Fire Emblem Mafia - Postgame

firstly, i thought those negotiations with the host were pretty fun actually :)

also, fyi, jackal never told me his role. he'd told me neutral needing that medallion till i "died", people told me shit, i learned of him being mafia leader who could turn wolf and then i "revived". the biggest reason for my revival was that i had info which i couldn't talk about if dead. plus, i could easily have worked something out with jackal since he was going to be a wolf soon and i saw that as a best way to win for a heavily mole-infested village!

we had a good shot too, had we not been cheated out of that lynch.

edit: http://breuleux.net/mafia/temporarypomegranate/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=66 is amazing
Sorry, I honestly agree in retrospect now that I shouldn't have called it a tie, but I did not expect that to happen and decided I'd rather be technically right than technically wrong.

Whoever did that to my ct is a hero, it's beautiful.

Also, Gmax, I forgot about that pact EW made with you. Haha, that was great. Devious lotusprincess ~_~

aamto

on whom the three Fates smile
this looked like a thoroughly enjoyable game. i figured i was gonna have a lot of fun with 3 separate cohorts. oh well.

in any case, i will collab with gp forever. you can't stop me.

While I did sort of get bitten in the butt by several things beyond my control in this game (my role being pretty weak, Brain revealing me so early, Flounder in general, and the village that revealed me got moled by both sides), I think I probably could've played a lot better. My fake role was sort of shaky, in retrospect I would've been better off claiming something like alias reveal + inspection every even night or something totally different, but I was greedy and wanted inspection abilities to myself and I was a bit too aggressive about passing alias Flounder off as NPC.

I had figured from the weird situation with me and Flounder having three aliases which any of us could use, that we would be the only alias reveal in the game since any alias reveal on Flounder/Lumiere/Lamp would get screwed up results, which was part of why I made a claim like that. I ended up being pretty wrong though since not only was there another alias revealer but another multi-user alias as well.

Also this game had a lot of hilarious stuff I missed out on (the hair wash stuff in particular) and it seemed like a pretty fun game, I'm disappointed it had to end early even if I had virtually no chance of winning.

Great game, but it was homo how they had so many more moles than us and how we had a significantly weaker team :( I really liked gold and CWC even if everyone else didn't, though.

i was clearly the best, returning very late before deadline and burning down someone's house that was probably on my own team before having my target forcibly changed and being subbed out.

i wan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)