NOC Fire and Ice (9-2-2 Multiball) [won by town]

I could talk about how I plan to approach the game, though. Imo, this is a game with a scumteam and a two-player SK team.
How'd that go for you last time?

This is a hype PL; it's been a long time since I've played with shub/dusk and I don't think I've ever played with Amy (discounting MU team game, which was sort of a weird experience). No strong reads at present. I too don't follow Texas's thing about Caffeine (namely to what extent it's intended seriously), but I'm watching CaffeineBoost currently for whether or not he goes on about how Panic's different this game, as well as something else.

I was not planning on having a serious vote in my first post but panic is pinging me. Giving out his "tells" feels like trying too hard to sound town. Although, panic did try hard sounding town last game. This still feels different. FoS

HeaLnDeaL

Let's Keep Fighting
is an Artistis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnus
Current vote count:

caffbo (3): tbz, texas, uto
waterlily (2): sultan, caffbo
heury (1): panic
tbz (1): fen
texas(1): shubaka

not voting (5): dusk, om, amy, waterlily, heury

CaffeineBoost

6th Best Circus Poster of 2023
is a Community Contributor
How'd that go for you last time?

This is a hype PL; it's been a long time since I've played with shub/dusk and I don't think I've ever played with Amy (discounting MU team game, which was sort of a weird experience). No strong reads at present. I too don't follow Texas's thing about Caffeine (namely to what extent it's intended seriously), but I'm watching CaffeineBoost currently for whether or not he goes on about how Panic's different this game, as well as something else.
He was, and then he stopped

Good morning.

I was not planning on having a serious vote in my first post but panic is pinging me. Giving out his "tells" feels like trying too hard to sound town. Although, panic did try hard sounding town last game. This still feels different. FoS
My tells or Lily's? Cuz I talked about my scumplay last game. And I stand by thinking I can read Lily.

I will say though this post right here still makes him slightly susp
I already explained that.

Well, last game, someone pointed out that scum associations weren't useful for finding the SK. It kinda tracks over to this setup, where we've got two separate scumteams. What's spew for fire isn't gonna be spew for ice and vice versa. So applying the logic from last game to this game and thinking about it in terms of scum and SK will help keep me from assuming spewed not one team = spewed not both teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)