Fire Emblem Mafia - Postgame

About goddamn time eh.

The game is dead, and the least I can do is give it a proper burial, because when it was alive, I think we all loved it. I'm really sorry for it having no better ending than this.

Allow me to walk by every player and say a thing or two about them. I'll try to add up their CWC, though take it with a grain of salt, since the game has not finished.

Greil Mercenaries

Amelia - Magic Carpet

Dear Amelia,
You are Chainey (not Dick).

Biography
If someone accused you of being conformist, that would be quite controversial. On one hand, you certainly are unique little fella - but on the other hand, that is because of your ability to imitate exactly what others do. This inherited talent will prove quite useful to you, nicknamed the Shapeshifter, as well as for the Greil Mercenaries.

Night Role
Thrice in the game, you may PM the host at night with "Night X - Copy USER". This user has to be allied with the Greil Mercenaries. Once the night is over, you will have copied everything about them, including their roles, bonuses, and restrictions during next the day and night. You will not receive the items they have. There may be some roles that are too hard to imitate. In that case, you will still have the same amount of copies left next time you try. However, if you copy someone and then have your ability blocked by, for example, a hooker, it does detract.

Day Role
However, to be able to copy someone at night, you must imitate them during the day. You must make a post exactly like one of theirs in the same thread as them (without just quoting them). If you do that, and your target is allied with the Greil Mercenaries AND has a night role, you will be able to successfully copy them.

Gold
You have 0G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
3.333333333 pt for every time you successfully copy someone completely (mmitate, get a night role, use the night role), 10 max
This role had some great potential, but it required to get in touch with the main village, and it had to be executed somewhat subtly. Thankfully, Amelia figured he could just copy posts like "Lynch Alice" and be done with it. He saved all his ammo though, and ended up on the wrong end of the Lopt Sect's hired assassin, since the moles in the village didn't want to let this wild card run...wild.

CWC: 0

Bass - Balou

Dear Bass,
You are Jeigan.

Biography
You are an old school knight, a man who wishes to maximize strategy and minimize injuries. Anyone who thinks you are too old for the job you are doing has it wrong - in fact, you could not be any better than today. With your help, there will be no need for those silly holy staves to heal wounds.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Knightly Vow to USER". You will swear an oath to protect that user against kills during the night. You cannot protect yourself, since it would be a very unknightly thing to do. Plus, they would think you are getting senile when they see you talking to yourself.

Gold
You have 0G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
As a knight, if there's one thing you detest, it's wussies that dare not to take a stance in a war. We're talking, of course, about the neutrals.
5 pts - Survive the game
1 pt for every neutral that does not win (5 pts max)
Every main section had a bodyguard that's essentially the same qua custom win condition. It was one of my ways to stop neutrals from what they were in some past games: broken wild cards that have to juggle themselves between factions all the time, trying to see which one will help him win. Making bodyguards survive the game for their CWC is, admittedly, a bit of a cruel move.

CWC: People drew the conclusion that there were only 5 neutrals that could win. This is wrong. There were 5 neutrals who could win independently, but there were also two wolves. Anyway, technically only Twash won so far, and neutrals did get a severe beating in this game. Of course, the Lopts took Bass out as swiftly as they could.

Bender - Mickey Mouse

Dear Bender,
You are Mist.

Biography
You are Ike's little sister. You must be pretty worried about him, what with him challenging two of the mightiest forces on the world like that with just a stupid sword in his hands. You'll do what you can to prevent the world from ending up like he said though...a mass of people just obeying the God's needs. You can't do much...just help him make plans, and hold onto that medallion your mother gave you before she died.

Item
You hold Lehran's medallion. You are not quite sure what it is or does, but it is probably safer to keep it with you.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
You treasure Ike's life almost as much as your own. And you also treasure the medallion.
1 pts if you still hold Lehran's medallion the moment you die or at the end of the game
4 pts if Ike survives
5 pts if you survive
One of those rather useless roles, but it had to go on someone. The medallion was property of Lehran/Sephiran, the Begnion Senate's killer. They could only kill on even nights before, but with it, they could do it every night. And it had one other nasty property...not the most creative _role_, but I feel that every game should have some "cannon fodder" roles that can be used as bait.

BlueKirby - Captain Hook

Dear BlueKirby,
You are a Sumo Volleyball Player.

Biography
Most of your life happens on the beach, on a side of the net. Any ball that comes towards you is quickly deflected, perhaps even aimed towards the opposing side's crotch, or just outright below them. Most of your success at the subtle game that is Sumo Volleyball comes from your amazing speed, which is the inversion of your internet connection. It allows you to save balls on the other side of the field, to hit a ball over six times without getting disqualified, or to get a win on your screen despite standing completely still. This amazing phenomenon is called "Warp Speed", and it allows you to do some amazing tricks for the Greil Mercenaries, who have hired you.

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Warp Speed USER". You will warp all around them, completely confusing them, and when they're still trying to grasp reality, you will steal all their money and items.

Gold
You have 0G. Go earn your keep.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
3 pts for every item you successfully steal using Warp Speed. Stealing from other Greil Mercenaries does not count.
It was going to be some obscure girl from FE5 with a thief staff, but I knew Blue Kirby wasn't into FE, so I crafted this. For those wondering, BK and I used to play sumo volleyball against each other a lot.

Anyway, it took some buggering to get BK to send his role PMs in since he was so busy. He didn't end up doing a lot of significant things - ended up being stolen from, but that thief (moot, who was subbed out for pookar) had higher priority, so he burned down his ship before he came home with the money he took from Earthworm. He united with the GMs (including obligatory moles) pretty late, sadly.

Also, he was the one holding the "stealth vote" item, the Propaganda. Only he didn't know, it was just a piece of paper to him. Elaboration will come!

CWC: 3. I think.

Lesm46 [subbed in for Doomsday] - Darkwing Duck

Yes, DD being DD was totally a coincidence.

Dear Doomsday,
You are Santa Claus.

Biography
There are two reasons why you joined the Greil Mercenaries. One: if either of these evil groups took over the world, there would be no more Christmas. Two: you still do not have enough money to buy Christmas presents for everyone, so you could use the cash. All you have access to is your normal outfit, sleigh and...a slight bit of Christmas magic!

Night Role
Once in the game, you may PM the host at night with "Night X - Declare Christmas". This night will become Christmas Eve. There's nothing fancy about Christmas Eve during the war, but the next day will be Christmas Day. There will be no lynch on Christmas Day. Instead, there will be a resurrection, in the name of Jesus Christ, or just because Christmas bringing life to people is fun. Every user may vote like normal, except they can only vote for dead users. The winner of the vote is resurrected in a new alias. It's possible, but not guaranteed, that you will get to know this new alias.

Gold
You have 20G. I told you you needed the money.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
5 pts if someone is resurrected on Christmas Day
5 pts if that someone is allied with the Greil Mercenaries
Another role's flavour changed specifically to help out someone who I know isn't into FE. It ended up reviving Shiv-puggy/Danved who was imo a much much worse candidate for revival than Lightwolf/Ike, but at least he did his thing. Lesm46 ended up in touch with the main village island pretty much directly after being subbed in.

CWC: 10. This one was probably too easy. Then again, it pressured you to use it before you end up killed, maybe on someone who isn't very useful at all.

billymills [subbed in for Giga Punch"] - Mufasa

Giga Punch had a job, so I asked billymills to get in. I mean, you could roll on and on and on about him, but he did unite my team in DBZ mafia, so he couldn't be that bad.

Dear Giga Punch,
You are a telemarketer.

Biography
You figured the Greil Mercenaries would pay better than your regular job, and you will end up annoying other people either way. Therefore, you are now under contract, and your job will be a distracting one. So far you haven't earned a dime yet, but that might change!

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Call USER". If this target is being protected by a bodyguard, he will seek privacy for a moment, and he will be vulnerable to killing roles while you tell him how much money he can save by switching to another phone, energy, or internet company. You may not call the same user twice in a row.

Item
You have the Cell Phone. Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Dial 911". If you dial 911, the cops will come to your home and protect you from thieves and kills. However, if no one comes to steal from or kill you, the cops will be angry and confiscate your cell phone. They are very corrupt, so they will pawn it to the shop to buy more donuts. If someone comes, however, they will fail to rob or kill you. You may not dial 911 and call someone else on the same night.

Gold
You have 0G. Your salary sucks.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
The Cell Phone comes from a phone company you advertise. After this game, you will go back to them, and tell them how successful this phone was.
5 pts for every time the Cell Phone saves someone's life (does not have to be yours, 10 pts max)
Cell Phone was a pretty hilarious item, if I may say so myself. Kumar, the Begnion Thief agreed and stole it before anyone could do anything with it. I haven't seen any BG piercing going on. This role was the last role implemented, and I thought it was actually a pretty good thing to have. The last thing Ike needed, limited as he was, was his kill blocked by a bodyguard.

GTS - Pocahontas

Dear GTS,
You are Matthew.

Biography
You are a very smart and charismatic thief. Or as you prefer to call it, you have "nimble fingers". You would love to deploy your services in the favor of the Greil Mercenaries, but your fiancée, Leila, insisted that you stay out of danger, since she fears for your safety. No matter how many noble offers you made to do the work while she sits at home, she would stick with her promises, and now she is out there spying on the enemy while you are stuck at camp. If anything ever happens to Leila, you will be the one to pick up where she failed.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
You have no real wishes beyond this war's end, except to spend a long life together with Leila.
5 pts if you survive the game
5 pts if Leila survives the game OR Leila dies and you inspect the person who killed her

Thanks for the banner!
A back-up inspector that got killed right away. Poor GTS.

Lightwolf - Quasimodo

Dear LightWolf,
You are Ike.

Biography
You are the one who decided to take a stance against those arrogant fools who are trying to take over the peaceful world. Together with the Greil Mercenaries, you will show them what the people want. What your friends want. To put it in a gentlemanly way, you engage in combat for the sake of your comrades. Your foes can expect very little kindheartedness from you, as you wield the holy sword Ragnell to avenge the fallen.

Item
You are holding the Ragnell. This sword can only be wielded by Ike (that's you), and is needed to take on those bad guys at night. Make sure you don't lose it!

