER.”
You will take all damage that USER would’ve taken for an entire cycle instead. If you die, you may gain some new abilities.

You know the identity of the Ninja. The Ninja is <SNIP>.

You are allied with the Fellowship of the Nepto. You win if the Fellowship of the Nepto defeat the WoL and any that are not warriors of the elemental crystals.
There is another note next to it.

Acklow said:
Dear Lightwolf,
You are now the Onion Knight

The way to the Onion Knight is a long and hard one...but once you master the job, the rewards just might be worth it!

You have 15 HP. Your standard Attack Power is 3.

You are now the most powerful class in the game. You have your original abilities in addition to a new spell.
This means that at Night, you may send Acklow and Johann a PM titled, “Night x- Esuna USER.” You will cast a cleansing spell, removing any status that has affected you target.
However, you lose 1 HP when casting this spell.
You all agree that this wasn't the best day in the world, but at least some of you are happy.
All of a sudden, a large Serpent appears! It is the legendary Nepto Dragon! It cries,
"It seems that my most important servant has failed. Because of this, I refuse to help them any longer."
The serpent quickly flies away. You notice that the tide has receded back to normal, and no longer shall waves attack beyond the shores.

As promised, Johann will be nuked:

QUOTE=Acklow: Dear Johann,
You suck.

You were supposed to do the lynch update, but you didn't. Whatever. It doesn't matter, you have been nuked.

Congrats Johann! You are officially dead! /QUOTE

IT IS NOW NIGHT 3! NIGHT 3 ENDS IN 48 HOURS (10:00 PM EST) OR UNTIL JOHANN AND I GET ALL PMs!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)