NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

Skimming through today; Skook can also join the town club. Caffeine's nk speculation is sketch, particularly this post:
I get that this is multiball but as scum I wouldn't wanna kill the person who looked scummy

It kinda makes me think that somebody who read OM as town is probably the other fire but this is a somewhat dangerous line of thinking and my brain is too tired to figure things out
And the ones surrounding it come across as floating the idea to see if it will stick.

Vote: Ampharos

I think it's possible Amp could convince PS that OM is the kill, also last time I thought someone was townish but possibly trying to pocket me I was right.
Stuff like this which eschews looking over content in favor of making assumptions of what happened during night plus the resurgence of over-the-top Caff today makes me feel better about scum!Caff

I use strikeouts for asides and stuff.

I don't follow the Amy wagon (although maybe I would if I actually went back and read Panic/OM's ISOs since my understanding's that it's based on her interactions with them) but also not sure why the substitution suddenly makes shub want to back out

Vote: CaffeineBoost

Gonna check out waterlily again although I vaguely liked them the first time around (mostly the same logic they brought up when reading me re: being on the counterwagon and two others on it dying)

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Current votes:

gtacc (3): caffbo, tbz, uto
caffbo (3): tommy, texas, fen
bgb (1): sultan
uto (1): gtacc

not voting: shuba, bgb

You have lynched waterlily3:

Welcome, WaterLily3 , you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

You have until tomorrow, Sunday, at 8PM EDT to send in night actions.

CaffeineBoost
Duskfall98
Thunder~BALLZ
Texas Cloverleaf
Fenrir Aesir
WaterLily3
U-Turn Out
Sultan of Skook
shubaka17
bluegummybear

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
The players find a charred corpse, and search the body for an ID:

Welcome, Texas Cloverleaf, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

The players find a corpse ravaged by claw marks and covered in frostbite. Their head is missing, but their ID says:

Welcome, Sultan of Skook, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Win condition:

Day 3 starts now. 7 are alive, and it takes 4 to hammer. Day ends 4/15/2020 at 8PM EDT.

CaffeineBoost
Duskfall98
Thunder~BALLZ
Fenrir Aesir
U-Turn Out
shubaka17
bluegummybear

Last edited:

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
Nobody's thinking about this, but I do want to make it clear:
If anybody nominates me for that mafia championship thing after witnessing this game I will eat my own gall bladder.

Anyway,
Vote: Fenrir Aesir
He's doing the thing he did last game.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)