Night Role
If one or more people allied with the Greil Mercenaries die during the night, you will be able to avenge them. The first night after that, you will be able to kill someone using a PM titled "Night X - Ragnell USER". If that user is in the faction that murdered a Greil Mercenary last night, he will be killed. If your kill is prevented somehow that night, you won't get to try again. You do not get to stack kills either. This ability only works if you are holding the Ragnell.

Gold
You have 20G.

Custom Win Condition
1 pt for every Greil Mercenary that survives (10 max...by that I mean that you get 10 pts max; obviously you're allowed to win with more than 10 men!)
A very limited vigilante, because I thought Vegeta and the ones in the Simpsons were way too easy to pull off. People thought his kill ability stacked, even though I noted it didn't. The poor victim of Jedil's famous FUCK TIGER maneuver.

Anyway, his CWC could have been more thought out. Maybe 1.5 or 2 per surviving GM. Ike was obviously supposed to have a CWC that really makes him want his fraction to win, both for story purposes and because you don't want a vigilante to switch sides.

CWC: probably 10 if you count this as the end of the game, but I'd expect it to be 0 at the real end due to how badly GMs got obliterated

porygon3 - Abu

Dear porygon3,
You are Bastian.

Biography
You are the Count of the wonderful place Phelirae, wherever it may be, and an influental man in Crimea in general (that's a country somehow related to Phelirae). You always speak as if you're in a theater piece, in your so-called "silver tongue", which may delude into others thinking you're a fool. You are anything but that though. You are a powerful magician as well as a very bright politician. Your negotiation skills know no bounds, and this is why you managed to put the mysterious Volke under a contract. His and your aim will be to assassinate a figurehead in one of the two evil alliances that are aiming for the deaths of all these innocent villagers. Of course, Volke is rather hard to find, being a man of the shadows and schemes, but I'm sure you will be fine.

Night Role
Once in the game, you may PM the host with "Night X - Assassinate USER". Volke will kill that user. This will only work if Volke is not doing anything else that night (other than giving/receiving items), and if the user you are trying to assassinate is your actual goal. If your attempt fails due to whatever reason, you will have one opportunity to retry before Volke deems it too risky.

Your current target is Izuka. You do not know who he is working for. If Izuka dies, you will receive a new target.

Gold
You have 20G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
10 pts if Volke successfully assasinates the right person in one try, 5 pts in two
Volke (Gmax) was far and far away my favourite role and I have a lot to say about him, but I'll do that on his own entry. porygon3 was kept from Gmax for some time due to thunda being rejective to him. I think by the time they knew each other Hipmonlee just locked the guy up, and that was about all the action porygon3 got.

CWC: 0. I could see this one becoming 10, probably, if Gmax managed to keep himself alive and friendly with whoever is in power.

Rev - Belle

Dear Rev,
You are Oscar.

Biography
You are a knight and a veteran in the Greil Mercenaries. When you are not giving the enemies a taste of your lance, you are giving your allies a taste of your amazing cooking. People with a satisfied hunger are much more talkative and pay much less attention, so maybe it is better if you show off your gastronomical talents to the enemy. Your kindheartedness prevents you from poisoning their meals though.

Also, you seem to be unable to open your eyes.

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Cook for USER". This user will be invited for dinner with you. During dinner, you will find out which Smogon person is occupying that alias.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
The only thing better than a good meal for two is an appreciated good meal for two.
1 pt for every time you successfully cook a meal for a user (6 max)
2 pts for every that posts anywhere saying they liked your meal (no max, but you may not have more than 10 pts total)
Died way too early when she could have uncovered so much, especially NPCs. I couldn't help but laugh when she actually put a description of a McDonalds-like meal for Santa (who was Doomsday at that point).

CWC: 3. Obviously one to have some fun with. I noticed I typo'd this one, and it could have been loopholed all the way to 10 easily, now that I look at it.

Shade - Alice

Dear Shade,
You are Serra.

Biography
You're such a nosy bitch. Everyone walks in a giant circle around you to avoid having to listen to you. All you do is complain that you don't have enough servants, not enough delicious food, have to be in too many reckless situations, get none of the fun jobs, blah blah blah. Since your allies can't stand talking to you for more than a second, Ike suggested you'll just have to talk to your enemies instead.

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Talk to USER". You will be filing your complaints with that user all night long, and since it's not polite to stand up a lady, they will not be able to go anywhere else that night. Which means anything they were planning to do that night will be prevented. Except for dropping an item at someone else's place.

Gold
You have 20G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
To make you feel important, you would like to think people drop whatever they plan to do to talk to you.
2 pts for every time you prevent a night action (10 max)
Standard hooker, standard village performance (in the moled village). I did enjoy the flavour.

CWC: 2, I think. I'd remember if anything important was hooked.

Shiv/Puggy - Dale (-> Gaston)

Dear Shiv, dear Puggy,
You are Devdan.

Biography
Devdan, Danved, Nedvad...you have many forms, and you always insist that none of them are the same person as another. It is more likely that you are simply schizophrenic, but who cares? You're a great guy, and you make everyone laugh. You can do several clownish acts, such as juggling, paper puppet acts, or simply have two of your split personalities talk to each other. And in a religious war like this, making people laugh is a top priority! Plus, Ike may appreciate the information you gain from it.

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Show". In the main body, you include a list of aliases that you wish to invite to your awesome show. The minimum amount of people you can invite is two. You will do your best to entertain them during the night (no homo). At the end of the night, you will get to know if people liked your show. Some people may have loved it. Some may have looked indifferent. Some would simply sit there with a straight face, gazing into nothing. And some will have yelled at you and call you racist slurs. What exactly this means is up to you to figure out. You won't exactly be able to know who or how many acted in what way, so you will be getting an answer like "There were those who laughed, and those who seemed indifferent".

Once in the game, you may give a Grand Show (Night X - Grand Show) instead of a normal one. You will invite everyone who is still alive, and this time you will actually be counting the exact amount of people who liked it, didn't like it, etcetera. However, this show leaves you very tired, and unable to cast a lynch vote next day (since you'll be sleeping in). Giving this show early would of course spoil most of your inspiration, so you may not give it before Night 3.

Day Role
You fight like ten men. Of course, making your vote count for ten is a bit much, so it will count for two instead!

Gold
You have 10G.

Misc Stuff
As you might have noticed from the first sentence of this role PM, there are two persons controlling this alias. They are Shiv and Puggy. Kindly contact each other to work out what your plans are. If you're really annoyed by the read/unread stuff of the forums, I can arrange something.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
Your Grand Show will be great, but of course you would also like to play only for your friends instead of those mean ones that want to kill you!
7 pts if, at one point, you manage to invite every single Greil Mercenary to your show (you will not be told at that point)
3 pts if you manage to give your Grand Show
This was one of my favourite Greil Merc roles. It was designed to unite the village more easily and to weed out moles by selecting groups, and also to give a relatively new player with potential a good player to talk to. Sadly, Shiv played pretty terribly, suiciding without even talking to Puggy then hogging the revival that could have gone to Ike. And also collabbed with Jackal like a cunt. It was only natural that they were imprisoned by the Lopt Sect - a major and a party guy (©AwesomeBrainRoles) in one controled by two people is pretty daunting.

CWC: 3. Meant to encourage village uniting, of course, and to use that Grand Show before dying (which happened).

Sonuis - The Beast

Dear Sonuis,
You are Neimi.

Biography
You are the granddaughter of a formerly amazing archer, and you have inherited both the man's skill with a bow and his kindness. You are very considerate, and also very sensitive. Almost anything makes you cry. No one can resist a crying girl, not even your enemies. Murderers will think you are an easy target, spies will check up on you instead out of curiosity, even prostitutes would rather give you a good time than the lonely man they were originally going for. Use this to your advantage - anyone in your company will be grateful for your teary eyes.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Go With USER". That night, you will accompany that user, and start crying if anything approaches that user. Any night role targetting that user will target you instead. This includes but is not limited to kills, inspections, and item swapping.

Gold
You have 0G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
4 pts for every time you successfully make someone target you instead of their intended target using your Go With ability (10 max)
Reverse martyr, wanted to try this one out.

Another person who ended up in the moled village, seemingly working on commands and sometimes deviating, which actually got Devdan imprisoned. Also sent in his PMs in ALL CAPS.

CWC: 0. I don't think it ever worked out.

Stoo - Cogsworth

Dear Stoo,
You are the Blacksmith.

Biography
You are "the armory guy", always present to supply those serving the good with sharp steel objects that pierce armor. I am, of course, talking about weapons. Of course, this whole Holy War business kind of ran out your weapon supply really quickly, so all you have left is some of your forging material. So you have crafted one last thing with it, and you will give that to someone and for the rest just provide mental support to the Greil Mercs.

Item
You hold the Hot Scale. This is simply a huge piece of metal, bent in such a way that you can put your items and money in it. Then you simply heat it up, put it on your drawer, and go to sleep peacefully, knowing that whoever tries to steal will literally be caught red-handed.

Long story short, if a thief targets anyone holding the Hot Scale, they will burn their hands and drop the scale, shattering it. The scale will be gone for good, but the holder of the Scale gets to keep his items, and the identity of the thief will be known.

You can put up to 20G and one item in the scale, or alternatively 40G, or two items. If at day, you wish to change what's in the scale, please PM Elias with Night X - Put __ in the scale. Giving away the Hot Scale does not transfer the items or money in it.

Gold
You have 20G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
The shop in this game is partly yours, so you'll want to profit from that. You'd also like to see your scale work.
5 pts if a thief burns himself on the scale (doesn't have to be in your hands)
5 pts if the shop is devoid of items at the end of the game
Sorry Stoo, you got stuck with an item-holder role. The Hot Scale was basically a slightly more powerful Towel (from Apocalypse Mafia), meant to give thieves a harder time. It was already there when I decided to add gold to the game, but either way I thought it balanced out nicely. They did a good job putting it on Ike so his Ragnell didn't get stolen, but it wasn't half as good as it couldn't have been since, you know, everyone in the game knew what and where it was.

CWC: 5, I guess, since the game ended in a night and the item that was in it previous day was heavily bid on.

Scubs - Iago

TAY was subbed out for Scrubs due to the whole New York fiasco.

Dear TAY,
You are Soren.

Biography
You are the main tactician of the Greil Mercenaries, and Ike's most trusted ally. And in return, Ike is pretty much the only person you will ever trust. People may mistake you for a coldhearted, sarcastic asshole who can do some magic tricks. This is not true: you are actually very good at magic. Ike disagrees with exposing you on any kind of battlefield though, considering a stray breeze might take you down, so you will be stuck writing battle reports instead. These will be published to let everyone know what is up.

