Big First Official Smogon Mafia Game: Metagame Mafia - Game Over - Anything Goes Wins!

UncleSam

Leading this village
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Deadine's in 10 minutes but I'm going to be gone for 20, so I'll just say that any votes made after 5 PM won't count and that people have 10 extra minutes to submit actions.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
"Hey everyone, get zorbees!" screamed Yeti, foaming at the mouth.

"But what about that guy ButteredToast? He seems pretty sketchy too," said zorbees with a sly grin.

And so, as zorbees snuck away to sub out of this farce, everyone else collectively shrugged and mobbed ButteredToast, who with his final breath screamed the names of like eighty other mafians.

Dear ButteredToast,
You are Thundurus.

The spikes on its tail discharge immense bolts of lightning. It flies around the Unova region firing off lightning bolts.

You can use Thunder Wave each Cycle. This will Paralyze your target. Due to your nature, Prankster, this occurs even before the daily lynch.

You are allied with the OverUsed Tier. You win if the OverUsed Tier eliminates all others.
Cool! Neato! You got a bad guy! Things are looking good for The- nah, I'll spare you the OverUsed joke and just move on to the carnage.

DTC got annihilated by a Dark Pulse.

Dear DTC,
You are Rotom-Heat.

Its body is composed of plasma. It is known to infiltrate electronic devices and wreak havoc.

You can use Will O’ Wisp each Cycle. This will burn your target.

Alternatively, you can use Overheat once, ever. This will kill your target, but will lower your vote value in the daily lynch to .5 due to the harsh drop to your Special Attack.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
Strong leader Yeti got her face melted off by a Magma Storm.

Dear Yeti,
You are Minun.

Minun is more concerned about cheering on its partners than its own safety. It shorts out the electricity in its body to create brilliant showers of sparks to cheer on its teammates.

You are incredibly weak, and so cannot use any attacks each Cycle. However, as you are twins with it, you know that Plusle is <snip>. If one of you were to die, the other might become enraged.

You are allied with The Rest. You win if The Rest eliminate all others.
That's all. I suppose it could have been worse.

Results going out. Cycle 5 ends in approximately 48 hours, on June 1st at 7 PM CST.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Quick summary of all the subs we made recently:
zorbees -> rssp1
idiotfrommars -> Gale Wing Srock
bluegummybear -> LonelyNess
RODAN -> Agape
ToxicMahShroom -> Steven Snype

Well, I guess we've got nothing better to do than lynching zorbees, since we already know he's mafia.
We know a number of people are mafia, the twin knows which is best to lynch, they will get that info out there eventually.

We should also probably wait for results before lynching people lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)