Day Role
Every day, you may PM the host with "Day X - Battle Report". Everything you write in the main body will be published at the start of the next day, and it will be completely anonymous, meaning you can do it without giving away your alias or even your Smogon name. You can use this to unite the Greil Mercenaries.

Gold
You have 20G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
Fans speculate you are gay for Ike...maybe.
5 pts if Ike survives the game
5 pts if you survive the game
The first announcer role. Scrubs needed a wake-up call, clearly, as his idling meant Raikage got to pose as Greil Mercenary for a long time.

CWC: 5. I guess he survived.

Thorns - Pinocchio

Dear Thorns,
You are Leila.

Biography
You are one of the most skilled spies in all of Elibe. In normal jobs, being the most skilled means you are the most famous, but in this case, you're glad it works the opposite way. You have been hired into the Greil Mercenaries to do some spying work, and since your boyfriend went with them as well, you will be staying here.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Investigate USER". That night, you will learn about that user - his nocturnal hobbies, his allegiance, maybe even their preferred first date! Wait, you shouldn't be thinking that...

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
5 pts if your boyfriend survives the game
1 pt for every evil guy you inspect (5 max)
Decided to PM moi at night 0 with "I'm a real boi ;)", and acted cocky pretty much all game long. Funny how everyone believed moi's generic inspector false claim despite the village having this inspector, GTS as back-up inspector (who died early, so everyone could see it), and an extremely powerful sherrif. Stupid.

CWC: 1. I think he inspected a bad guy after Fishin already did it.

thunda - Mulan (-> Oliver the Kitten)

Dear thunda,
You are Hannibal Smith.

Biography
You're the brains of the A-team. You know what they say about the A-team? No one ever dies. That's all your doing. Ike has contacted the mysterious Chinese to hire the A-team, but he only had enough money for one of you. You will be your money's worth though!

Night Role
You have a plan. Once per night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Plan USER". This user and his faction will be the target of your master plan. If anyone allied with him successfully kills you, you will be able to resurrect at any point of time later (Night/Day X - Rise), rather than stay dead. Like you did one time during your funeral. You will be revived under a new alias.

Item
You have the Spoon. Actually, you don't, since there is no spoon.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Greil Mercenaries

Custom Win Condition
6 pts if your plan comes together (you love it)
4 pts if you actually targetted the user who killed you
Obviously wanted to give him a non-FE related role. He was like an infinite resurrection rogue who only had to stalk the right faction, so unlike other game's rogues he was low risk, low reward (Simpsons and DBZ rogues turned into Vigilante and Kraken respectively). Spent more time trolling than doing really useful things for his team, such as handing out 1G to random people and telling his team he was actually B.A. Baracus, though he got genuinely mad when he found out he was moled.

CWC: 10. He convinced Fishin to kill him, and in trade removed him and his 2 other aliases from the GM spreadsheet so they wouldn't lynch him. And he was the one to find Fishin out, too.

Begnion Senate

Dear AvatarST,
You are Rihanna.

Biography
When not causing disturbia (which in turn, causes other people to send SOS messages and stop the music), you are doing your best to look like a goddess. Like this Ashera chick. You totally fell in love with Sephiran, but Ashera has beaten you to it, causing a love triangle. You'll show Sephiran your worth.

Night Role
Once in the game, you may PM the host with title "Night X - You Can Stay Under My Umbrella". Any night actions targetting an person allied with the Begnion Senate will fail during this night, since every one of them is staying under your umbrella (who could refuse that?). You can only do this once in the game, as after this Jay-Z and a ton of fanboys will run in and ruin the Umbrella Song forever.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
2 pts - successfully perform the Umbrella Song
2 pts for every role you block with your umbrella
Had a funny false claim going early on, but decided to come out as Begnion later for god knows what reason. Then also got reasonably busy, and also collabbed with Shiv for no reason to make Gmax's life more difficult even though I asked him twice not to do the whole friend collab thing. :(

CWC: 6. He blocked a thief and a kill with the umbrella song.

cyzir visheen - Goofy

Dear CyzirVisheen,
You are Lekain.

Biography
You possess three typical traits of the Begnion Senate: you are corrupt, inconsiderate, and ugly. That doesn't mean you're not good for anything though, it's just that the goals you serve are usually those who nobody would call honourable. Still, you have a decent ability to persuade followers, and if nothing else you can be slaughtered in a harsh winter, as people could live for years on your fat supply.

Item
You hold the Propaganda - your very own cleverly written propaganda. Whoever holds this item at the start of the day has to vote for whoever the propaganda depicts as evil. Nobody but you has a clue what is on it though - anyone else who gets this item on their hands will not even know that it is propaganda. No matter what or whether they post in the day thread, their vote will be counted for who you want. This also works on yourself or your allies.

Gold
You have 30G.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Propagandate USER". Whoever holds the Propaganda at the start of the day will have their vote count towards that user.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
1 pt for every time someone votes differently than what their post says due to your propaganda. 2 pts if that person is not allied with the Begnion Senate.
Definitely one of my favourite items/roles in the game. Essentially, it allowed him to stealth vote like the Scepter, except it also overturned the vote of whoever was holding the thing. cyzir parked the Propaganda on BlueKirby (Captain Hook), who was completely unaware of what the slip of paper did. And coincidentally, this is the item that got Ike lynched. Jedil posted "..." right after BlueKirby (another total coincidence), which meant there were two totally unseen votes for Ike. So the moment Jedil suicided, he was the one with most votes. Some may disagree with those lynching ethics...well, looking back on it, who would want to miss FUCK TIGER?

CWC: 10. I can't be arsed to check, but he was definitely alive for long enough for this to be true.

Jackal - Sarabi (-> Maid Marian)

Dear Jackal,
You are Sephiran.

Biography
You are one of the most respected and knowledgable senators of the Begnion Empire. Your intellect knows no bounds, and it is this why you mastered many complicated spells, as well as the most powerful position in the theocracy of Begnion. However, this is not your only face.

You are also Lehran, one of the three heroes that helped to defeat the ancient powerful god Loptous that plagued the world, thousands of years ago. But the world you saved has not been to your liking the last few centuries, and you decided to resurrect the goddess that you and the Begnion Senate are loyal to. She will pass judgement on this world, eradicate all but her loyal followers, and reward you for your efforts.

However, you know that you are surrounded by fools. Only you are the most loyal to the goddess, and no one else. Them merely thinking their bond with her is even remotely close to the one you have shaped over all these years is unbelievable. For that reason, you decided that everyone in this world, except for you and the goddess, must die. It was the only way. You studied harder than before, learned magical tomes no one has dreamed of mastering and completely cast away your sanity and conscience. Just before you were about to act, a little girl called Mist came up to you. Her pure innoncence calmed you down, and you decided to seal your power in a medallion called Lehran's Medallion. You asked her to keep it safe from everyone else, and you seperated ways.

That girl is now on opposite sides of you in this war, and the medallion is still with her. With it, you will be able to give in to your discarded dream of being alone in the world with your beloved goddess. However, without the medallion, all you can do is use your own powers to help the Begnion Senate overthrow all that does not worship the goddess. Such as using your personal spell, Creiddylad.

Night Role
Every even night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Creiddylad USER". This user will be killed.

If you hold Lehran's Medallion during the night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Berserk". You will become Lehran, with a new alias, winning condition, alliance, and powers. Everyone else in the game, including the rest of the Begnion Senate, will think your alias has died, but your Smogon name will not be revealed. If you attempt to Berserk and you are prevented by a hooker-like role, you will be able to try again the next night. You can use both your abilities at once. Once you are Lehran, you cannot change back to being Sephiran.

It is recommended that you do not let your teammates know what you can become, but you will probably need their help to obtain Lehran's Medallion.

Gold
You have 60G.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
These assume you are still Sephiran. Sephiran would at least like his medallion back, but he would also like to show loyalty to Ashera by murdering as many non-believers as possible.
5 pts - Hold Lehran's Medallion the moment you die or at the end of the game
5 pts - Have the highest amount of kills in the game
A mafia leader that has the option of becoming wolf once he acquires a certain item. Highly experimental, and partly succesful: he did end up using it and no one suspected anything...except he told Shiv, which is gay. I guess the GMs needed a wolf to help them out, but then again they already had Fishin. Couldn't have ended too well.

CWC: 0. His CWC seems impossible when you look at the start of the game, since he could only kill every even night, which ties with Tibarn and loses to Jerme of the Lopt Sect, but that's because he got to kill every night with the medallion in hands, whereas the Lopt's kill became greatly nerfed if either of the Manfroy/Jerme combo died.

Actually, his CWC is irrelevant, since he transformed to the following:

Dear Jackal,
You are now Lehran.

Biography
You grabbed the medallion, and suddendly you felt a great power rising. Even more urgent was the desire to draw blood. To kill. To serve Ashera, but only you. No one else.

Night Role
You have mastered several new spells. You can pick one of them to use every night.

You still have access to Creiddylad, but it's only become more powerful. It now cannot be prevented from killing its target in any way (items, hookers, bodyguards, redirects).

You also have learned Accio *.*, which makes all items that were on dead people at that point of time come to you. You may only use this spell once.

Another useful spell you know is Barrier, which prevents you from being killed during that night. You may not use this spell for two nights in a row.

Alliance
Neutral
You win if you are the last player alive.
Which was pretty outdated but I forgot to revamp it before it was needed, since the shop now took the role of scavenger rather than Accio *.*. Whatever.

Jedil - Bagheera

Dear Jedil,
You are Kishuna.

Biography
You are one of Lord Nergal's morphs. In case you don't know what you are, despite being one: those are his flesh puppets, made of dead bodies given unnatural life, revived only to do their resurrector's bidding. You are the only morph capable of showing emotions, and emotions happen to be the last thing the Senate was looking for, so the Senate will gladly be making use of your other ability: your ability to make people feel uncomfortable, eerie, touchy. Even if they were feeling strong, wise, and right at that point, they will be fading back into the shadows, and wait and sit still until this mysterious mood is over. This is why they also call you "Bringer of Silence".

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Seal USER". This user will be unable to post next day. He will be notified privately, but it will not be known in public. He can still post on Smogon, talk to people privately and all that stuff, and he may tell others that he has been silenced. If the user posts under his alias, he will be godkilled.

Day Role
Personally, you are unable to speak as well. All you can post in the day threads is "..." (you are able to post normally anywhere else, including night threads, like any user). To vote, you must post "..." right after someone else. Your vote will be for whoever that "someone else" voted for. If you post anything but "..." in day threads, you will be godkilled.

Gold
You have 0G.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
See if you can please your master by doing what you were designed for.
1 pt - Silence someone, then provide a log of that person complaining about it. You can also have this point if this person gets himself godkilled.
1 pt - successfully vote three times
4 pts - Survive the game
4 pts - Nergal survives the game
Standard Silencer + posting restriction. We all know about FUCK TIGER by now which was awesome.

CWC: 2 at least, 6 if you count Nergal's survival. thunda complained to me in PM, and then someone else complained as well in public. I liked this CWC the most, I think.

Kumar - Timon

Dear Kumar,
You are Denning.

Biography
You are one of Lord Nergal's morphs. In case you don't know what you are, despite being one: those are his flesh puppets, made of dead bodies given unnatural life, revived only to do their resurrector's bidding. You were mostly designed to lead an army of morphs in castle assaults and not much else, which means there is not a lot to do for you. Your system is simply too simple to remember more than a couple of sentences at once. Luckily, Lynch USER is one of them, so you won't have to worry about that. You will use the rest of your vocabulary to torture your enemies into giving you their possessions. Simply sneak up on them at night and go through your entire memory repeatedly until they give you their items, so you can leave them alone for the rest of the night and return to your master.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Speak to USER in a monotonous way". Any item that user was holding at the moment will become yours.

Gold
You have 0G. Better start stealing.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
Let's try to be loyal to your Lord Nergal.
5 pts - Survive the game
1 pt for every item you steal during the game from people not allied with you
The best thief in the game, snatching like 100-200G total from people, including his butt buddy Pumbaa. THIS IS A MESSAGE FROM LORD NERGAL, GET YOUR GOLD TO ME.

CWC: 10. He stole the Cell Phone from billymills and Lehran's Medallion from Bender, so that's 2 points, but I think he deserves more for all the gold he stole. And you could say he survived.

Raikage - Jetsam

Dear Raikage,
You are Valtome.

Biography
You are one huge deception, both when it comes to what gender you are as well as whether what you say is truly what you believe or what you want others to believe. The only person you are more loyal to than the Begnion Senate is yourself. When not laughing like a castrated camel (seriously, "uwee hee hee"?), you spread lies around that pit you and your mighty friends in a better position.

Day Role
Once per day, you may PM the host with title "Day X - Start Rumour". Whatever you write in the main body will be read to the grand public, anonymously. You can put both true and false things in there, and in principle as much as you want, though it's recommended to keep it short and to the point. If you are unsure of whether you're allowed to include a certain something in this PM, please contact the host to make sure, rather than putting it in there anyway.

Gold
You have 50G.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
Seeing as your favourite pasttimes involve laughing like a dog with his dick stuck in a vacuum and spreading rumours, and seeing these pretty much require you to be alive...
5 pts - Survive the game
1 pt - Make a post in the Smogon thread containing the awkward laugh "UWEE HEE HEE!"
1 pt for every time your rumour is published (4 pts max)
Best used announcer role which, in combination with Scrubs' lack of initiative, allowed him to mole and ruin the Greil Mercenaries all the way until his lynch. UWEE HEE HEE!

CWC: 7-8 or something, depending on how often he managed to publish. He did make the post right before he died.

RB Golbat - Aurora

Dear RB Golbat,
You are Nergal.

Biography
You are an evil sorcerer from another continent that has pledged his allegiance to the Begnion Senate. Together with your morphs, eerie creatures consisting of flesh and no soul, merely obedience, you will be securing yourself a high ranking once the Begnion Empire rules the continent. Or the world, whichever floats their boat. Other than your strongest two morphs, you have brought one of your personal spells, Ereshkigal, a pretty powerful spell that devastates anything that tries to match it. The Begnion Senate likes to pretend they're a club of holy-loving people though, and they might think you prefer the Lopt Sect over them if you use that spell too soon, so you'll be waiting a while before you burst it out. Until then, you will be aiding in the infiltration of the other alliances with your crafty lies and knowledge.

Night Role
For now, you may PM the host once every night with title "Night X - Lies and Deceit". The host will write a fake role PM, which you can then use how you like. You may put things you want in it, such as role name and night role, in the main body. Kindly keep it simple and understandable, because it may not turn out how you want it if you don't.

If the Begnion Senate loses their night kill ability for any reason, you will offer to use Ereshkigal tome to make up for it. You will be given instructions on that later on.

Day Role
Since it would not be very wise to expose a magician as mighty as you, you are not allowed to vote at days. Yet.

Gold
You have 50G.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
Your priorities are making sure your work of art, your morphs, survive, and of course showing off your awesome spell. Of course, that cannot be done as long as Sephiran is in charge...
3 pts if Kishuna survives
3 pts if Denning survives
2 pts for every user you kill using Ereshkgal
I'd hate being back-up killer and having nothing to do in the meanwhile, so I gave Nergal the ability to make believable false claims, a way to level the playing field between FE and non-FE players. And his lack of a vote encourages him to stay undercover.

CWC: 3. Denning survived, Kishuna didn't, and he didn't get to kill anything at all, iirc. He needed Sephiran dead (or berserked) at some point to fulfill complete CWC.

tennisace - Ursula

Dear tennisace,
You are Zelgius.

Biography
If there ever was one of those fairytale knights in this war, whose actions and words have been sung and told about by troubadours...well, they would probably be about Ike, except he isn't really a knight, so they would pick you instead. With around four cutscenes in the game Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, the entire army at your command, and some English voice acting that does not suck 100%, you are one famous general. No one has ever defeated you in a one on one sword duel. Of course, you need your blade to stay sharp for the next opponent, always, so you practice vigorously ever night with a sparring partner. And you make sure no one interrupts your duels by killing your partner or something unknightly like that.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Duel USER". This will prevent your target from being killed, but may not stop other night roles from working on him/her.

Gold
You have 0G. Money isn't very knightly.

Alliance
Begnion Senate

Custom Win Condition
As a knight, if there's one thing you detest, it's wussies that dare not to take a stance in a war. We're talking, of course, about the neutrals.
5 pts - Survive the game
BG that needs neutrals to lose, just like the others. Sadly he got lynched early. I fucked up at the Lopt Sect inspection that got him, by the way...I pasted Nergal instead of Zelgius. Didn't matter _too much_ because it was an evil guy either way, and Jerme's PM in the Lopt Sect already says Nergal was with the Begnion Senate. So the only info it got them was that Nergal could make false claims. Sorry about either way. But I digress. tennis didn't get to do much at all since he was lynched so early.

CWC: Technically only Twash won so far, but one of the kids was going to win as well...see Jeigan/Bass, I guess.

Lopt Sect

Brain - Scar

Dear Brain,
You are Bill Gates.

Biography
You are the head of the extremely successful soft- and hardware company Microsoft, and you will do anything for it to stay that way. Even if it means joining a cruel organisation called the Lopt Sect, famous for its child sacrifices and spy network. You will use the Lopt Sect to gain more information on the most rivaling companies. You know, Linux, Apple, et cetera. You think your fellow Lopt Sectarians know more, so you will try to get in their good books by finding info they would like to know.

Night Role
Three times in the game, once per night, you may PM the host with title "Night X - Spam USER about USER2's Smogon name/role". This user will be attacked on the internet front in many ways - DDoS, nigerian e-mail scams, Microsoft enquêtes, you name it. Before you destroy their computer forever with the finishing blow (a not so careful mix of Viagra ads and furry porn), you will ask them a question, either pertaining some user's Smogon name or role. If they do not answer, you will annihilate their computer, which will stop them from playing this game of mafia, removing them from the game. So of course, any sane player would do anything to find the answer to your question, and they will find it.

Long story short, at night you will target someone, and specify whether you wish to know a secondary target's Smogon name/role (you may also just make USER and USER2 the same person). This someone has the choice of either dying or allowing you to get this information. They get all of the next day to think about it, and have to send in the answer before the day is over. If they do not answer, they will be killed at the end of the day. Otherwise, you will receive a PM containing either USER2's Smogon name or role.

Gold
You have 20G. Yeah, you left most of your money at home.

Custom Win Condition
As much as you'd like to get more info, nothing brings more satisfaction than destroying a hostile computer.
5 pts - Use up all three of your spam attacks
5 pts - Kill someone using a spam attack. Hint: NPCs and inactive people will die, since they cannot answer your question
What a madman. Whereas I expected this role to be used carefully, Brain spammed for inspections in the first three nights, identifying one of Fishin's aliases as a non-NPC on night 1 and getting his NPC kill on night 2. He also led the Lopt Sect as a true lion king, threatening to feed his minions to the hyena's if they talked to anyone without his permission. Just look at the Lopt subforum for his plans. I was amazed at the ideas he had with the combination of roles available.

CWC: 10. Fuck yeah.

Earthworm - Peter Pan

The child that would not grow up.

<@jyranitar> Earthworm have you hit puberty yet
<@Earthworm> lol
<@Earthworm> i think so junior

Dear Earthworm,
You are Wallace.

Biography
Bald and bold, that about sums you up. Rumours say that your "hairstyle" can deflect enemy attacks just as well as your armor. Combine these abilities with your infamous loyalty as a knight, and we are looking at someone who could risk his life for someone else, minus the part where your own life is at risk. Unfortunately, you are not as smart as one could hope for, particularly when it comes to heading into the right direction. This is probably the reason you got tricked into helping the Lopt Sect, and you really see no way out of this. You will have to assume that the Lopt Sect is, in fact, in the right, and use your mighty shield for their cause.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with the title "Night X - Shield USER". This will prevent your target from being killed, but may not stop other night roles from working on him/her.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Lopt Sect

Custom Win Condition
5 pts - Survive the game
Made an awesome false claim as BPV that got CWC for being vulnerable that wormed him into the village forums. thunda even made me turn him into forum leader at one point. A GIANT WALKS AMONG YOU!

CWC: See other carbon copied BGs.

eric the espeon - Smee

Dear eric the espeon,
You are Loptous.

Biography
You are the Dark God that the Lopt Sect is trying to revive. You represent everything that is evil: child hunting, torture, thievery, deception, betrayal, and homework. When your resurrection is complete, the Lopt Sect will rule the world. But it would be a shame if one of these Begion Senate fools, or the *shudder* so-called "good people" would slay you before the Lopt Empire has been restored to full glory. This is why you must stay hidden. Only when your resurrection is absolutely necessary to do earlier than planned, you will be exposed.

Until then, you will use your limited but nonetheless godly powers to help the Lopt Sect infiltrate and interrogate the rest of the...participants in this war.

Night Role
Until you are resurrected, you can (once per night) PM the host with title "Night X - Godly False Claim". The host will write a fake role PM, which you can then use how you like. You may put things you want in it, such as role name and night role, in the main body. Kindly keep it simple and understandable, because it may not turn out how you want it if you don't.

If the Lopt Sect loses the member who does the night killing, you will automatically be resurrected at the end of the next day (so if he is lynched, you will resurrect right before the upcoming night). During the nights after your resurrection, you will be killing your foes by using Night X - Sacrifice USER.

Day Role
In order to stay hidden, you are not allowed to vote in day threads. Maybe later.

Gold
You have 0G. Gods don't need no money.

Alliance
Lopt Sect

Custom Win Condition
What use is this whole Lopt Sect if you do not resurrect, or even survive? What is all this nonsense for, if not to kill innocents?
5 pts - Survive the game
5 pts - Kill two people using Sacrifice (yes, this means Manfroy has to die)
Same as Nergal, except more emphasis on needing Manfroy (Hipmonlee) dead. He just listened to his orders and carried them out, like a good minion...yeah, a god listening to orders from a bishop.

CWC: 5. Sadly he didn't do a lot, if anything with his CWC. Manfroy was about to get lynched though.

moi - Mrs Potts

Dear moi,
You are Izuka.

Biography
General consensus among yourself is that you are a tactical genius, a mastermind far ahead of his time, as well as a wonder when it comes to scientific progress. Everyone else thinks you are insane and that your ethics leave a lot to be desired, but either you don't notice since you are too busy talking to yourself, or you simply refute with "HOW DARE YOU DEFY ME, BOY/GIRL?" Using your most recent discovery, achieved through bizarre and twisted experiments, you will aid Manfroy and the rest of the Lopt Sect to make the world dark once again.

Night Role
Once in the game, at night, you may PM the host with the title "Night X - Summon USER". This user must be dead for your ability to work. Your target's account password will be reset, their PM inbox and forum privileges will be void, and you will receive the new password. This account will from now on be referred to as your Summon. You can use this Summon as a second vote during the day, but it doesn't have a night role. It can be targetted by night roles, including killing ones, and it can be lynched.

Gold
You have 40G.

Alliance
Lopt Sect

Custom Win Condition
Let's show the world your progress in the art of necromancy.
2 pts - successfully summon a corpse
8 pts - This summoned corpse survives the game
Another one of the Lopt's moles, constantly bragging about it too. It's funny how someone who was so bad in previous mafias (or current ones, heh). Brain had the idea of letting moi revive a NPC, so Merlin ended up walking around like a zombie, and like a klutz I forgot to put that in one of the day topics. Merlin ended up buying the Ragnell, too. In retrospect, this role might have been broken if the game had gone on.

CWC: 10, if the corpse had survived all the way. 2 if not. we'll never know~

Hipmonlee - Robin Hood

Dear Hipmonlee,
You are Manfroy.

Biography
You are the leader of the Lopt Sect, the man behind the scenes. You have dreamed of ruling as the Dark God Lopto's right hand for so long (or failing that, ruling without that God), and finally the time is right. You have assembled a group of followers through bargains, tricks, deceivings, and peer pressure, each with their own qualities and abilities. Add them to your own, and eradicate anything from this world that does not allow you to fulfill your evil plots. You will start by using your political influence to arrest innocents and lock them up in Barhara Castle.

Night Role
At night, you may PM the host with the title "Night X - Imprison USER". This user will be put on a place where he cannot escape. It is full of darkness and evil that surrounds and consumes a soul. These persons can not be targetted by any role, cannot vote or post in day threads at all, and cannot use any roles either.

Gold
You have 40G.

Alliance
Lopt Sect

Custom Win Condition
Ideally, you would rule the world. That's significantly easier if Loptous is resurrected, and probably impossible if you are not alive.
5 pts - Survive the game
5 pts - Loptous survives the game (does not have to be resurrected)
I only noticed later how it ended up being Jackal vs Hipmonlee as mafia leaders again, like in DBZ. Hip played really well, getting into the village forum with a "prevent someone from getting hooked" claim, and in conjunction with Jerme killed a crapload of people in the blink of an eye. The place where you could not escape from was hinted at to be the boat that got dak stuck for a couple of hours. I forgot to put a cap on his imprisoning, which jumpluff thankfully put at 3 while I was fighting the Italian mafia. Thank god.

CWC: 10, as it is now. Could have turned a lot worse.

Dear moot,
You are Batta the Beast.

Biography
You are a brigand, and pretty much like every one of your kind, your hobbies include burning down villages, taking things that are not yours, killing people whether they resist you or not, and when nobody is looking, knitting. Ever since you were defeated in the tutorial of The Blazing Sword by a swordsgirl, you have retreated, and focused yourself on crimes. Now that the Lopt Sect has raised its head, you and your men had the feeling that this would throw the whole continent into panic mode, and offered your services in return for...well, being able to do your hobby for a living. You and your men will go on an expedition each night, take all the possessions from someone's house and burn it down the ground. Their houses will probably be rebuilt in a day's time (it doesn't take 48 hours just to lynch someone), but anything you find is yours.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with the title "Night X - Burn Down USER's House". Any items that user had in their possession at that point will end up in your possession.

Gold
You have 30G.

Alliance
Lopt Sect

Custom Win Condition
Seeing as there isn't much time to be knitting, it will be all about the gold for you.
10 pts - Have the highest amount of gold in your possession when the game ends
pookar just took orders pretty well, it seemed. Didn't do a lot of interesting things and even got stolen from my Kumar, whose alias was Timon, so I found that pretty funny.

CWC: I thought this was a good example of CWC. A competition for having gold. Sadly, he didn't make it to the top.

SevenDeadlySins - Dale

Dear Seven Deadly Sins,
You are Jerme.

Biography
You are one of the most talented assassins in the world as we, or mostly you, know it. Your life has no meaning, other than to kill. To murder. To slice anyone you can into tiny little pieces until they cannot be recognised as pieces anymore. And it just so happens that lately, the Lopt Sect has a great amount of work for people who have killing as a profession. You know Nergal, your former employer, is with the Begnion Empire, but you think the Lopt Sect pays more for your sleazy skills.

The cult leader, Manfroy, thinks it's better to keep a psycho like you under the radar though. He will bring you your targets by imprisoning them somewhere, where you will kill them. Should Manfroy ever perish or vanish, you will of course be more liberal with your killing.

Night Role
Once per night, you may PM the host with the title "Night X - Slice USER". USER must be a user who is imprisoned by Manfroy. This user will be killed. This role may change if Manfroy is killed.

Gold
You have 10G.

Alliance
Lopt Sect

Custom Win Condition
As I said, you're a psycho.
10 pts - Have the highest amount of kills out of anyone in the game
The guy who sliced up people after they'd been trapped on the boat by Hip. Ended up getting lynched, but before then played his part pretty well. Also got inspected by the hawk tribe, and then inspected again by village just to make sure. =/

CWC: If my calculations are right, he actually made it to highest # kills, though I think someone else might have surpassed him (either Jackal or eric). Only time would have told.

Dear Shiney,
You are Alvis.

Biography
You were once the emperor of the whole continent, but now you have been deceived into working for the Lopt Sect. You, Alvis, actually aren't very bad at scheming yourself. It is, in fact, the way your rise to the throne was possible to begin with. Your moving political speeches are capable of making the people's opinion shift from left to right or vice versa, whether written or spoken. As long as there is no clear evidence of the opposite being true, whatever you say will be treated as the absolute real thing.

Item
You hold the Impressive Curriculum Vitae, a summary of your life so far, with the good parts exaggerated and the bad parts belittled or left off. The moment this item comes into your possession, you have the ability to write it (it is one with fill in the blanks), and whatever it says will show up once anyone attempts to gain information on its holder. It can switch owners through thievery though, and you may give it to someone else.

Gold
You have 50G.

Day Role
Once per day, you may PM the host with the title "Day X - Political Speech". The main body of your PM will be on display the next morning. This speech will be completely anonymous, and you can write as many truths or lies in one speech as you want. However, considering it will be read and heard by an angry mob with the attention span of a goldfish, you may want to keep it short and to the point. If you are unsure of whether you're allowed to include a certain something, please contact the host.

Alliance
Lopt Sect

Custom Win Condition
Regardless of this war's outcome, you will need to fill a high position, and a speech as reference would be very useful!
5 pts - Survive the game
1 pt for every time your speech is published (5 pts max)
The speech hasn't been used well at all (the only time he actually announced something, Twash filtered it), but the item sure as hell was. Hip and I agreed later it was broken, but used to full potential. Its most interesting use was probably when pookar was about to get inspected and Hip changed the CV on the same night pookar stole it from him, allowing them to screw up that inspection as well. Shiney himself...just followed orders from them Hips and Brains.

CWC: 5 max if he survived, I guess. Why he didn't try more often to get CWC is beyond me. Well, I do recall Brain thought it wouldn't do much after it was shown Raikage wasn't exactly a village announcer. Really, the announcer roles didn't play as I imagined at all.

Neutrals

Twash - Bambi

Dear Twash,
You are a messenger.

Biography
Messengers are important during chaotic times. They often bring dire tidings to their kings to get killed, but not this time! You will do your best to survive while doing your job, and if you end up killed, you will at least die to know you did your job as a messenger - you delivered true messages. Well, mostly.

Night Role
At the start of the night, you will receive three reports. You do not know from who they come, but they are news nonetheless, so you must publish them. However, you must make sure you only publish the right things...ideally, a 50/50 ratio of truths and lies, or more. So you get the option to leave off one of the three messages, and you have the option to independently add one of your own messages as well. Please make sure to show exactly if/which you wish to remove, and if you're adding your own message (include it if you do).

So basically, use Night X - News, put the number of the report you would not like to publish in the main body, and then add your own report if you want.

Day Role
You are merely an independent messenger, so you are not eligible to vote in the lynch. However, you can make a lynch post to delude people into thinking you can vote.

Gold
You have 40G.

Alliance
Neutral

Custom Win Condition
You have published at least three of your own announcements. In addition, you must have published the truth at least 50% of the time (this goes for every message you publish, not just the ones you wrote). A message is true if every sentence in it is true, otherwise it is false.
As I said, had the announcers played as I expected, this wouldn't have been as easy for Twash as it was. He thought I was trying to trick him when I told him he had the option to suicide (so that he couldn't lose). The idea was that he'd try to work with village to get as much truth out there, or with mafia if they had more to offer to him. Turns out he needed none of it.

cookie - Genie
GreenPikachu - Donald Duck

Dear GreenPikachu,
You are a kid.

Biography
You're way too small for this whole war/god/kickass sword business, so you and a friend went to play a fun game instead. You call it "tag", even though it is different from normal tag games. It is more like these games those older kids play, with those graffiti things. Yeah, you know what I mean. You brush your mark on some wall, and it is now "yours". If someone puts their mark over it, it's "theirs". Whoever gets the most walls wins!

This game is just like that, but instead of walls, you use people. And instead of that toxic stuff they call graffiti, you just use paint.

Your color is red.

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Red Tag USER1 and USER2". You will sneak up on them in their sleep and put a bit of red paint on some part of their body. They will notice it, but likely won't think anything big of it, and continue with their boring war business. If someone has been tagged by your opponent (who uses the color green) before you got there, you will simply paint over their tag. You can only tag alive people. If a person who is tagged dies, everyone will know they had that tag, but it will remain counted.

You started out by painting your own nose red, and your opponent did the same by tagging his nose green. You are able to tag your opponent, he can do the same to you, and you can retag yourself to your own color if you want.

Once in the game, you may PM the host with "Night X - Check Up". You will receive a tally of who has been tagged green, and who has been tagged red. You cannot tag anyone the night you use Check Up.

Day Role
Since you are just a kid, you are unable to vote in the lynch that the Greil Mercenaries will be holding. However, you can try just to give people the idea you're actually a grown-up whose vote counts.

Gold
You have 40G.

Notes
If either you or your opponent are about to get killed or lynched, your mothers will be incredibely worried and pull you both inside before anything terrible could happen. At that point, the game is over for both of you. In the case of a tie of amount of tagged people, the person who was about to get killed or lynched loses the game.

You know the Smogon name of your opponent, and he knows yours. You are playing against cookie.

Alliance
Neutral

Custom Win Condition
20 pts - The total amount of people (dead or alive) tagged red is greater than the amount of people tagged green. Have fun!
Dear cookie,
You are a kid.

Biography
You're way too small for this whole war/god/kickass sword business, so you and a friend went to play a fun game instead. You call it "tag", even though it is different from normal tag games. It is more like these games those older kids play, with those graffiti things. Yeah, you know what I mean. You brush your mark on some wall, and it is now "yours". If someone puts their mark over it, it's "theirs". Whoever gets the most walls wins!

This game is just like that, but instead of walls, you use people. And instead of that toxic stuff they call graffiti, you just use paint.

Your color is green.

Night Role
Every night, you may PM the host with "Night X - Green Tag USER1 and USER2". You will sneak up on them in their sleep and put a bit of green paint on some part of their body. They will notice it, but likely won't think anything big of it, and continue with their boring war business. If someone has been tagged by your opponent (who uses the color red) before you got there, you will simply paint over their tag. You can only tag alive people. If a person who is tagged dies, everyone will know they had that tag, but it will remain counted.

You started out by painting your own nose green, and your opponent did the same by tagging his nose red. You are able to tag your opponent, he can do the same to you, and you can retag yourself to your own color if you want.

Once in the game, you may PM the host with "Night X - Check Up". You will receive a tally of who has been tagged green, and who has been tagged red. You cannot tag anyone the night you use Check Up.

Day Role
Since you are just a kid, you are unable to vote in the lynch that the Greil Mercenaries will be holding. However, you can try just to give people the idea you're actually a grown-up whose vote counts.

Gold
You have 40G.

Notes
If either you or your opponent are about to get killed or lynched, your mothers will be incredibely worried and pull you both inside before anything terrible could happen. At that point, the game is over for both of you. In the case of a tie of amount of tagged people, the person who was about to get killed or lynched loses the game.

You know the Smogon name of your opponent, and he knows yours. You are playing against GreenPikachu.

Alliance
Neutral

Custom Win Condition
20 pts - The total amount of people (dead or alive) tagged green is greater than the amount of people tagged red. Have fun!
So cute. Sometimes they would neglect to send in Night PMs which was really annoying. gp would also collab with matamato and moi, which really annoyed me (I told you (BAN ME PLEASE)s don't collab in my goddamn game). On someone's spreadsheet, cookie had a note "claims anything gp says is bullshit", which was kind of the thing I was hoping for to see. The other thing was that they'd try to get people they tagged killed by others for their own gain (as killed people couldn't be retagged) but they both just played very lazily.

Fishin & Flounder - Flounder, Lumière, Lamp

Dear Fishin, dear Flounder,
You are Tibarn.

Biography
You are a laguz. Those are just like humans, except they can transform into powerful beasts at will. To be more specific, you are one of the bird tribes - a hawk. To be extremely specific, you are the King of Phoenicis, the country where all the hawks live. And you are angry, because the laguz are very underpresented in this game. Of course, this game revolves around a beorc (this means non-laguz human) war to begin with, but you have always been biased against beorc, so this is a nice excuse to launch the attack. You have the help of two of your most trusted feathered servants, Ulki and Janaff. They have always been your ears and eyes, much more literally than you might think. Ulki's hearing can catch any rumor that goes about for the next few miles surrounding you. Janaff's vision can see through thick fog, through the night and through lies. Together with these two hawks, you will be teaching those beorc a lesson that they won't forget.

Oh, before I forget...man, you look so badass.

Night Role
Tibarn can use "Night X - Tear USER" to kill a user. This ability only works on odd nights.

Ulki can use "Night X - Eavesdrop USER" to hear them bragging about their role and alliance. This ability only works on even nights.

Janaff can use "Night X - Birdseye USER" to see through the disguise they're wearing, and find out their Smogon nickname. This ability only works on even nights.

Kindly send in your night PMs with each account seperately.

Day Role
Tibarn, Ulki, and Janaff can all vote seperately. Tibarn's vote counts for one point, Janaff's and Ulki's count for half a point each.

Gold
You have 40G.

Misc Stuff
You are in control of all three of the hawks and their aliases. Tibarn must survive for you to win, but Ulki and Janaff dying only results in no longer being able to check/inspect/vote with them, and you may even be compensated for it. When Janaff and Ulki die, this faction or anyone behind it will not be made public. Their deaths will be mysterious.

The aliases and their respective roles and passwords are:
Flounder - Tibarn
Lumière - Ulki - captaincompetition994
Lamp - Janaff - attackotmarblemen122

Alliance
Neutral
You win if Tibarn (and possibly his hawk servants) are the last ones alive.
The only non-overpowered games in recent mafia history, imo. The idea was, like Devdan, that the more experienced player would keep the other under control, but it wasn't meant to be, and Flounder ended up pasting their forum description ([Where the Hawk King plans his revenge upon the human race.) in a hilarious interrogation convo with moi and thunda. thunda forced Fishin to kill him on the night he stalked him to gain CWC, and in trade removed their info from their spreadsheet and pretended to the village he was dead, which was hysterical as well. When one of the minion hawks died, the other would become able to steal. Like Begnion, they seemed very apt at finding NPCs...they could never have won after they'd been found by Brain's NPC-finding ability (Fishin claimed the alias Flounder was a NPC, which I thought was smart), but I'd like to think Fishin did as well as he could under circumstances.

matamato - Mad Hatter

Dear matamato,
You are Oliver.

Biography
You are the self-proclaimed master of beauty. Anything you like, you will deem "beautiful". Anything that threatens to kill you is ugly and must be eliminated. That's the way the world goes around and round. Round and round. Kind of like your belly.

As the protector of beauty, it is your goal in life to preserve all that is too magnificent to just be destroyed like that. Of course, there are so many beautiful things out there that there is no way you can save all of them. So you will simplify your task a little. Part one is protecting yourself. After all, no one's beauty surpasses yours. Part two is a more difficult part...

Night Role
During Night 0, you must PM the host "Night 0 - Assign Beauty", and put in three numbers of your choice between 1 and 31. This is your method of selecting who is beautiful and therefore worthy of living. Their faction will change to "Oliver" and they will gain all those 10 faction points if they survive along with you. They will not be notified of this. These three will from then on be referred to as "beauties", and their aliases will be given to you after Night 0 is over.

During the rest of the game, you have the option to PM the host with "Night X - Buffer USER". You will absorb any kills aimed at these people with your gorgeous but slightly oversized belly, rendering them useless. You can only target yourself and other beauties with this ability. You may only do this three times in the game, so buffer wisely.

Day Role
You consider your quest for the survival of beauty to important to concern yourself with trivial matters such as voting. However, if people insist, you can vote anyway. Just don't bother telling them your vote doesn't count; it's just there to make people think you care.

Item
You have The Badass Axe. It has no real use, except when you use it, you are a Badass Axe User. The Badass Axe cannot be stolen or given away and will not end up in the shop if you are killed.

Gold
You have 40G.

Alliance
Neutral.

Custom Win Condition
20 pts - You and at least one of your beauties survive.
Sorry for the fuck-up :( For some reason this is the only neutral dak likes, while I think it could have been the most harmful one in retrospect.

Gmax - Ariel

Dear Gmax,
You are Volke.

Biography
You are a man behind the schemes, in every sense of it. As cliché as it is, you prefer to work from the shadows, so that your job is noticed but not seen. You are an assassin. Not a normal one either - anyone who hires you gets their money's worth. You are not only skilled at murdering, but also at shadowing, observing, investigating, thievery, lockpicking, swapping, even cooking and cleaning, though prices are a little higher for that.

Oh yes, prices. Everything you do has to be paid for in some kind. You prefer hard cash. Nobody knows why you want so much cash, but you do. But since money is rather scarce in times like these, you will also be open to other bids. You will offer your talents to those who allow you to achieve that goal.

Plus, you will be getting paid pretty well either way, since you still are under a contract by someone. This someone is Bastian, a count who you know is allied with the Greil Mercenaries. He has paid you to murder Izuka, a man who has committed countless crimes against nature and humanity. The count has said to pay you very well if you manage to murder this man. If someone else gets to him first, well, you will just get a new assassination target.

Night Role
Your role is a complicated one. Your night role is determined by those you choose to engage in a contract with. Simply seek out someone, offer your services, and work out the terms. Then both you and the person you made a pact with will PM the host with "Night X - Pact", with the terms in the main body. The terms in both PMs must be exactly the same for the contract to be signed. Terms can be about anything, such as "nobody of our group will be killing you", or "10000 gold" or "our bodyguard will protect you next night". Your contracts are unbreakable. That means that if one side breaks the terms, that side will end up godkilled. Make sure to state the sides and their terms clearly to prevent confusion.

Now, what can you offer? As long as you have a contract to do it, you can do the following things:
- Protect (prevent a user from being killed during a night - you cannot do this on yourself)
- Inspect (learn someone's role and alliance)
- Check (learn someone's Smogon name)
- Steal (take someone's items)
- Distract (prevent a user from doing anything at night, except giving items - like a hooker, except this action doesn't imply sexual favors)
- Kidnap (prevents a user from posting on the public forums during the day - like a silencer)

You might have noticed how killing is not among those actions. This is because you already have an assassination contract going with Bastian. Once in the game, Bastian may command you to kill someone. He does not need to know your alias to do this. He can only do this once in the game, and it only works if you are not already doing another job that night. Bastian and you only get one retry if it fails due to whatever reason, so be careful with it. Remember, your goal is to murder Izuka.

You may only sign for one night action per night, but you may make as many pacts as you wish. You cannot sign two conflicting contracts though (for example, promising to protect someone to one person, and then promising to protect someone else to another in the same night).

Day Role
You can also sign a contract to vote in a certain way. If you do not have a contract on who to vote for, your vote cannot be counted. You can still pretend to vote if you wish, it will simply be ignored by the host.

This role has a lot of freedom to it. Kindly don't waste it by getting killed early. If you are unsure of anything, talk to the host about it.

Gold
You have 40G.

Alliance
Neutral

Custom Win Condition
20 pts - You survive with 5G or more, and kill your assassination target
Far and far away my favourite role in the game. What's better in a game of mafia than a pact maker you CAN trust to keep his side of the deal? Stupid village would have none of it, however, and the only Begnion man who made deals with him (Raikage) died early...though he managed to get quite a lot in later. Even almost made a deal that would've killed off the entire Senate (due to lack of gold), but it was called off. He made some pretty clever pacts, but he was sadly too hesitant to make a long term pact with Lopt. Once Bastian died, he could've chosen his one-time kill himself.

Toothache - Flotsam

Dear Toothache,
You are Sophia.

Biography
Oh, dear, you are so useless. Your performance in the only game you were playable in was absolutely horrid. You died if someone looked funny at you, couldn't hit the floor if you fell over from that, and your powerful "dark spells" would cause your enemies to laugh even louder at you. So much for a useful ally. Depressed about this utter failure, you refused to join anyone's cause in this war. You will attempt to walk towards your own doom. As often as possible. In as many different ways as possible.

Item
You are holding a Delusion Tome. Pretty much your only speciality - deluding. This item can be used once to fake your death. As long as you hold it, you may PM the host with "Night X - Delusional Tome", with a fake role PM in the main body. Your current alias will be killed off, the fake role PM you put in the main body will be shown to the grand public, and you will be getting a new alias.

Night/Day Role
Everytime you are killed in some way, your death will be marked as a mystery. You must then send a fake role PM to me the next night or day, which will be published at the next opportunity. So if you are lynched, your next night action is to send me a fake role PM, which will be displayed the moment that night is over. If you are nightkilled, you PM a fake role PM during the day, which will be displayed at the end of it. If you do not PM the host in time, your real PM will be displayed.

Day Role
Since you're so depressed, you consider your vote too unimportant to count. However, you may vote to provoke people into killing you, even though it will not actually make a difference on who gets lynched.

Gold
You have 40G.

Alliance
Neutral

Custom Condition
20 pts - Die three times, all from different causes. Lynching is one way to die, talking when silenced is another, and kills by different alliances are all different too.
Toothache the female shaman...Most annoying anonymous poster, probably. The one time Toothache's goal is to actually die, he refuses to. Played it pretty badly, really. He did use the delusional tome to try and start anew, but I doubt he'd have made it. Every faction except maybe Begnion knew of him.

Cheshire Cat, Gaston, Jasmine, Maid Marian, Merlin, Mowgli, Oliver the Kitten and Sebastian were all NPCs, though most of them have been used and/or inspected throughout the game.

I liked a lot about this game, but I also disliked quite a few things...so here's some self criticism of things I'd have changed if I were to host the same game again. I'll exclude things I've made up my mind for recently until YCI Mafia is over.

- Cut out Sophia, or make her only have to die once. The role simply takes too many NPCs to work.
- Allow Tibarn to kill more often. Still not every night, but say, 2/3 or 3/4 nights.
- Go back to the normal killing method of sending someone. I liked experimenting with one faction that has an awesome prison-kill that grows into a delayed kill if the people involved in it die (Lopt), and one faction with a somewhat sucky kill that grows stronger when getting medallion (Begn), but in the end I think it's more safe to go with what's balanced
- Jackal says Lehran is broken...w/e, he shouldn't have collabbed with Shiv
- Be more careful with things (I fucked up when I really shouldn't have like four times, though one of them technically didn't do much)
- No more item-mole. That thing was a bit too good.
- Better thought out CWCs. I think they have a lot of potential, but some are a bit too bland, some are too easy, some are too hard.
- No more need for bolding lynch votes. This was for the times when it was needed and there was discussion. That's no longer the case. Now all it does is cause stupid "no it shouldn't count" controversy.

Still, I had fun watching this game, and I hope you had fun playing.

This was very fun to cohost as many hilarious things happened; it was a good game with a good semi-closed theme, and.. well, my only regret, other than the obvious, is that a lot of people I expected better from played less than i expected, to put it lightly. Thank you for letting me, Mekkins, and for not being mean to me even though I deserved it for many things.

But, enough of that, time to make fun of other people! Mekkah and I kept meticulous records of funny and interesting shit that happened in the game (pity I couldn't keep better records of relevant stuff...) in our admin forum. A lot of the motivation was a) to laugh at then b) to laugh at later in the post-game. Everyone else laugh too!!

First, here are smaller things.

D1, as mentioned, Thorns sold himself out entirely to a mole, and here's his PM:

Thorns sent me this (i am moi)

I am Leila. I am an inspector. I'm allied with the GMs as you can infer. I hold 10G. I get 5pts if Matthew survives, and 1pt for every bad guy I inspect (maximum of 10pts total).

...I'm a real boy!
The funny thing is that while Thorns made his alias very obvious (I mean, you could even find it out from Google), the Lopts didn't pick up on it for awhile, so I was laughing at them too for being :derp:

This isn't an issue of retardedness so much as just a funny example of Jedil getting someone to complain about being silenced:

[16:47:25] <thunda> can i post
[16:47:29] <thunda> in the mighty jungle
[16:48:19] <Mekkah> no
[16:48:24] <thunda> gay
We should have included this in Avy's role PM:

[23:56:16] <thunda> and whats all this about rihanna
[23:56:17] <thunda> lol
[23:56:23] <thunda> i hope she covers people with her forehead
I am gonna post the Flounder log with thunda/moi; it was probably the most retarded thing that happened in the game (you know, aside from collaborations coughcough). I just had a good laugh about it on irc, so here we go. I saved some threads for everyone, including those who weren't in the game, to see and uploaded them to my own site:

What not to do when being interrogated

Flounder said:
just had a marvelous chat with them, praying to god I didnt say something wrong.
Really?? Sorry for this, Fifi. Flounder, you're a cool guy and all dw, but gg ruining the game for him......

A log of Shiv negotiating with the host

Whatever, I found it hilarious. Shiv is pretty audacious!

Shiney making good use of his role

This was one of the most puzzling things in the game. I wonder where Shiney went...

The most majestic lynch ever

FUCK TIGER.

~thunda and lightwolf~

thunda is one of the greatest mafia trolls ever, if not the greatest, and LightWolfy is adorable. Put them together and ~cute~!

[13:58:05] <LightWolf> also hom our BG got kidnapped
[13:58:58] <Mekkah> hom?
[13:59:20] <LightWolf> how
[13:59:27] <LightWolf> upside down
[13:59:44] <Mekkah> oh
[13:59:45] <Mekkah> haha
[14:00:07] <LightWolf> i do not know how I did it upside down though
Wash your hair, LightWolf!

This is the greatest shit ever, lol, poor LightWolfy. LW wanted access to villager stuff and thunda decided to make him work for it...

[18:01] <Earthworm> thunda refuses to allow you into the channel for some reason
[18:02] <LightWolf> Well he most likely thinks I would be useless
[18:06] <Earthworm> are you wearing shoes?
[18:06] <LightWolf> erm what?
[18:07] <Earthworm> shoes
[18:07] <Earthworm> are you wearing them?
[18:07] <Earthworm> on your feet
[18:07] <LightWolf> well I do not wear shoes infront of the computer
[18:08] <Earthworm> hmm
[18:08] <Earthworm> neither do i
[18:08] <Earthworm> have you cleaned your hair recently?
[18:08] <LightWolf> erm... now that you say it would be time for that
[18:08] <LightWolf> but why are you asking?
[18:09] <Earthworm> those are the only two things i wanted to ask
[18:09] <Earthworm> i would like you to wear shoes and clean your hair
[18:09] <LightWolf> I looked around me just now to make sure that you aren't behind me or something >_<
[18:10] <LightWolf> those questions were somewhat creepy
[18:40] <LightWolf> I do understand the hair cleaning but why should I wear shoes?
[18:41] <LightWolf> Why do you want me to do this things
[18:41] <Earthworm> [03:05:58] <thunda> hmm
[18:41] <Earthworm> [03:06:00] <thunda> i have a compromise
[18:41] <Earthworm> [03:06:06] <thunda> if he wears shoes and cleans his hair
[18:41] <Earthworm> [03:06:07] <thunda> he can come here
[18:41] <LightWolf> lol
Later...

[18:50] <LightWolf> I do not understand why I had to do those things(Well it was really time to clean my hair>_>) but I did them
[18:50] <thunda> proof
[18:50] <thunda> brb
[18:52] <LightWolf> erm I do not know how I can prove that, bar a photo. Well I guess I can try to make the webcam work
[19:18] <LightWolf> are you here?I made it work but I do not see why you need me with clean hair and shoes on(is this a test or something?) If you wonder I have the pictures
[19:20] <thunda> clean hair and shoes are necesarry aspects
[19:20] <thunda> to a gentlemanly sword weilder
[19:20] <LightWolf> http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/kutyamen/Kp006.jpg
[19:20] <LightWolf> http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w140/kutyamen/Kp011.jpg
[19:20] <thunda> why arent you wearing socks
[19:21] <thunda> im gonna watch a film
[19:21] <thunda> bbl
[19:21] <LightWolf> I knew I forgot something>_>
Also, collabs are gay, and if I bother thinking of anything else, I guess I'll post it.

P.S. Oh, yeah, this isn't meant to be mean to anyone, just for fun, so:

Who was the biggest fuck-up in FE mafia, Scrubs or Thorns? (do NOT say me, shiv!!)

LightWolf

lightwoof
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
moi can thank me for providing him with a good corpse.

I enjoyed this game as it was my first experience as villager(though sadly didn't help me too much, experience wise, as I got to the village by getting inspected>_>)

HEY. I FORGOT THIS. PC++; EW was kind enough to remind me of this little snippet.

Forum description of the Lopt Sect:

Loptous Sanctuary
Where the Lopt Sect plans their evil deeds. Men around the world are baiting children in their vans as we speak, promising lots of candy. They are sacrificed for the greater good. imperfectluck is in charge of this operation.

This was a play on the 'ipl is a paedo' running joke.

Here is our good little Lopt Sect moile's PM to ipl himself:

Sucks if you have dial-up or are shaped like Thorns.

GreenPikachu

pumpkin pieco
is a Top Contributor Alumnus
this game was a lot of fun. i'm glad i had some people thinking i was sephiran for a while. my "strategy" as it were, was to just cause a lot of mayhem and help one of the mafias get into a really good position (i'm sorry mekkah :() and i definitely think I did that. haha. e

Lol 0 CWC points...
If i was alive i would have tried to imitate Santa Claus, Serra and probably Devdan, Neimi if Santa Claus was not possible. Well my lesson for this game was if you have a good role, don't claim to the village N1, you're screwing yourself.

Gmax

kuahahahaha
Yeah, for me, this game went from awesome to awful to awesome to awful to maybe awesome. Seeing that huge PM in my inbox, and just seeing what all that role was capable of was awesome! I claimed neutral inspector who could inspect for money, and needed an unspecified amount of money to win to a few people and got alliance claims before I ran into thunda... I claimed this because I felt like sucking up a lot the money in this game in case I could get my hands on some cool items on the shop that would assist me in my hunt for the nefarious Izuka, and it would help me with a false claim for once Bastian died. Getting nailed by thunda as I ran around as a Felon paying for his crimes, and then basically being made an outcast by the village sucked though, and I wasn't really sure how to go about things, until I was spoken to by Raikage.
Thorns is a supreme fool who doesn't know how to shut up
Being approached by Raikage who put me in touch with Porygon3 aka Bastian, and revealed to me that he was mole, was awesome. Before he died, he put me in touch with Cyzir who was my main contact for most of the game (I have ~500 KB of logs with him just discussing this game!) and it was all going well until I was simultaneously PMed my moi, thunda and Brain when N3 or N4 ended, with moi/thunda basically revealing the village knew I was Ariel by PMing me the lyrics of the Little Mermaid opening. Brain offered me a long term pact that involved me getting clearance from them for each of my actions. I declined because I really didn't want to be tied down to any faction during the whole game and I was sure that I would be forced to do something that met with their disapproval eventually, which would mean dead Gmax. No one had my real WC though, inspections didn't yield those, mine aside, evidently so I just decided to tell them to kill off Bastian and change my CWC, allowing us to work more easily together. I knew what it would do but I planned to say something about now no longer needing Izuka dead, and instead just needing to hit my required amount of gold. They decided to just permakidnap Bastian though lol, so I was fucked. P3 was planning on suiciding when the game got cancelled though, so I'd have had my shot at Izuka in the end.
and just stupidly tried to imitate thunda's Simpsons subforum stuff and failed to make it any good, then claimed that he wanted to store inspections there
Avatar inexplicably decided to fuck me up by telling Shiv I had been hooking and was capable of hooking, protecting, inspecting, alias checking, thieving and silencing. Shiv browbeat me into a corner after that ._. Fucking Begnion betraying me for no reason when I'd been helping them all game, given them their nightly killer. I should just have gone to Brain at this point and taken up his offer.
only surpassed in stupidity by Flounder(WHO HAS NO REGRETS).
I had pacts with Cyzir and Earthworm stating that no player allied with them would target me with any role that would remove items from me (which meant I couldn't be killed by Senate or village (Supposedly BPV villager Earthworm) without them losing a man of their own, and as I found out once the game ended, this saved me from death at the hands of the Lopts since they'd lose their big mole as well as a vote (mine, since the pact said I wouldn't vote someone EW didn't vote).
Poor Fishin :(
Anyway, I had gold to kill in the end, so I decided to team up with the Begnion to induce some chaos and keep them alive in the game by bidding 70 G on the medallion for them, contributing 10 G of my own. The Begnion had their info fucked up though and all 4 of them and me were sending this PM. This would have resulted in all of them dying, since Avatar didn't have the money needed to fulfill that pact, but luckily for the Senate he sent in an empty PM accidentally. If he had sent in the c/ped PM all 4 of them would've died in the N7 OP!
Collab is gay ~_~
Anyway, as things stood when the game died, RBG would've obtained the medallion and been able to kill every night. So maybe the Begnion would've wreaked some havoc, giving people stuff other than me to deal with! P3 was suiciding that night or during the next day, leaving me with a clean shot at Izuka, and an fc of just needing money to win, and I was going to go the Lopts with the truth once I had killed off Moile. Dunno how that would've turned out, I would probably have killed off moi successfully since the Lopts had bigger stuff for EW to protect, and don't think the village would've lynched a neut like me when they could go for confirmed mafia and believed I was tied down to them votewise because of my pact with Earthworm. That game was set for an exciting finish =/ too bad it didn't end.
fucking thunda
Thanks to Mekkah and jumpluff for making and hosting a GREAT game of mafia, and I'm really sad it ended the way it did. This game was awesome, and while I wouldn't say I loved every moment of it, I still enjoyed it a helluva lot overall, and really wish it would have ended just to see what went down!

I really did fuck up my interrogation >_>
I felt worse for Fishin than I did myself, he had to put up with his fair share of screwups
Though throughout that I was both freaking out and laughing my ass off.

Also, fishin and I got totally screwed, our inspects must have found every single npc there was ffs

Gmax

kuahahahaha
I really did fuck up my interrogation >_>
I felt worse for Fishin than I did myself, he had to put up with his fair share of screwups
Though throughout that I was both freaking out and laughing my ass off.

Also, fishin and I got totally screwed, our inspects must have found every single npc there was ffs
Huh what? I thought you had no regrets????

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
one of the better games we have seen on this site to be sure, too bad it did not finish!

as you all can see from my role pm's, i think you would agree my role was broken as hell. I mean everyone thought I was dead, I had access to the Begnion forum / could strategize with them, my kill could not be stopped, i could protect myself/item grab and the entire game knew Maid Marian was an NPC... the Lopt had already found shiv, so they were not inspecting NPCs at all, i could control the BS enough to not inspect Maid Marian and the village inspector was dead. I really think I had that game!

As for collabs, mekkah you don't know what its like when you have shiv saying he will never talk to you again unless you tell him your role ~__~ In all honesty I would prefer to just play the game out, but whatever. Shiv wasnt even gonna help me too much as he was under attack by the Lopts.

also posting to say that cyzirs plan/ the whole fuck tiger thing was brilliant and all the credit goes to them I had nothing to do with it.

pookar

Banned deucer.
The game ended, or delayed... so quickly that we (lopt sect) had planned to pool the money we had and give it to me for my CWC, except for that wolf guy who needed to kill that villager or something.

This was a good game that we abused that cv. :)

As for collabs, mekkah you don't know what its like when you have shiv saying he will never talk to you again unless you tell him your role ~__~
I'd be glad. Shiv is really annoying to talk to in mafia.

Also as I said, you got the wrong role PM. Accio *.* was a long ditched spell. If I had been there I would have sent you the right one, but I was in Italy. I think you "should not" have won as Shiv figured out the relation between Sephiran and Lehran through story reasons.

This game was pretty good except for the fact that my fellow villagers did not tell me anything all game. They didn't want me to find Volke either, although Raikage put us in contact on like n1. After that gmax was pretty much the only person who I was able to talk to and actually get anything from. But he couldn't tell me much either since most of his info was mafia stuff.

Kinda strange when you're a villager and the only players who helped you are mafia and neutral. Really guys why did you try to avoid me and Volke finding each other?

Of course, things might have been different if the whole village wasn't mafia

Also yeah I was planning to suicide eventually to let gmax kill Moi (and also because I was frustrated at everyone anyway), but iirc I was afraid he would be protected once I did that.

Team Aether, a couple issues came up, mainly Mekkah being on vacation for a few weeks.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
firstly, i thought those negotiations with the host were pretty fun actually :)

also, fyi, jackal never told me his role. he'd told me neutral needing that medallion till i "died", people told me shit, i learned of him being mafia leader who could turn wolf and then i "revived". the biggest reason for my revival was that i had info which i couldn't talk about if dead. plus, i could easily have worked something out with jackal since he was going to be a wolf soon and i saw that as a best way to win for a heavily mole-infested village!

we had a good shot too, had we not been cheated out of that lynch.

edit: http://breuleux.net/mafia/temporarypomegranate/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=66 is amazing

gmax said:
Avatar inexplicably decided to fuck me up by telling Shiv I had been hooking and was capable of hooking, protecting, inspecting, alias checking, thieving and silencing.
Nope, all I told him was that you were capable of hooking. And it wasn't because I wanted to fuck you - it was just a dumb dumb move, I assumed he already knew, like I told you all the way back then. I never lied regarding that, I just fucked up.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)